I am Beginning to Believe We Are In the End Times

Consider this: going from a comfortable moderate to high income lifestyle in which you are easily able to support yourself and your family and save for the future to having to depend on God entirely for BASIC FOOD AND SHELTER NECESSITIES EACH AND EVERY DAY -- not always knowing how they will be met, harsh societal ostracism, verbal derision, physical torture, and ultimately facing a personal decision of martyrdom for officially standing for your beliefs and publicly aligning AGAINST even very close family members... that may be your lot -- if you are wrong about the pre-trib rapture concept.

Seems like it's worth it to "consider the cost" of fully assuring yourself that God will rapture you away to avoid any such testing.
Well you've definitely summed it up. In New Zealand today the vax has been mandated for all teachers and those who work in a medical capacity. Doesn't affect me yet, but I am pretty sure that they will continue tightening the net. Not much in the way of pushback. Its a nation of sheep after all.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Consider this: going from a comfortable moderate to high income lifestyle in which you are easily able to support yourself and your family and save for the future to having to depend on God entirely for BASIC FOOD AND SHELTER NECESSITIES EACH AND EVERY DAY -- not always knowing how they will be met, harsh societal ostracism, verbal derision, physical torture, and ultimately facing a personal decision of martyrdom for officially standing for your beliefs and publicly aligning AGAINST even very close family members... that may be your lot -- if you are wrong about the pre-trib rapture concept.

Seems like it's worth it to "consider the cost" of fully assuring yourself that God will rapture you away to avoid any such testing.

Well you've definitely summed it up. In New Zealand today the vax has been mandated for all teachers and those who work in a medical capacity. Doesn't affect me yet, but I am pretty sure that they will continue tightening the net. Not much in the way of pushback. Its a nation of sheep after all.
Absolutely this. Pre-tribulationists, in an effort to support their false take, use bible quotes out of context in an odd form of theological hamstering. It's always evangelicals doing this, taking bible quotes way out of context to prove their point which then the fedora tipping crowd goes ape on.

Yet, post-tribulationists simply use Jesus' quote in Matthew as their only proof. When it's a direct quote from Jesus in the New Testament, that's all the proof I need and don't need to spend time considering the others.

I don't think the evangelical community has considered the cost of their pre-trib nonsense. They're convinced they won't have to deal with it and any argument to the contrary is satanic.

The fact that I am Lutheran ranting about heresies is something I find uniquely comical. Telling people incorrect assumptions about what happens during the end times is what will lead faithful astray.

Makes you wonder why the Left Behind series was made into a (((movie))) while other Christian stories get left behind...

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Here is how you know when we are at the end of times:

Full AI(living thinking autonomous robots) that enslave humans and successfully take over.

Nuclear war with China. China will likely strike first under the pretense that we are attacking them first. It is a common tactic of China to start punching someone while yelling 'Why are you hitting me!?"

When it's illegal to hold mass or pray, (I guess it was illegal during covid lockdowns so maybe the end is here)

When we get to the point where we cannot live, and are living in tyranny, we may be getting close, but we are not quite there yet.

They Live

Pigeon
Here is how you know when we are at the end of times:

Full AI(living thinking autonomous robots) that enslave humans and successfully take over.

Nuclear war with China. China will likely strike first under the pretense that we are attacking them first. It is a common tactic of China to start punching someone while yelling 'Why are you hitting me!?"

When it's illegal to hold mass or pray, (I guess it was illegal during covid lockdowns so maybe the end is here)

When we get to the point where we cannot live, and are living in tyranny, we may be getting close, but we are not quite there yet.
I’m not sure about full AI where is that coming from? Now something like Musk’s Neurolink i could see. War with China seems all but inevitable. I don’t think we are quite there yet, but things are moving FAST! 2030 agenda? We will know the season!

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I was raised in a very evangelical protestant church. Part of my growing up experience was watching family look for one "end times prediction" after another, only to be proven unfounded. This happened many times. It caused doubt and a real desire to avoid "end times" talk.

Now, I am an Orthodox Christian. I hear little of "end time prediction" from my very based Priest (raised in a communist country), who is now in defiance of state rules (Thanks, God!). Still, all my end time alarm bells are ringing, even more than during my protestant days. Not necessarily that the vaccine itself is the "mark," but that what follows will almost certainly be the "mark."

Meanwhile, my protestant family members are lining up for boosters. I love them, they have been good to me, and I am shocked at their lack of discernment on this. Am I nuts?

I'm struggling as to how to bring this up with my Priest. I think very highly of him. I don't want to ask an obviously leading question, nor do I want him to pussyfoot with me.

Maybe it is just empty academic thought, as what we really need is repentance and forgiveness. The rest is out of any of my control.

I was raised in a very evangelical protestant church. Part of my growing up experience was watching family look for one "end times prediction" after another, only to be proven unfounded. This happened many times. It caused doubt and a real desire to avoid "end times" talk.

Now, I am an Orthodox Christian. I hear little of "end time prediction" from my very based Priest (raised in a communist country), who is now in defiance of state rules (Thanks, God!). Still, all my end time alarm bells are ringing, even more than during my protestant days. Not necessarily that the vaccine itself is the "mark," but that what follows will almost certainly be the "mark."

Meanwhile, my protestant family members are lining up for boosters. I love them, they have been good to me, and I am shocked at their lack of discernment on this. Am I nuts?

I'm struggling as to how to bring this up with my Priest. I think very highly of him. I don't want to ask an obviously leading question, nor do I want him to pussyfoot with me.

Maybe it is just empty academic thought, as what we really need is repentance and forgiveness. The rest is out of any of my control.
I had a season in evangelical protestantism before returning to catholicism, and like you I kind of got fatigued by end times stuff and just stopped thinking about it. Then the covid came around and it became pretty obvious to me at least that this whole thing had a sinister agenda and nothing has changed my mind about it. So the end times came back on my radar with a vengeance.

ErEsserman

Pigeon
The world is not ending, we're not living in the end times. The whole "end times" talk is getting old, people have been saying this shit for a long time yet the world still exists along with all the people in it.

If you look at the list of ‘end of the world’ predictions on Wikipedia, you’ll see that religious people have been making predictions about the end times for the last 2000 years and their predictions have failed.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The world is not ending, we're not living in the end times. The whole "end times" talk is getting old, people have been saying this shit for a long time yet the world still exists along with all the people in it.

If you look at the list of ‘end of the world’ predictions on Wikipedia, you’ll see that religious people have been making predictions about the end times for the last 2000 years and their predictions have failed.

It would better be called the end of the age. We're currently living in the transition period to a different age. Maybe you've noticed.

The entire world economy has been purposely trashed due to a seasonal flu.
You will have no rights to buy/sell/travel and assemble without taking poisonous injections among other constantly changing requirements.
All global leaders and corporations are working in lockstep with each other to bring about the WEF / UN Agenda 2030 goals as quickly and traumatically as possible.
Oil/gas/coal are being removed as quickly as possible to ensure the death of billions who depend on them for survival.
The lines between male and female are being removed and blurred to prepare for transhumanism.
These are just a few of the signs of the times. There are many others that people discuss on this forum frequently.

On a global scale, this is unprecedented in human history.

WAKE UP.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
It would better be called the end of the age. We're currently living in the transition period to a different age. Maybe you've noticed.

The entire world economy has been purposely trashed due to a seasonal flu.
You will have no rights to buy/sell/travel and assemble without taking poisonous injections among other constantly changing requirements.
All global leaders and corporations are working in lockstep with each other to bring about the WEF / UN Agenda 2030 goals as quickly and traumatically as possible.
Oil/gas/coal are being removed as quickly as possible to ensure the death of billions who depend on them for survival.
The lines between male and female are being removed and blurred to prepare for transhumanism.
These are just a few of the signs of the times. There are many others that people discuss on this forum frequently.

On a global scale, this is unprecedented in human history.

WAKE UP.
You are saying all these things as if they have already come to pass. No one here has a crystal ball. The government/NWO tries to push things on us all the time and they fail. In case you haven't noticed, a large portion of America is still unstabbed, and that is using their figures, which are most likely falsified.

Just recently, Oak Ridge National Laboratory has had a class action lawsuit filed against them for discrimination, and the plaintiffs are making good strides. ORNL is where they built the atom bomb, one of the top scientific facilities in the world with basically unlimited funds.

The hairs on your very head are numbered brother. Take a deep breath. Not a single thing has ever, or will ever, come to pass without the permission of our Father. Hard times may be ahead, or this may just be a chastening. There is still time to repent. You are protected by GOD, please let your actions and words and thoughts reflect this! We are going to be OKAY! Jesus Christ is the good news of history, and you are one of the fortunate ones to be here on this very forum in full knowledge of this truth.

We do not know how this thing will shake out! They are acting desperately precisely because they know they have to! There is some good evidence that their grasp of power is slipping. There is good evidence it is being consolidated. Like all things in life it is a mixture of both! If God wants to raise another Moses to lead us out of this desert he will do so easily and it can be accomplished over night. God's plan for us is the best of all possible plans. Please try to keep this in mind brother!

They Live

Pigeon

2 Peter 3:3-4​

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.

ErEsserman said:

2 Peter 3:3-4​

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.

Here are some surrounding verses, for context. It is uncanny how ErEsserman's attitude, which seems common these days in the God-denying clown show, fulfills this part of Scripture so closely. It's almost like they know the Scripture, and take pleasure in fulfilling it, purposely being on the wrong side.

I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles, knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation.” For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed.

Matthew 24:37-39 is on the same theme.

For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
First time I see a Dutch media outlet pushing the hand chip for paying narrative. Headline ''paying with chip in your hand national first for tattooshop in Tilburg''.

Have these things already been pushed in other countries? I know Sweden has. As dr. Richard Day said in his notorious Dr. Richard day tapes (on youtube) 50 years ago, they are going to bring in a paying system based on a chip either in the hand or the forehead.

rvco

Pigeon
As a person who ascribes to post-millennial eschatology, the End Times will be determined by how righteous people are, not the opposite. Any thing other than this is dispensation theology Christo-Zionist crap. People living in the End Times will describe how righteous this age is, not the other way around.

The knowledge of the end of this world was, for the first believers, a source of boundless hope and joy. In the earliest Liturgies celebrated by the Apostles, after Holy Communion the celebrant exclaimed: “Let grace come, and let this world pass away” (Didache 10), echoing the prayer uttered with love and longing at the close of the Apocalypse of St. John: “Even so, come, Lord Jesus” (Revelation 22:20). But as for us, if the signs of the coming apocalypse fill us primarily with anxiety or with anger, then we must recognize that we have lost something precious of the authentic Christian vision of life.

And this brings us to what in my opinion is the most urgent and troubling of the signs of the times: “Because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:12). If our love for the Lord was pure and fervent, our hearts would be utterly unable to be touched by distress or dismay at the crumbling of that which, after all, has always been earthly and fleeting. But our iniquities have bound us to this world, and have made our hearts cold toward the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven. For as our Lord said: “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other” (Matthew 6:24). And so to whatever extent the signs of the times provoke fear or anger in our hearts, to that same extent we must realize that we have fallen under the sway of our passions and have given our love to this world rather the Kingdom of God.

We are so quick to believe the worst about one another. We are so quick to interpret what we see and hear in the worst possible light, looking upon one another not with maximal charity but with maximal suspicion. More and more we are disposed to see those with whom we disagree not merely as wrong or mistaken, but as wicked and evil. We view them not as souls whom Christ died in order to save, but rather as enemies whom it is our task to destroy. And we regard all of this as the fruit of wisdom and insight.

But the ascetic teaching of the Church repeatedly warns us that such a state is in fact precisely what the demons are trying so hard to produce in us. The very name devil comes from the Greek word for “the slanderer.” The name is well earned. There is no truth they will not twist, nor any lie they will not employ, in their ceaseless attempt to turn us aside from the clear and simple path to salvation laid out by the Lord Himself in Luke 6:35-38:

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

They Live

Pigeon
The more i look around the less doubt about it have. Recently Jim Breuer comedian (religious guy) Came out agasint the vaxx and stated" if people really knew what went on from their stars sports players and the people in charge people would start taking their lives." I think it was on yt Anthony Cumia podcast. Sure things have always went on in the dark, but i'm sure with his years in the "hollywood etc" he would know a little more than your average normie.

And i really believe things are that dark. Psycopaths are in charge, really bad at least the last 50-100 years. And it's ramping up. Satanic ritual abuse, i'm sure babies die all the time. I was a troublemaker in HS Back in the 90's i can't imagine the sin i would've gotten into had i had google at my fingertips. I guess i'm ranting, but we will know the season. Any more importantly what does disernment tell you? Mine tells me i was born for these times.(unless im nuts which can't be ruled out:squintlol:) I feel called...not sure.

Smart phones.....Didn't see that one coming. What others surprises do the end times have?
I think a great shock is coming and i don't like to use the word awakening. SHOCK! To believers and non.
Obviously they plan on using the alien card unless plans have changed.
They won't be protesting the "chip" the will be begging for it. I think we will learn and know this decade a lot more about where we are going more than anytime.

Is this the end times? I think so!
Am i sure? No.
Do i hope so? Yes.

No time in history quite like this....

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
It is and humans won't be able to clean up this mess. Only God can set the record straight at this point. But don't let it get to you. The more I see it the more I remind myself that I must trust God. The only way we get though this is by leaning on Him.

BTW