"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It’s also because these people leave exceedingly boring, coddled lives without much struggle and deep down they know it. Being part of the “fight against COVID” gives their life a purpose they’ve never had before and they’re going to resist any attempt to go back to normalcy because , if that were to happen, they once again would have no purpose in life except hanging out at restaurants and bars.
100% agree. Same people who marched in the streets during the BLM riots.

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member
Life is a tough thing to face after nosediving into lies and foolishness for years and years. It's humiliating and difficult to drag yourself out of that. Much easier to snort rails of fake outrage to keep you going.

I've been shocked to find how much my mental state plays into my health. A realistic perspective that doesn't buy into the fear is probably the best pill in the medicine cabinet.

Mortay

Sparrow
Today I have been experiencing symptoms that are similar to myocarditis or palpitations. I have been experiencing chest pain on the left side, shallow breathing, and some dizziness. I've noticed these symptoms throughout the year but they come and go, so I have been just ignoring them. Today felt more severe than normal.

I'm suspecting that I contracted long Covid and these symptoms have been lingering. At what point is it worth getting checked out?

I have just received some Ivermectin but haven't tried it yet. Is it known to help treat myocarditis or just Covid? I figure I should try the ivermectin first along with my stack of Vitamin C, D, Zinc.

PassingTime

Pigeon
Orthodox
Today I have been experiencing symptoms that are similar to myocarditis or palpitations. I have been experiencing chest pain on the left side, shallow breathing, and some dizziness. I've noticed these symptoms throughout the year but they come and go, so I have been just ignoring them. Today felt more severe than normal.
I have experienced the same thing before and it was due to anxiety.

While the doors are open you could get a check over but I would also, if possible, try to distance yourself from all bad news for the time being if that is something you engage in regularly.

The amount of stress we are experiencing sub consciously must be incredible.

I would also recommend NAC as there are studies showing that it has a positive effect on myocarditis.

Grow Bag

Pelican
My friend in his late 20's has all of them symptoms now - His girlfriend is double jabbed up (forced by the NHS).

He has a cough that has gotten worse over 3 weeks now. He's took some OTC medication but no to avail.
The stark truth is kind of staring us in the face. People have had the jab and then gone down with Covid symptoms throughout the summer, yet in the summer of 2020 it more or less disappeared. How is it possible that a respiratory virus flourishes through the summer months, when normally the winter is respiratory virus season? My conclusion is the shot IS the virus.

bucky

Ostrich
The stark truth is kind of staring us in the face. People have had the jab and then gone down with Covid symptoms throughout the summer, yet in the summer of 2020 it more or less disappeared. How is it possible that a respiratory virus flourishes through the summer months, when normally the winter is respiratory virus season? My conclusion is the shot IS the virus.
It's an interesting idea. I have a friend who's stranded in an Asian country and will basically have to get vaccinated to get a flight out. While reassuring him that I think he'll be fine I found myself telling him that I know people who've gotten very sick from the vaccine, but it seems rare, maybe at about the same rate as people I've known getting very sick from COVID. As I said this it occurred me what a stupid, stupid world we live in.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

I'm suspecting that I contracted long Covid and these symptoms have been lingering. At what point is it worth getting checked out?

I have just received some Ivermectin but haven't tried it yet. Is it known to help treat myocarditis or just Covid? I figure I should try the ivermectin first along with my stack of Vitamin C, D, Zinc.
Are you vaccinated?

You sound like a hypochondriac

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
I explained all of this to him in detail and showed him some basic science and evidence.

Numerous jabbed up friends of mine are now coming down sick with cold/flu symptoms, while I am fine and dandy.

The next 6 months is going to be interesting to say the least.

Grow Bag

Pelican
I explained all of this to him in detail and showed him some basic science and evidence.

Numerous jabbed up friends of mine are now coming down sick with cold/flu symptoms, while I am fine and dandy.

The next 6 months is going to be interesting to say the least.
I wrote to a Christian community earlier this year about something. I got an email back in the middle of summer informing me many of the residents are sick with Covid. Well my first thought was, I bet you've all recently had the jab.

Mortay

Sparrow
I have experienced the same thing before and it was due to anxiety.

While the doors are open you could get a check over but I would also, if possible, try to distance yourself from all bad news for the time being if that is something you engage in regularly.

The amount of stress we are experiencing sub consciously must be incredible.

I would also recommend NAC as there are studies showing that it has a positive effect on myocarditis.

Thanks for the advice. I only see the L-cysteine version on Amazon. Will that work just as well or do I need the N-Acetyl?

Charbel Makhlouf

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen

Have you had a PCR nasal swab Covid test, by chance?

I've had heart issues for about a year myself. Never been jabbed, but had two PCR tests before I knew better to refuse them.

I'm doing a number of things to try to bounce back (with varying degrees of success), but mostly I view it in God's hands at this point.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Covid has absolutely no clearly, precisely defined set of symptoms - the media even started pushing blood clots big time as one of its hallmarks only after the jabs started causing this. People can think any symptoms at all are Covid - from chills and fever to heart palpitations (even though the latter has always been a common symptom of intense anxiety and stress) - because the con artists have defined Covid to include absolutely any symptom that has ever existed on earth.

So yes, “Covid” is now redefined to include all the consequences of the jab. That’s why they’re saying now that Covid causes blood clots and strokes. It’s a lie to stop people from associating these things with their true cause - the clot shot itself.

Covid cannot possibly exist. All real diseases that people experience are possible to categorize, classify and segregate by associated signs and symptoms. But Covid is the Protean, metamorphic disease that can look like anything - and unlike every other illness known to man, it is also generally “asymptomatic” - thus we must start looking at our healthy neighbors - even muscular, fit Chads - as if they are ubiquitous deadly disease vectors. They may seem healthy but unless they have the jab their proximity can kill you!

Now this is just ridiculous - we’re being told Covid has an endless list of infinite symptoms, that it constantly mutates to evade our defences and so the whole world needs not just the jab but neverending booster shots as well, that it transmits asymptomatically and anyone can be sick despite having no symptoms, that this magical test that never existed prior to 2020 will tell you the ultimate truth about your health and nobody is allowed to question the validity of this test despite numerous leading scientists working in the field finding it to be seriously flawed as a diagnostic measure, and to top it all off - we have to accept that Covid is the first pandemic in history to instantly spread to every corner of the world despite no other pandemic in all of human history having affected and decimated the whole globe simultaneously.

Covid - the mystery disease that behaves like no other disease in all of history! And that by some strange, inexplicable coincidence just happens to perfectly serve the economic, social and political goals of the wealthiest and most powerful globalist oligarchs in the world! Funny how that works.

Mortay

Sparrow
Have you had a PCR nasal swab Covid test, by chance?

I've had heart issues for about a year myself. Never been jabbed, but had two PCR tests before I knew better to refuse them.

I'm doing a number of things to try to bounce back (with varying degrees of success), but mostly I view it in God's hands at this point.
Interesting. Yes, I did one nasal swab to enter into my step mom's bday! Pretty ridiculous.

I have no experience with L-Cysteine unfortunately. The FDA put pressure on Amazon to remove NAC recently but you can still buy it from alternative websites.

I'd definitely recommend the NOW brand if you can find it brother.

Thanks. I will look into this. I started the Ivermectin treatment. Today is the second day. I'm feeling like the heart inflammation is going down but still getting some occasional sharp pain. Still too early to tell if there is an improvement. I did order some quercetin so I'm hopeful that will also help.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
They symptoms have stayed with me all day and as I sit here typing this, I feel weaker and more light-headed. It could be the flu, but I don't have a fever, upset stomach, or a scratchy throat as usually happens when I get the flu. I feel identical to how I felt the first time I had COVID. Perhaps it is confirmation bias, but we'll see how it goes. If it goes away within a day or two, then it was likely the "regular" flu.
Update: My adult son, who lives with me, has had a dry, hacking cough since last week. In order to return to work, he had to get a COVID test. It was "real", not instant test. It came back negative. So, I think it's likely that I don't have COVID either. Both of us likely have some kind of "normal" flu, although I've never had symptoms like this before for a normal flu, or even a "cold."

I still feel a little light-headed and short of breath, but I've been able to exercise. I just have to go at a slower pace. I have my last triathlon of the year this Saturday, a half-Ironman. I'm confident I can get through it, but I may not be able to go as fast as I was hoping to go.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Friends, I'm in bad shape. On Thursday I came down suddenly with a flu-like illness of muscle pain and weakness. For several nights I could hardly sleep and the symptoms progressed to include diarrhea, sore throat, fever, headache, runny nose, coughing (mostly dry), loss of appetite, inability to concentrate, and some brain fog. I was traveling when it hit so was not able to start a suitable treatment plan (or even eat properly). The illness never got better. I felt like my whole body was being poisoned, and that I could not fight the poison on its own. I had never been sick like this in my life.

Five days after infection, I finally made it home, but a new symptom developed. When I would try to take a deep breath, my lungs would feel a sharp stinging pain and then I would be forced to cough violently. This required me to breath shallow and minimize my movements. When I came home, I took my temperature and it peaked at 104.7 F. My pulse oxygen was 93%.

I happened to buy some Ivermectin over a month ago, so I started a regimen. Within 3 hours of taking it, I noticed a slight improvement in my breathing, and my pulse oxygen is now 94%-95%. I'm also taking Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin D. I'm still in rough shape, I can hardly walk a couple of steps, but I hope to turn the corner in the next day or two. Please pray for me!

Last edited:
Friends, I'm in bad shape. On Thursday I came down suddenly with a flu-like illness of muscle pain and weakness. For several nights I could hardly sleep and the symptoms progressed to include diarrhea, sore throat, fever, headache, runny nose, coughing (mostly dry), loss of appetite, inability to concentrate, and some brain fog. I was traveling when it hit so was not able to start a suitable treatment plan (or even eat properly). The illness never got better. I felt like my whole body was being poisoned, and that I could not fight the poison on its own. I had never been sick like this in my life.

Five days after infection, I finally made it home, but a new symptom developed. When I would try to take a deep breath, my lungs would feel a sharp stinging pain and then I would be forced to cough violently. This required me to breath shallow and minimize my movements. When I came home, I took my temperature and it peaked at 104.7 F. My pulse oxygen was 93%.

I happened to buy some Ivermectin over a month ago, so I started a regimen. Within 3 hours of taking it, I noticed a slight improvement in my breathing, and my pulse oxygen is now 94%-95%. I'm also taking Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin D. I'm still in rough shape, I can hardly walk a couple of steps, but I hope to turn the corner in the next day or two. Please pray for me!
We are praying for you Roosh! If you know a trusted doctor you can consult with, I would do so, if only by phone or video call.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker

Yes, we are praying for you Roosh! Don't forget quercetin or some other zinc ionophore (even foods in the chart on this page - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionophore) that will help your cells absorb the zinc. God bless!