I have achieved woodpecker rank! Lol I've really enjoyed interacting with the gang here...

That is not me! Lol I'm sorry about the confusion. It is Ryan Michler, whose work and website, Order of Man, I heartily recommend to everyone here. His quest is to help men to fully develop their God given potential, as they successfully lead their families. I very much enjoy his presentations and interviews. His personal background is as a combat vet and a financial management professional.

Consider getting his new book, Sovereignty...

Last edited:
Consider getting his new book, Sovereignty...

Always on the lookout for a new book. Just grabbed it - thanks for the recommendation!

10 Quotes About Middle Age
  1. "The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left." - Jerry M. Wright
  2. "After 30, your body has a mind of its own." - Anonymous
  3. "Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle." - Bob Hope
  4. "Middle age: When you begin to exchange your emotions for symptoms." - Georges Clemenceau
  5. "Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart." - Caryn Leschen
  6. "Years ago we discovered the exact point, the dead center of middle age. It occurs when you are too young to take up golf and too old to rush to the net." - Franklin Adams
  7. "By the time I have money to burn, my fire will have burnt out." - Anonymous
  8. "Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier." - Dan Bennett
  9. "The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge that you'll grow out of it." - Doris Day
  10. "Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened." - Jennifer Yane

Last edited: