I converted to ROCOR

Roosh

Cardinal
I don't know if I should start a new thread or just piggyback off of this one. I want to attend a monastery, starting with weekend trips, what would you recommend for places to visit? I can offer my back in labor if need be, skills in the kitchen, or gardening around the grounds. I just want to get away from these hellish cities. I want to spend less time in the technocratic desolations and the synthetic abodes of fallen people. Does the ROCOR allow individual guests? Is there a way for me to find out more about baptism. May God bless all of you.
Start with a web search, or tell us the area you're looking around.

I was going to wait about a month before announcing this on my blog, but the news had begun to spread online. I was fully immersed baptized into ROCOR on Holy Saturday (May 1) at Jordanville monastery with the baptismal name Darius. I will write a longer announcement after my travels are done. Glory to God.
Awesome news, Roosh. May God bless you!

Anton75

Chicken
Well done Roosh! Congratulations on finding the true church which is the Eastern Orthodox Church! I have been following your work from when you were a secular writer. I admired your work because there was always plenty of red pill truths in everything you did. I was also interested to see what decision you were going to make regarding which church to choose. You chose wisely and your theological reasoning is excellent. Also I am not sure if you are familiar with the miracle of Saint Euphemia. Whenever there is any confusion, that Saints are happy to give us the answer we are looking for. I leave you with a link... https://orthochristian.com/47746.html

Penitent

Sparrow
I was going to wait about a month before announcing this on my blog, but the news had begun to spread online. I was fully immersed baptized into ROCOR on Holy Saturday (May 1) at Jordanville monastery with the baptismal name Darius. I will write a longer announcement after my travels are done. Glory to God.
Welcome, brother Darius, this is an answer to my prayers! If I may say a word as someone who has been at this a while, be ready for entrenched warfare. The devil knows our weaknesses and our proclivities and probably already has a plan of attack for you (And how not? He's been at this for some 8,000 years). He will attack you with special force - out of envy - because you are a public figure and judging from some of the forum posts here you are already leading souls to Christ. Fear not, for "greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John 4:4.

Last edited: