"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Feel very good. Back to normal.
May have spoken too soon.. There is some ongoing tiredness, and what others describe as a head cold. I have not heard that term, but describe it as pain in the sinuses above the nose, behind the forehead.

Tiredness is not enough to climb into bed but it does subtract something from life and daily productivity. I initially started to worry, what if my system is now truly stuffed up by covid. It's probably hype though that covid causes other effects after it has cleared up, as nowadays you can barely trust anything you read. Should I regret going visiting a totally packed, maskless place and semi-deliberately catching covid.. Well, was going out of my tree with the madness so had to do something.

When I was in my late twenties I seemed more susceptible to catching a cold and taking a while to get rid of it. Then in my early thirties when really living the single life, I caught 'mononucleosis' aka the 'kissing disease'. That is a virus and some people believe it is linked to something called 'chronic fatigue syndrome'. That virus was confirmed with a blood test. It was an initial fortnight, but I remember tiredness going on for months. Never worried that I had CFS but did do some reading at the time about viruses and fatigue. But eventually it went away completely and for an entire decade I was very robust against flu and viruses.

So I'm hanging on to that thought as reason to believe that this lingering tiredness from a Chinese man-made virus will also clear up over perhaps months.

Old thread but may gain traction. My wife and I are coming down with cold and flu symptoms just yesterday and today. She spends time with kids all day, lot of cold and flu running around with them, I spent the whole weekend with a bunch of Vaxxed folks at National Guard drill while wearing a mask the whole time (go figure). We are NOT Vaxxed, not worried here, but more concerned about perception from employers and family who are Vaxxed. Loaded up on vitamins and supplements this evening as the dry cough, phlegm and mild aches are coming in. Not planning on getting Covid test unless it persists (haven’t gotten one yet). Almost want to just so I can say I survived “Delta”. Cold and flu still exist guys, so take of yourself so you don’t become a statistic for the regime. Get your REST! Say a prayer for us and keep fighting the good fight.

Last edited:

soli.deo.gloria

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Old thread but may gain traction. My wife and I are coming down with cold and flu symptoms just yesterday and today. She spends time with kids all day, lot of cold and flu running around with them, I spent the whole weekend with a bunch of Vaxxed folks at National Guard drill while wearing a mask the whole time (go figure). We are NOT Vaxxed, not worried here, but more concerned about perception from employers and family who are Vaxxed. Loaded up on vitamins and supplements this evening as the dry cough, phlegm and mild aches are coming in. Not planning on getting Covid test unless it persists (haven’t gotten one yet). Almost want to just so I can say I survived “Delta”. Cold and flu still exist guys, so take of yourself so you don’t become a statistic for the regime. Get your REST! Say a prayer for us and keep fighting the good fight.

Here is my recipe to beat the coof (and vastly improve one's general health and wellbeing). Combine with a good diet, a little bit of exercise, and a strong faith in God for best results. Wish I could do more to help but I will definitely pray for you + your family. Good luck, let us know how you make out.

Here is my recipe to beat the coof (and vastly improve one's general health and wellbeing). Combine with a good diet, a little bit of exercise, and a strong faith in God for best results. Wish I could do more to help but I will definitely pray for you + your family. Good luck, let us know how you make out.
Thank you, brother. I admittedly wasn’t taking the proper care of myself in the weeks leading up, burning candle on both ends for weeks and not eating great. My body was telling me.
Slept through the night okay, definitely had some chills and probably minor fever. The only real weird thing was that my heart rate was pretty accelerated the whole night. Mucus drainage didn’t start till the morning. I’ve definitely felt worse than I do now, mild chills and aches, some bloating, but that’s about it. Still gonna rest it all day and probably tomorrow as well.

Last edited: