"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

DenizenJane

Pigeon
I might as well title this post "I don't have coronavirus symptoms". About three weeks ago, sis comes home from a lake get-together. Gets tested, has the Germ. Well, my workplace requires that I get tested when a family member that you live with gets a confirmed case (We live with our parents here, pre-Baby Boomer style).

And thats that. A week passed by while she had a little cough, and eventually a day or two of no taste or smell towards the end. I tested negative,and therefore got to keep working, with a followup test a week later- also negative. She was at the dinner table, the living room, and our back patio pretty much every night with us while she recovered. The only real isolation we did was being homebodies for forteen days, as you are commanded to do. My parents are in their 50s and 60s, and quite frankly, didn't give a shit. I suppose they were supposed to come down ridiculously ill after the "incubation" period. We sure weren't wearing PPE around the house, thats for sure.

"You'll feel differently and take this more seriously when a loved one gets it"

Zagor

Sparrow
I have some simptoms it seems, trouble breathing trough the nose, heavy and loud breathing trough the mouth. A bit worrying to be honest, I can see it reallzy obstructing my breathing if it gets any worse. A bit of swollen face. No fever though. I will get tested and then we'll see.

Zagor

Sparrow
I tested negative. But something is up, I went running today and could barely catch my breath, was wheezing like crazy.