"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

Easy_C

Crow
RE: "I Have Coronavirus/Cold/Flu Symptoms" thread

Second point:

You have to keep in mind that the "elites" are prone to panic as well. They've been used to everything going perfectly according to plan for decades and now it's suddenly not. They're opportunistically organizing and using it for power grabs, but you can see that a lot of the leadership is off-balance because the reactions are so erratic.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member

Dr. Howard said:
Day 14: No change from day 13. I'm going to stop updates. I did also lose some weight over the past 2 weeks, about 4 pounds from 203 to 199.
Dr Howard, I forgot about this until you mentioned the weight loss, since I'd commented on my own.

When I stocked up in early February, one of the things I bought was two packets of mixed jube-style lollies. They're not something I ever eat but I figured I might have sick people staying who might need the glucose hit.

I haven't eaten anything like that for years, but on about Day 4, I felt weak, and opened the packet and ate a handful.

I ate the two packets over the next three days, which is completely out of character for me.

So, it helped, temporarily, but I didn't ask anyone to deliver me any more because I did read some studies linking High Blood Sugar with Severity of Pneumonia, (7% increase for non-diabetics). Then again, we both might have had low blood sugar, and needed a quick increase, though the better way to manage this would be a Low GI source of blood sugar that releases gradually-into the blood stream.

Day 18. Felt no need to take my temperature of measure my blood oxygen after the morning walk showed no elevation. It never crossed my mind. Other than a long coughing fit in the shower, dredging up clear phlegm from deep in my lower tract, nothing else to report, and even then the coughing felt positive, like opening the curtains and letting the sunlight in after a hard winter.

I'll still stay quarantined until Day 22.

Easy_C said:
Second point:

You have to keep in mind that the "elites" are prone to panic as well. They've been used to everything going perfectly according to plan for decades and now it's suddenly not. They're opportunistically organizing and using it for power grabs, but you can see that a lot of the leadership is off-balance because the reactions are so erratic.
Depends on what kind of elite you are talking about.

The real elite won't be fazed by this - at best an unexpected Alien invasion can spook them, but not this crap.

When you think that every CEO servant, political class servant, random billionaire who knows jack shit - that this is the elite, then yeah - they know often little more than the semi-educated masses.

There are fake elites who raise their daughters into feminist transgender psychos while on the other side you have men like Nick Rockefeller who laugh at feminism since they supposedly financed it all in order to achieve certain goals. In those true elite families you won't see anything of that behavior or blindness. Only at Trump level you have billionaires who vaccinate their kids into autism and then question the dogma when it's too late. That is not true elite - that is a higher servant class or it's an independent which Trump more or less was. On that same level - they are not going to tell Bill Clinton to change his diet because it will kill him while making him look like a ghoul. Why should they? He is a higher servant - Evelyn de Rothschild looks like 10 times the health of Clinton despite being 15 years older. He owes nothing to Clinton except the money and power he got anyway - he can educate himself - if he falls for stupid propaganda, then it's his fault.

Easy_C

Crow

And then why institute a crisis that destroys the entire globalism and usury control structure they've built?

This morning I woke up with my heart beating faster than usual.
I slept 3 hours in the afternoon.
Didn't change much my routine.1500mg or so per day of vitamin C until i run out of supply.
A big headache though.
no cough no fever

I believe this is all linked to stress.

Now everything is fine , but still have some pain in heart and a bit behind (on the back , same height than the heart)

Polniy_Sostav said:
Didn't change much my routine.1500mg or so per day of vitamin C until i run out of supply.
A big headache though.
no cough no fever

Now everything is fine , but still have some pain in heart and a bit behind (on the back , same height than the heart)
Yes. Sounds like stress/panic attack of sorts.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member

Polniy_Sostav said:
A big headache though.
no cough no fever

Is the pain above your ribcage? Then it's muscular, which can be stress and anxiety. If it's below your ribcage, then it might be your heart, or it could just as easily be reflux from stress.

Stress / anxiety issues and heart problems have very similar effects. Have a read online. If you think it's serious, get it checked out ASAP.

I would also advise dialing back from paying too close attention this. There's a tonne of disinformation in the media, and hysterical reactions on social media that are painting a more negative picture than it seems to be. I suspect the government reaction is more about forcing the economic collapse that has been inevitable since 2008.

Donfitz007

Kingfisher

Runny nose (but that’s been all this year)
Sneezing (but I think it’s allergy seasons. Lots of pollen)
Ate pizza before bed and woke up due to stomach pains and a sore neck (both aren’t common but happen a few times a year)
Back pain (could be due to me sitting up playing the game all day)
diarrhea but might be due to the pizza but (tmi) it does have that virus smell (but every time this happens it has a virus smell)

I don’t know what body aches and shortness of breath feel like. I have a constant sensations to yawn and my stomach area feels like I’m starving.

Slightly worried because I woke up to a post of somebody in my state saying their allergy symptoms turned into corona.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

AnonymousBosch said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
A big headache though.
no cough no fever

Is the pain above your ribcage? Then it's muscular, which can be stress and anxiety. If it's below your ribcage, then it might be your heart, or it could just as easily be reflux from stress.

Stress / anxiety issues and heart problems have very similar effects. Have a read online. If you think it's serious, get it checked out ASAP.

I would also advise dialing back from paying too close attention this. There's a tonne of disinformation in the media, and hysterical reactions on social media that are painting a more negative picture than it seems to be. I suspect the government reaction is more about forcing the economic collapse that has been inevitable since 2008.
I second this, you've been a big source of information on updates for over a month. If you aren't feeling well make sure you get off of the internet and just rest.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

AnonymousBosch said:
Dr. Howard said:
Day 14: No change from day 13. I'm going to stop updates. I did also lose some weight over the past 2 weeks, about 4 pounds from 203 to 199.
Dr Howard, I forgot about this until you mentioned the weight loss, since I'd commented on my own.

