"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

bali

Sparrow
Are there any confirmed cases on this forum? Other than one dude's girlfriend and another dude's sibling. Hope they get better.
In the NYC area I know a few people who died from it or survived it.
I know a 40 year old guy in westchester who was intubated for six weeks but is awake and had the feeding tube removed.
I know a married couple in their 60s who work both at a restaurant who got it and spent 4 weeks in the hospital and I think one is out now.
My sister also knows a couple of people in NYC that died from it.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Symptoms may be just starting I think here in California.

A few nights ago I was warmer than usual at night.

Last night measured my body temperature a few times and it was lower than it was supposed to be, got to 97.1 if my thermometer isn’t whack

Today moderate loss of taste and smell. Went to get a sundae at baskin Robbins, and the ice cream/toppings barely tasted like much. Unusual

So I’m all in on the vitamin C/K/D, Zinc, and my herbs, adaptogens for immune, heavy ginger for its anti viral/bacterial, and Chinese anti viral herbals

UlteriorMotive

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Me and my brother have been experiencing some strange long term issues since recovering, just thought I'd share them here.

He has been experiencing random chest pain (sharp shooting pains) every few days or so.

I've been experiencing abnormal bloating, shortness of breath and numbness in my fingers and feet.

Sometimes its weeks without anything and then a few days upto a week of feeling off.

I've also noticed my stomach has become extremely sensitive to certain food products. In particular, soy and lactose which cause ridiculous bloating.

Anyone else have something similair?

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Me and my brother have been experiencing some strange long term issues since recovering, just thought I'd share them here.

He has been experiencing random chest pain (sharp shooting pains) every few days or so.

I've been experiencing abnormal bloating, shortness of breath and numbness in my fingers and feet.

Sometimes its weeks without anything and then a few days upto a week of feeling off.

I've also noticed my stomach has become extremely sensitive to certain food products. In particular, soy and lactose which cause ridiculous bloating.

Anyone else have something similair?
In your case, you may want your doctor to run some autoimmune antibody tests, because many of those symptoms are indicators of various autoimmune diseases. It is a known fact that COVID-19 hits hardest those with comorbidities, which includes autoimmune diseases.

I have no idea about your age or health, so I do not know your risk factors -- but COVID-19 possibly accelerated (or disclosed) a pre-existing condition.

BTW: I recently had a sharp pain in my chest. After I mentioned it to my chiropractor, she said that it was very common for an out-of-place back vertebrae to pull on muscles attached to the rib case and to cause such pain. As soon as I received an adjustment (I had not had one in many months because of the pandemic), that sharp pain in my chest disappeared and it has been gone ever since that time.

Last edited:
I have a tickle in the back of my throat that started today along with a mild headache or brain fog.

The oral temperature test came back 97.4F
Pulse oximeter read 97%-98% %SP02 and a pulse rate of 58PRbpm

I've loaded up the following stack:

Vitamin D3 10,000mg
Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid 4000mg via capsules and cold water (2x2000mg dose half an hour apart, going to see how the stomach handles it)
Zinc Gluconate 50mg
Vitamin B-12 5000mcg
Probiotics
Omega 3

I have some Liposomal Glutathione and elderberry on order but it hasn't arrived yet.

Going to take a nap as I've been sleep deprived from a long road trip.

Thank you for the prayers and suggestions gents.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Got myself a scratchy throat again yesterday. I was unable to fall asleep all night.

Brought soluble multivitamins that has Zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamin D today and will be taking it every few hours.

I will see if its just normal cold or COVID-19.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Symptoms may be just starting I think here in California.

A few nights ago I was warmer than usual at night.

Last night measured my body temperature a few times and it was lower than it was supposed to be, got to 97.1 if my thermometer isn’t whack

Today moderate loss of taste and smell. Went to get a sundae at baskin Robbins, and the ice cream/toppings barely tasted like much. Unusual

So I’m all in on the vitamin C/K/D, Zinc, and my herbs, adaptogens for immune, heavy ginger for its anti viral/bacterial, and Chinese anti viral herbals
Hope you are able to smell and taste again. it definitely looks like Coronavirus. Good luck to you. God bless.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Hope you are able to smell and taste again. it definitely looks like Coronavirus. Good luck to you. God bless.
Thanks for the concern bro. It wasn’t.

I’ve had a couple false starts where I thought I was coming down with the symptoms.

I may have had some other issues, or maybe it can be psychosomatic a bit. I felt hot the day I saw Bald and Bankrupt’s Covid video.

The media can get anyone looking over their shoulders, I suppose.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Thanks for the concern bro. It wasn’t.

I’ve had a couple false starts where I thought I was coming down with the symptoms.

I may have had some other issues, or maybe it can be psychosomatic a bit. I felt hot the day I saw Bald and Bankrupt’s Covid video.

The media can get anyone looking over their shoulders, I suppose.
Alright. Hope you get well soon

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Food for thought, if you remember I fought through this with Regular Doses of Vitamin C based on the Shanghai Plan and Regular Exercise whilst wearing a mask, coupled with deep coughing exercises to avoid developing secondary pneumonia.

I was also seeing some likelihood in the online studies suggesting that this was a blood disorder first, with the Red Blood Cells of the Body being unable to transfer oxygen, which is why the regularly-space doses of Vitamin C are important as to stop the progression that results in hospitalization, as it aids transfer, and keeps the organs alive. You won't be 'cured' but shouldn't degrade either.

I was having a conversation recently with a guy who runs in military circles about masks, and I mentioned how sick I was back in March for 21 days with a constant fever, and how I pushed through it wearing a mask, and got addicted to exercising under oxygen reduction and have been looking into high altitude training masks.

Knowing nothing about my blood theory, he said "Oh, a lot of guys at the base do that," and explained. The idea is to train your body with the ability to function with less oxygen in the blood stream. "Working out with a mask forces your body to replicate a constant supply of new red blood cells."

I say this not to spiritually-brag or to encourage hard exercise whilst ill - it's unrealistic for the elderly, and unlikely for even healthy people. I could only do it as a result of being led through the Contemplative Trials by God since June 2018, meaning: I now have an heroic ability to physically suffer pain, which God will use for His Will when he sees fit. It's not possible for all.

I bring this up because experiential knowledge would support the regular use of High Dose Vitamin C for surviving this first virus.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Food for thought, if you remember I fought through this with Regular Doses of Vitamin C based on the Shanghai Plan and Regular Exercise whilst wearing a mask, coupled with deep coughing exercises to avoid developing secondary pneumonia.

I was also seeing some likelihood in the online studies suggesting that this was a blood disorder first, with the Red Blood Cells of the Body being unable to transfer oxygen, which is why the regularly-space doses of Vitamin C are important as to stop the progression that results in hospitalization, as it aids transfer, and keeps the organs alive. You won't be 'cured' but shouldn't degrade either.

I was having a conversation recently with a guy who runs in military circles about masks, and I mentioned how sick I was back in March for 21 days with a constant fever, and how I pushed through it wearing a mask, and got addicted to exercising under oxygen reduction and have been looking into high altitude training masks.

Knowing nothing about my blood theory, he said "Oh, a lot of guys at the base do that," and explained. The idea is to train your body with the ability to function with less oxygen in the blood stream. "Working out with a mask forces your body to replicate a constant supply of new red blood cells."

I say this not to spiritually-brag or to encourage hard exercise whilst ill - it's unrealistic for the elderly, and unlikely for even healthy people. I could only do it as a result of being led through the Contemplative Trials by God since June 2018, meaning: I now have an heroic ability to physically suffer pain, which God will use for His Will when he sees fit. It's not possible for all.

I bring this up because experiential knowledge would support the regular use of High Dose Vitamin C for surviving this first virus.
It's Divine Providence for you to find out about High Dose Vitamin C.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Knowing nothing about my blood theory, he said "Oh, a lot of guys at the base do that," and explained. The idea is to train your body with the ability to function with less oxygen in the blood stream.
This is a form of hormesis. You can do the same thing by holding your breath while walking and doing a count -- and then slowly holding your breath for slightly higher amounts of time. Over time, your body adapts to lower oxygen levels and does the same tasks with less oxygen.

Hormesis refers to adaptive responses of biological systems to moderate environmental or self-imposed challenges through which the system improves its functionality and/or tolerance to more severe challenges.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
It's Divine Providence for you to find out about High Dose Vitamin C.
Oh, completely. I was directed to all the information I needed to survive a virus designed to kill immunocompromised people like me.

