I Got Married

AngryBird

Pigeon
I want to write something terrible...don't ban me...
I'm not happy for Redbeard. I got married a couple of years ago. And there's one thing I believe in....
Your eyes. Your eyes have to be the same or it won't work.
My wife and I were fighting the other day and she was sitting on the stairs and I looked at her eyes and for a second I was staring into my own eyes. The fight ended soon afterwards.

You can't hurt someone who shares your eyes.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I want to write something terrible...don't ban me...
I'm not happy for Redbeard. I got married a couple of years ago. And there's one thing I believe in....
Your eyes. Your eyes have to be the same or it won't work.
My wife and I were fighting the other day and she was sitting on the stairs and I looked at her eyes and for a second I was staring into my own eyes. The fight ended soon afterwards.

You can't hurt someone who shares your eyes.
Could you explain this a bit better? I have no idea what you are saying.

AngryBird

Pigeon
Could you explain this a bit better? I have no idea what you are saying.
Our eyes are exactly the same. Same color (my color is slightly more vibrant), same shape (her shape is slightly 'prettier') but overall our eyes are scarily the same.

You can't fight with someone who...when you look into their eyes...is yourself.

My favorite game to play around the dinner table is the 'Divorce/Contentious Marriage' game. It's where I look around the table and see if the couple has the same eyes. If they don't...it's just a matter of time (or a lifetime of contentious arguments like my parents' marriage---green eyes versus blue eyes.)

If you can't see yourself in your spouse, all the Biblical stuff in the world (and I just came back from Traditional Latin Mass) is not going to stop you from wanting to rip into them with everything you've got after a couple of years.

You need 'Magic' and 'Magic' comes from being able to see yourself in the other person and therefore less likely to hurt them.

Brother Abdul Majeed

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Our eyes are exactly the same. Same color (my color is slightly more vibrant), same shape (her shape is slightly 'prettier') but overall our eyes are scarily the same.

You can't fight with someone who...when you look into their eyes...is yourself.

My favorite game to play around the dinner table is the 'Divorce/Contentious Marriage' game. It's where I look around the table and see if the couple has the same eyes. If they don't...it's just a matter of time (or a lifetime of contentious arguments like my parents' marriage---green eyes versus blue eyes.)

If you can't see yourself in your spouse, all the Biblical stuff in the world (and I just came back from Traditional Latin Mass) is not going to stop you from wanting to rip into them with everything you've got after a couple of years.

You need 'Magic' and 'Magic' comes from being able to see yourself in the other person and therefore less likely to hurt them.
This sounds a bit solipsictic. I don't mean to be insulting when I say that, but you have based your evidence entirely on your own experience.

I am one of those horrible miscegenators who happens to have a black wife and is defiling the pure white race by having kids of a different colour than myself. Her eyes are a completely different colour than my own. We love one another dearly and have done so for many years.

AngryBird

Pigeon
This sounds a bit solipsictic. I don't mean to be insulting when I say that, but you have based your evidence entirely on your own experience.

I am one of those horrible miscegenators who happens to have a black wife and is defiling the pure white race by having kids of a different colour than myself. Her eyes are a completely different colour than my own. We love one another dearly and have done so for many years.
Ok.

But that won't stop me from giving advice to young men.

Nascimento

Ostrich
Gold Member
Ok.

Young men are impressionable and naive by nature. You should be careful with what you suggest if you truly have good intentions, because an 18 year old is not going to know any better.

Maybe you do have good advice to give young men, but this is a terrible example.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Ok.

This idea of having the same eyes is nonsense. You keep going on about it, but it's meaningless double talk. What, she looks very similar to you? People could post your pictures together on one of those websites showing examples where the husband and wife resemble each other?

Or is there some indescribable mystic mind meld, where you can see her soul through her eyes, and you can see she has the same soul as you, some kind of soul twins?

This whole bit about having the same eyes is not actionable. If you mean something that can be described in practical terms, you should say so.

AngryBird

Pigeon
The fact that no one knows what I'm talking about is testament that you are all dating the wrong women...I'm into getting men married, even in sub-par marriages (children uber-alles)...but this is the difference between a sub-par 'good enough' marriage versus one that really is a 'Love Match'

Here's a concrete example....(and this is bigger than interracial dating...and yes I'm against interracial dating...but say white dude with large, innocent brown eyes with white Hispanic girl with large, innocent brown eyes would probably be a love match...because they have the same eyes...sympatico)

Green eyed woman with Blue eyed Man....the Blue Eyed Man had very Naive, Kind Eyes---emotional, sensitive [I never once spoke to this guy, just saw him a few times at events]

Green eyed woman is a bit more sharp...more aggressive

She divorced him, and upon the divorce she called everyone she knew to make sure that they knew that he was the Abuser

Poor guy never had a chance.

Same woman is now dating a divorced guy...whose green eyes are even more cruel then her own [Man is white with Asiatic hooded eyes]...Psychopathically cruel...I think she's about to discover what 'abuse' really means...

So I repeat....If you want a long-lasting 'Love Match' marriage then you want to marry someone as SIMILAR to you as possible. Racially, Ethnically, Religiously and Finally...Eye Color Match. In the National Enquirer back in the 1980s they even had an article saying the easiest predictor for divorce was eye color, I read that article as a kid sitting at a Barbershop. Never forgot it. Ignored it, to my detriment, but never forgot.

I could never see Roosh with a girl who had blue or green or even brown eyes. He needs to look at himself, else the foreignness would become too much after years of marriage (and fights.) You have to see yourself in their eyes.

jarlo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
The fact that no one knows what I'm talking about is testament that you are all dating the wrong women...I'm into getting men married, even in sub-par marriages (children uber-alles)...but this is the difference between a sub-par 'good enough' marriage versus one that really is a 'Love Match'

Here's a concrete example....(and this is bigger than interracial dating...and yes I'm against interracial dating...but say white dude with large, innocent brown eyes with white Hispanic girl with large, innocent brown eyes would probably be a love match...because they have the same eyes...sympatico)

Green eyed woman with Blue eyed Man....the Blue Eyed Man had very Naive, Kind Eyes---emotional, sensitive [I never once spoke to this guy, just saw him a few times at events]

Green eyed woman is a bit more sharp...more aggressive

She divorced him, and upon the divorce she called everyone she knew to make sure that they knew that he was the Abuser

Poor guy never had a chance.

Same woman is now dating a divorced guy...whose green eyes are even more cruel then her own [Man is white with Asiatic hooded eyes]...Psychopathically cruel...I think she's about to discover what 'abuse' really means...

So I repeat....If you want a long-lasting 'Love Match' marriage then you want to marry someone as SIMILAR to you as possible. Racially, Ethnically, Religiously and Finally...Eye Color Match. In the National Enquirer back in the 1980s they even had an article saying the easiest predictor for divorce was eye color, I read that article as a kid sitting at a Barbershop. Never forgot it. Ignored it, to my detriment, but never forgot.

I could never see Roosh with a girl who had blue or green or even brown eyes. He needs to look at himself, else the foreignness would become too much after years of marriage (and fights.) You have to see yourself in their eyes.