When I stocked up in early February, one of the things I bought was two packets of mixed jube-style lollies. They're not something I ever eat but I figured I might have sick people staying who might need the glucose hit.

I haven't eaten anything like that for years, but on about Day 4, I felt weak, and opened the packet and ate a handful.

I ate the two packets over the next three days, which is completely out of character for me.

So, it helped, temporarily, but I didn't ask anyone to deliver me any more because I did read some studies linking High Blood Sugar with Severity of Pneumonia, (7% increase for non-diabetics). Then again, we both might have had low blood sugar, and needed a quick increase, though the better way to manage this would be a Low GI source of blood sugar that releases gradually-into the blood stream.

Day 18. Felt no need to take my temperature of measure my blood oxygen after the morning walk showed no elevation. It never crossed my mind. Other than a long coughing fit in the shower, dredging up clear phlegm from deep in my lower tract, nothing else to report, and even then the coughing felt positive, like opening the curtains and letting the sunlight in after a hard winter.

I'll still stay quarantined until Day 22.
What I ended up doing was keeping some of my daughter's candy beside my bed, if I woke up and felt shaky like my blood sugar was too low I would have a small bit of the candy and that would usually stabilize things enough for me to get up and eat something like oatmeal.

When my blood sugar was really low, I'd also get nausea and couldn't eat which compounded the problem. The candy abated the nausea so that I could then eat a real meal.

Dr. Howard said:
AnonymousBosch said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
A big headache though.
no cough no fever

I second this, you've been a big source of information on updates for over a month. If you aren't feeling well make sure you get off of the internet and just rest.
Thank you both , I feel great today. Also I ve met someone who can guide me and help me to read the Gospel in my native language , so I have now decided to read 1 hour per evening.
My wife has also been complaining that I pay too much attention to news.

I have no physical issues today.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

Polniy_Sostav said:
Dr. Howard said:
AnonymousBosch said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
A big headache though.
no cough no fever

Thank you both , I feel great today. Also I ve met someone who can guide me and help me to read the Gospel in my native language , so I have now decided to read 1 hour per evening.
My wife has also been complaining that I pay too much attention to news.

I have no physical issues today.
Glory to God, I am glad to hear it.

Donfitz007

Kingfisher

No more runny nose
No more sneezing

Now just diarrhea and a semi aching back (which has been like this for years)

I don’t feel a shortness of breath but I think I get very anxious when I think about the possibility of me having it.

Best case scenario I have an upset stomach due to pizza

Likely scenario I have a stomach bug or stomach virus

Worst case scenario I have corona virus.

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Did any of you with CV symptoms lose the sense of smell/taste?

Seems to be frequently reported by people with confirmed CV

Donfitz007

Kingfisher

To all the people who care, ALL my symptoms are gone. Most likely food poisoning or something stomach related. Actually feel better than before (due to me panicking and wim hofing for hours)
Definitely have my sense of taste and smell.

Still going to quarantine myself, While taking time to work on my business and play the 4 mass effect games.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

Emancipator said:
Did any of you with CV symptoms lose the sense of smell/taste?

Seems to be frequently reported by people with confirmed CV
no, taste and smell remained intact.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member

A crosspost from another thread:

Tail Gunner said:
A coronavrus symptom that the CDC has not reported: red eyes.

Nurse: Sickest Coronavirus Patients Have Red Eyes
By Jeffrey Rodack | Tuesday, 24 March 2020 08:11 AM

Chelsey Earnest, a veteran registered nurse who cared for coronavirus patients at a Kirkland, Washington, nursing home — which was hit hard by the outbreak — said the sickest ones all seemed to have red eyes.

"It's something that I witnessed in all of them (the patients)," she told CNN. "They have, like ... allergy eyes. The white part of the eye is not red. It's more like they have red eye shadow on the outside of their eyes."...

...And All About Vision reported that coronavirus patients may have ocular symptoms. It specifically cited conjunctivitis, often referred to as "pink eye."

However, red or pink eyes are not on the list of coronavirus symptoms by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Those symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Note that I've had this the last couple of days. Eye drops are incredibly-painful. A friend turned up last night - she ignored my warnings about having a day left of quarantine - and when she came in, she said "Why are your eyes pink?" We went and looked in the bathroom mirror. She was right. I rarely give myself more than a cursory glance at the best of times, let alone with my glasses on, but I have noticed how my vision seems a little less focused over the last four days, and my eyes are dry and itchy.

I sometimes get this in Spring from plants like Wattle, but there are no allergens flying around in Autumn.

However, all my fever, cough and breathing symptoms are gone. I just talked to a friend about this on the phone, and he said "Oh, you said to me a few days back you felt like all your body heat was coming out through your eyeballs."

I think it's worthy of paying attention to, for those who aren't yet showing symptoms, even though it seems to be rare (1-3% of cases). I'll cross post this in the symptoms thread

More here on this:

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/coronavirus/article241463776.html

Donfitz007

Kingfisher

My LTR mentioned that everybody in Spain was pretty sick while she was there, people coming in from America instantly got sick as they landed (sometimes that same day) She also stated how nobody covered their mouth when they cough or sneeze and smoking was VERY common. Besides that, the only noticeable thing she mentioned was the fact that nobody knew what personal space was.

I wonder was The virus in Spain long before it was recorded.