Divine Providence is a language, and, following St Thomas Aquinas, you can learn to read this language the more you move the operation of your attention from the Body (the Soma) and Animal Soul (Psyche) to the Spiritual Soul (Pneuma). I was trying to describe this language in a chat with friends yesterday as everything you need for this present moment has already been prepared by God and is already existing in your background. The problem is we all pay attention to the foreground, and this is why Worldly Detachment is so strongly stressed by Jesus. Gnostics have this similar division of people into Hylics, Psychics and Pneumatics, and what they say matches my experience of gradually shifting all my attention into the Pneuma: God starts showing you how reality can be bent. It's sad that people hold onto worldly goods like they're the height: if only they knew.

A good example: A friend recently brought a plague doctor mask to see out Covid in style. I was telling him of a recent Marian apparition speaking of the viral protection provided by a particular type of oil, and my own experience of its power over the demonic. I was suggesting he should get some, and get it blessed by a Priest. Knowing he's a history buff, and remembering the plague mask, I explained the legend behind it was it used to be used by Thieve's during the Black Death to protect them and allow them to go into homes of the dead to rob them.

He then said "Wait a minute." Came back a minute later, showing me a photograph he had taken of a bottle of the oil. His mother had given it to him a while back, because it had a Plague Doctor on the label. It was the oil. Same ingredients. See how it already existed in his background but he hadn't seen the spiritual significance?

He said "I would be surprised but... *shrug*" because he's been starting to experience life in the spirit himself and is seeing reality isn't quite what the majority think it is. He'll get the oil blessed.

For Catholics curious about this, I'd consider this the Divine Providence Trilogy:

'The Story of a Soul' by St Therese of Lisieux (ICS translation by John Clarke, OCD)
'Abandonment to Divine Providence' by Jean-Pierre Caussade (John Beevers Translation)
'The Practice of the Presence of God' by Brother Lawrence of the Resurrection (ICS Critical Edition)

They're written a couple of hundred years apart, but are all aspects of the same themes. St Therese's book is showing the Perfection of putting the previous books into action, coupled with her own incredible Mystic Insight into God.

This is why, when Covid hit, and Somatic and Psyche society started losing their collective minds, I understood that this whole hysteria was a perfect opportunity for spiritual advancement if I responded to it the way those three writers suggested, and, given that St Therese is a Universal Doctor of the Church, then put her 'little way' into action.

I offer every single hardship, annoyance, and inconvenience experienced though this up to God, thanking him for it the opportunity for spiritual growth.

The problem is people only thank God for the positive goods providence sends their way.

Think about this: even though I was sick, I'd sneak out very early in the morning, pre-dawn, or after dark, to exercise. The odds of seeing anyone else once I went bush were slim, but I still wore the mask anyway, thinking that I should get used to humble obedience, instead of having a knee-jerk pride reaction that I somehow had to 'revolt' against this imposition, and was in some way being a 'submissive bitch' by doing so.

And what do you know? Obedience saved my life, exactly as Theology says.

How has God rewarded me by following his will? Incredibly. The spiritual fruits have been hugely-positive. I've undergone a psychological healing from repressed child abuse, the passive purgation of the senses has been completed, and any kind of compulsion to mortal sin is now controllable. But that's the obvious things: to try and even explain the events of the last three months alone would be impossible in human language, because trying to explain and control and understand is the experiential method of Psychics (why is this happening?), not Pnuematics. I'll try and explain.

Just a couple of days ago, I caught myself in the mirror as I was undressing for a shower from the side, and noticed the large lipoma in the middle of my back just below where my neck meets my traps - the bottom of the 'diamond'... wasn't there. This was from a weight plate falling on it when I was in my early 20's - which would have been the spinal injury dictated by the Freemasonic Curse I was under at the time. Somehow, it didn't paralyse me, I was just left with a prominent lump that is noticeable from certain angles.

It's largely gone. There's a tiny, tiny lump left.

I have a mate who, when my neck pain is really flaring up, will rub anti-inflammatory gel on it for me. (I have big guy problems).

download (8).jpg

He was visiting that evening, so I stripped my shirt off and told him to look at my neck.

"Where's your lipoma?"

"So, I'm not imagining it?"

"No. But given that it's weird and unexplainable it's just very, well, you lately." And he shrugged it off. ('Well, you lately' has become a regular catchphrase for him).

But he has a point, and, with that, I shrugged it off. The spiritual trap of moving into the Pneuma is that if you stop and ask for explanations and the why behind everything that happens, particularly as God is simultaneously becoming more obscure and unknowable to you, it's as dangerous as paying attention to worldly concerns. This is where the Gnostics go wrong: their pursuit of knowledge makes them lose sight of God, and then end up wandering off into Reform Judiasm (denying the resurrection, buddhism, reincarnation, new age).

It could have happened to me. I mean, I was doing experiments with trying to willfully exist in two simultaneous time streams, trying to understand. My Priest rightfully pointed out the best way to handle Pneumatic Life is this (and this is amazingly-good advice and put an end to going the 'test the boundaries' route): you don't need to know the why of how supernatural action works, you just need to cooperate with God's action if he desires the known laws be bent and you are his chosen tool. Other than those specific calls, pay all of it no mind whatsoever and stay focused on prayer and the sacraments (mass, confession, the Eucharist etc.)

You don't need to be curious. The answer is simply, 'God wills it'.

Anyway, that's what Covid has done for me. I would strongly encourage everyone to not waste the opportunity our crumbling society is presenting us with to detach from the concerns of the world.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Quit stepping on my toes, nah...jk I needed to hear that
The only way out of darkness is through. As in the case of martyrdoms of history past. We are to be heroic like Lord Jesus. Who went to Hell in the 3 hours of Darkness and then came back before giving up his spirit. Then entering the belly of Death and destroying it from within by his Resurrection.

It ain't much of a story if we are shielded from all bad things. God give us all Strength to overcome.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
The only way out of darkness is through. As in the case of martyrdoms of history past. We are to be heroic like Lord Jesus. Who went to Hell in the 3 hours of Darkness and then came back before giving up his spirit. Then entering the belly of Death and destroying it from within by his Resurrection.

It ain't much of a story if we are shielded from all bad things. God give us all Strength to overcome.
Yes, you're understanding a deeper spiritual truth.

I started writing a reply to this but I'll put it up in the God Thread, since it addresses a question from someone months back: 'what's wrong with Eastern Meditation?'

It has been several days since I last posted in this thread. I megadosed on Vitamin C back when I first started to feel the sore throat/brain fog/aches and within a couple of days I felt a lot better. Not sure if it was the C.C.P. Virus or something else, nonetheless, the intended net result of taking the Vitamin C (along with the other stack such as Zinc, D3, etc. mentioned in my previous post) seemed to help.

The only side effect of the large dose of Vitamin C was that I got really bad gas during the first couple of days of loading up. I tried to space the 1gm tablets throughout the day, but even still, I was farting like I had just eaten a massive meal from Taco Bell. Nonetheless, I never had loose stools, so it seems like the body can take pretty large doses when you're not feeling well.

I'll post again if I feel any bug coming on again, but for now I feel like I'm in the clear. Thank you for all the prayers and I'll keep praying for any of my brothers here that are still feeling sick.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
It has been several days since I last posted in this thread. I megadosed on Vitamin C back
I used had flu about ten to twelve years straight, and also had quite a few sports injuries until I started taking heavy vitamins+.

I went for five years without any illness or injury. I stopped taking vitamins due to running out in Hong Kong. I became ill a few days later and didn't recover for about six months. Some sort of Chinese virus. And not long after I got a sports injury that took over two years to heal.

Vitamins plus give your body what it needs to repel and repair. I know three people whose arthiritus was batted for six after taking vitamins. I just bought some for someone who seems to suffer from some sort of heat illness. Now they are much better.

Three options I know of:

Beyond Tangy Tangerine:

Animal Pak:

Scitec Monster Pak

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
I used had flu about ten to twelve years straight, and also had quite a few sports injuries until I started taking heavy vitamins+.

I went for five years without any illness or injury. I stopped taking vitamins due to running out in Hong Kong. I became ill a few days later and didn't recover for about six months. Some sort of Chinese virus. And not long after I got a sports injury that took over two years to heal.

Vitamins plus give your body what it needs to repel and repair. I know three people whose arthiritus was batted for six after taking vitamins. I just bought some for someone who seems to suffer from some sort of heat illness. Now they are much better.

Three options I know of:

Beyond Tangy Tangerine:

Animal Pak:

Scitec Monster Pak

What'll a 30 day supply of these run ya

jarlo

Sparrow
I tested positive for the virus a few days ago. Had a mild fever (< 101) for a few days, and took acetaminophen a few times, but then decided to just let it run its course. So far it's been about 10 days since the onset of symptoms. The main way in which it's been worse than a cold has been the breathing difficulties - definitely feels like my lungs are not at 100%.

I've been supplementing with Vitamin C, D, and an all purpose multivitamin. Sleeping on my stomach/laying prone helps a lot.