I am Beginning to Believe We Are In the End Times

I watched half. That was all I needed. It sounds like a convoluted version of Gnostic Heresy. Really? It speaks to the gullible. What would make you believe in such a demented fairy tale?

I dont believe in anything and I also deny the entire mainstream narrative. You are free to have opinions and I am free to explore an alternate point of view. The lady here became a Catholic by the way. Research tartaria

Cavalier

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I dont believe in anything and I also deny the entire mainstream narrative. You are free to have opinions and I am free to explore an alternate point of view. The lady here became a Catholic by the way. Research tartaria
If the lady became a Catholic then she can no longer believe the nonsense. The video is definitely not what the Orthodox Church or Roman Catholic Church teaches. If you value your soul, it would be better not to delve into an obvious Luciferian trap any deeper.

typtre

Woodpecker
Watched the timeline deception parts earlier this year, and saw she has recently started a new series on her journey there. Very interesting.

Personally I have had a hard time making sense of what is and is not with New Agers who claim Jesus is something else in subtle ways. It is weird. But both she and Hacking the Headlines had good videos on how to steer away from New Age and what to look out for.

The Catholic Church is subverted beyond recognition @Cavalier, have you seen the Pope?
Have you heard of the stories of the children?

Pope+Francis+-+Hidden+Hand.jpg
image.jpg
pope-francis-horned-hand-signal.jpg
masonic-handshake-pope-benedict-xvi-and-tony-blair.jpg

horror.png

While she does not address it much in her "My Testimony", I am looking forward to seeing her future videos. She makes no mention of Orthodoxy and I hope she will add some context as to why. Looks like the end times to me, whatever that is.

Watched the timeline deception parts earlier this year, and saw she has recently started a new series on her journey there. Very interesting.

Personally I have had a hard time making sense of what is and is not with New Agers who claim Jesus is something else in subtle ways. It is weird. But both she and Hacking the Headlines had good videos on how to steer away from New Age and what to look out for.

The Catholic Church is subverted beyond recognition @Cavalier, have you seen the Pope?
Have you heard of the stories of the children?

Pope+Francis+-+Hidden+Hand.jpg
image.jpg
pope-francis-horned-hand-signal.jpg
masonic-handshake-pope-benedict-xvi-and-tony-blair.jpg

horror.png

While she does not address it much in her "My Testimony", I am looking forward to seeing her future videos. She makes no mention of Orthodoxy and I hope she will add some context as to why. Looks like the end times to me, whatever that is.

A lot of arguments for Rome make sense -- until you get to much of the leadership. Then, you see legitimately good Christian Catholics squirm in cognitive dissonance from the blatant evil and heresy being promulgated and sealed with their approval by so much of the top brass. It's sad.

They Live

Pigeon
I watched the timeline videos and found them interesting. But that’s all i can conclude from anything anymore. Everything and everyone has a new take on everything and everything is a rabbit hole etc etc. But anyways this sinners discernment tells me we are in the end times.

Didn’t israel becoming a nation again in 1948 start the clock i’ve heard? This generation shall not pass away until all these things take place. One thing about birth pangs, they get harder and faster quickly.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Observing the world and it's direction, I'd like to speculate on a few topics relevant to this thread.

There are a few topics linked to the end times, the antichrist, and the mark.

1) AI and technology
2) The UFO phenomenon
3) Life extension, bioengineering, and transhumanism
4) Psychedelic experiences

I believe all these things will combine with a push towards some type of tribulation and persecution of Christians.

AI will be combined with 'advances' in medicine to produce the 'miracles' by the antichrist and his minions. We will begin to see more predictive programming regarding transcending death. Eventually they will show something like a saved brain or consciousness state and declare that they have brought someone back from the dead or transferred the saved state to another body.

At this point it is becoming more clear that purported aliens are demonic in nature, possibly speaking to people through hallucinogenic drugs and occult practices. This will be used for their attempt to eradicate Christianity. Once they are ready they will show 'undeniable proof' that aliens exist and then tie it in with the narrative that Christianity is completely wrong about life being special on earth. The increasing coverage of UFOs in the media is a prelude to this.

This will cause much dissent and many Christians leaving the religion. They will then launch other attacks and eventually culminate with what they believe is some type of 'death blow' to end the religion completely. It will fail leaving a minority of true believers who will be further persecuted.

On to the mark, I believe it has to be technological at this point, but I'm unsure exactly what. It will be sold as 'for the common good' which will lead to widespread voluntary acceptance. Something like, this type of device will prevent you from dying is too sensational and would provoke heavy resistance. It can't be complicated either.

Just some thoughts.

Last edited:

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Observing the world and it's direction, I'd like to speculate on a few topics relevant to this thread.

There are a few topics linked to the end times, the antichrist, and the mark.

1) AI and technology
2) The UFO phenomenon
3) Life extension, bioengineering, and transhumanism
4) Psychedelic experiences

I believe all these things will combine with a push towards some type of tribulation and persecution of Christians.

AI will be combined with 'advances' in medicine to produce the 'miracles' by the antichrist and his minions. We will begin to see more predictive programming regarding transcending death. Eventually they will show something like a saved brain or consciousness state and declare that they have brought someone back from the dead or transferred the saved state to another body.

At this point it is becoming more clear that purported aliens are demonic in nature, possibly speaking to people through hallucinogenic drugs and occult practices. This will be used for their attempt to eradicate Christianity. Once they are ready they will show 'undeniable proof' that aliens exist and then tie it in with the narrative that Christianity is completely wrong about life being special on earth. The increasing coverage of UFOs in the media is a prelude to this.

This will cause much dissent and many Christians leaving the religion. They will then launch other attacks and eventually culminate with what they believe is some type of 'death blow' to end the religion completely. It will fail leaving a minority of true believers who will be further persecuted.

On to the mark, I believe it has to be technological at this point, but I'm unsure exactly what. It will be sold as 'for the common good' which will lead to widespread voluntary acceptance. Something like, this type of device will prevent you from dying is too sensational and would provoke heavy resistance. It can't be complicated either.

Just some thoughts.
I think you've hit the nail on the head. Everything the devil does is a sad imitation of Christ. A technology device akin to altered carbon providing eternal life on this earth is precisely something the devil would conjure up. Jesus gives eternal life after death. The devil gives it in this life.

The Son is currently ruling on this earth in the midst of his enemies. All authority on earth belongs to Him.

Current events are concerning, but He is still the King. We don't hear the good news often, but consider China. There are possibly more Christians there than in the US! They are a greater threat to the CCP than anything NATO can muster. The USSR was officially atheist. Thirty years after their fall, Russia is famously Christian. COVID has purged the visible Church of it's most egregious congregations and strengthened the faithful.

Christ is bringing every one of His enemies down. It may be hard for us to see, especially with the Devil's demoralizing media, but it seems to me the enemy's current attack is more like desperate thrashing.

The Gates of Hell. Gates are defensive, not offensive. It is written those gates won't prevail against our attack.

Sites like this presents us with good weapons for our attack. Today I was reminded to mind my tongue by Roosh. We're now a stronger soldiers because of that.

We're not only going to win; I'm convinced we're winning.

Last edited:

Elipe

Pelican
Christ is bringing every one of His enemies down. It may be hard for us to see, especially with the Devil's demoralizing media, but it seems to me the enemy's current attack is more like desperate thrashing.
It really does, with these lockdowns and mandates. Would those be necessary if they were winning?

And logically, if they were in the position of having already won, why do they have to bribe, blackmail, and blast 24/7 propaganda to get their way? It seems like they have to maintain this constant level of effort to keep everything that they've worked for from backsliding. Meanwhile with our side being the side of Truth, we could almost just sit around doing nothing and people would still wake up to the truth. Not that I'm saying we should do nothing, of course, but that in terms of "backsliding" - we've got the advantage.

Because when blacks riot, people notice. When Jews dominate to a demographically disproportionate degree, people notice. When feminists push for extra "rights" for women vs what men have, people notice.

And noticing, as you know, brings people over to our side. That's it. To recruit people, we just have to get people to notice things. The other side is the one that has to constantly tell people to not believe their own lying eyes. How can their victory ever be secure if they must constantly convince people that their eyes are deceiving them?

Yeah, it's true they own the US Government. They own the judges, they own the president, they own Congress. But is that really a victory condition? Ultimately, power is power as it is perceived. There are states in the US that have banned vaccine and mask mandates. They banned those months ago, and continue to have them banned to this day. Even the OSHA is not enforcing masks or vaccines as occupational safety and health requirements.

If the owned president says "jump" and the people say "Let's Go Brandon", what good does it do them that they own that president?

They are the ones operating on borrowed time. What they have established by corruption will not last. It cannot last; they are subversives and destroyers, not builders.

Last edited: