"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

Sanctus

Pigeon
Olive leaf. Take it every single day. Pill or liquid, just take it.
I got the flu a few months back (not sure it was COVID though) and drank beef bone broth, chewed Vit. C, and took some extra olive leaf. Within a few hours of taking it, I felt a small but noticeable difference. My breathing was less congested and my coughing lessened; this was important because due to the nature of Australia's response to this whole ordeal, I needed to sound as healthy as possible. As I said, I don't think it was COVID but I'm not willing to have my whole life traced and blown up to prove it.

I have been taking it for 2 years and literally get sick once a year.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Olive leaf. Take it every single day. Pill or liquid, just take it.
I got the flu a few months back (not sure it was COVID though) and drank beef bone broth, chewed Vit. C, and took some extra olive leaf. Within a few hours of taking it, I felt a small but noticeable difference. My breathing was less congested and my coughing lessened; this was important because due to the nature of Australia's response to this whole ordeal, I needed to sound as healthy as possible. As I said, I don't think it was COVID but I'm not willing to have my whole life traced and blown up to prove it.

I have been taking it for 2 years and literally get sick once a year.
Hey, thanks for giving me another weapon in my arsenal. I've already got olive leaf extract capsules. I had would've had no idea that it plays the same role as quercetin until you prompted me to look it up. I just hope there's no antagonism between black seed oil metabolites, quercetin and oleuropein.
https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlehtml/2020/ra/d0ra03774e

rainy

Kingfisher
Doesn't COVID have almost an endless number of symptoms.

Anyhow, my whole family has been sick for over a week now. My son who is 3 and I both have a nasty cough which is deep in the lungs, coughing up lots of phlegm. I'm pretty sure I had COVID in Jan of 2020 but what I have now reminds me of what I had then. It just lingers. Tomorrow will be the 8th consecutive day of school my son will miss. He and I just aren't getting better.

They obviously won't allow him to attend when it sounds like he's coughing up a lung and has a constant runny nose.

FYI it's an old wives tale but I have used it with success from when I had pneumonia a few years back. If you ever are sick with something which involves a bad cough, rub vicks vapo rub on the bottom of your feet. I kid you not it works like magic.

rainy

Kingfisher
More likely in the good ole days, you would go to work or go to school and be expected to perform at the level you normally performed and would be laughed at or fired if you used having a cold as an excuse to screw up. This would include strenuous sports like running, wrestling, football, basketball, etc. or giving an important sales presentation at work. There was simply no toleration for this weak nonsense. You powered through. Also, no one was very concerned about "catching" whatever weakness/detox was occurring in your particular body. At most, you would get a fleeting acknowledgement from overly sympathetic people.
Yup.

I still went into work last week aside from one day I felt too bad. But now I'm stuck with the dilemma of I'm sick, am coughing up some nasty stuff but I can still work. However my designer is 60 and deathly afraid of COVID. So he has politely requested I get a COVID test.

Being at work when sick now is looked at as risking the health and well being of everyone else there as well as their family members.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Yup.

I still went into work last week aside from one day I felt too bad. But now I'm stuck with the dilemma of I'm sick, am coughing up some nasty stuff but I can still work. However my designer is 60 and deathly afraid of COVID. So he has politely requested I get a COVID test.

Being at work when sick now is looked at as risking the health and well being of everyone else there as well as their family members.

I feel ya. The world wants to place blame on other people when they get sick instead of themselves. It's a very dangerous atmosphere.

Someone I know likes to blame other people and/or gatherings when he hears people have "covid" aka cold/flu. This entire situation is not going to end well. Many people in the world are brainwashed for life with hypochondria. The powers want to bring everyone down to the lowest common denominator. Healthy people will suffer because of the irrational fears of the LCD.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
One thing that deserves much more attention in treating viruses is the use of mushrooms with anti-viral properties.
There is considerable research into the effectiveness of mushrooms in boosting immune response, and specifically in stopping the influenza virus.

I recently watched an excellent documentary called Fantastic Fungi (2019) that featured Michael Pollard, Paul Stamets, and Dr. Andrew Weil, and it had some incredible revelations. It's really a shame that in this pandemic we are not exploring the efficacy of certain mushrooms against covid, because fungi naturally counter virus and bacteria in order to accomplish their natural purpose of breaking down things in the forest.

There have been numerous research articles on mushrooms's ability to fight the flu. As one person in the film put it "there's not much money to make in 2 or 3 doses of mushrooms" so you won't hear much about it but there are plenty of published studies. A good place to start would be shiitake mushrooms, which can be found at many grocery stores, and show general immune boosting results.

I found several published NIH studies that stated very positive results for various mushrooms, and there is even one mushroom which is approved for treating cancer in Japan:

God provides. We don't need to modify our RNA or DNA because viruses exist. Treatment may very well lie in our forests.

Solitarius

Sparrow
One thing that deserves much more attention in treating viruses is the use of mushrooms with anti-viral properties.
There is considerable research into the effectiveness of mushrooms in boosting immune response, and specifically in stopping the influenza virus.

I recently watched an excellent documentary called Fantastic Fungi (2019) that featured Michael Pollard, Paul Stamets, and Dr. Andrew Weil, and it had some incredible revelations. It's really a shame that in this pandemic we are not exploring the efficacy of certain mushrooms against covid, because fungi naturally counter virus and bacteria in order to accomplish their natural purpose of breaking down things in the forest.

There have been numerous research articles on mushrooms's ability to fight the flu. As one person in the film put it "there's not much money to make in 2 or 3 doses of mushrooms" so you won't hear much about it but there are plenty of published studies. A good place to start would be shiitake mushrooms, which can be found at many grocery stores, and show general immune boosting results.

I found several published NIH studies that stated very positive results for various mushrooms, and there is even one mushroom which is approved for treating cancer in Japan:

God provides. We don't need to modify our RNA or DNA because viruses exist. Treatment may very well lie in our forests.
Solzhenitsyn took tea made from Chaga mushrooms which he gathered himself when he was suffering from a tumour during his confinement in the gulag. It must have done the job as he lived another 40 some years afterward.

Batman_

Kingfisher
I rapidly developed a cold last night, just a few hrs after playing indoor tennis and going out to eat.

Anyway, it got worse overnight, now I have pretty inflammed sinuses and runny nose. A few painful sneezes, but no coughing . No fever either. Could just be a sinus infection or common cold, but I honestly kind of hope it's Covid or one of the variants so my immune system can get more practice on it.

I have lots of ivermectic, NAC, and zinc, so I'll start taking them if it gets worse.

SimpleMan

Sparrow

Thanks for this. I wasn't aware. I'd admit i've heard counter arguments for the use of mushrooms, but I like them, especially fried in butter.
A quick glance at the link, I wonder if eating raw is better for health as that is what the researcher used.

Also as you noted, the environment they grow in would matter. Growing around pine trees (from research you linked) is interesting, it's not the first time I've heard pine (needle tea) to be beneficial during these times.

Last edited:

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Thanks for this. I wasn't aware. I'd admit i've heard counter arguments for the use of mushrooms, but I like them, especially fried in butter.
A quick glance at the link, I wonder if eating raw is better for health as that is what the researcher used.

Also as you noted, the environment they grow in would matter. Growing around pine trees (from research you linked) is interesting, it's not the first time I've heard pine (needle tea) to be beneficial during these times.
I have been helping a few people out recently who came down with colds, using Pine Needle Tea. It works.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I understand that being physically fit gives you a stronger immune system, but is the reverse also true...does strengthening your immune system by fighting and beating infections help make you more physically fit? The reason I ask is because of my experience this past week. As I said earlier, I came down with some kind of bug over a week ago that made me feel dizzy and short of breath. I treated it with rest, extra vitamins, reduced exercise, and abstinence from coffee and alcohol.

This past Saturday morning was my final triathlon of the year, a 70.3 (half-Ironman). I had done the same distance back in May and struggled, finishing 147th out of 175 competitors in 7 hours 15 minutes, and 16th out of 17 in my age group. Well, Saturday I improved my time to 6 hours and 2 minutes and finished 64th out of 161 competitors (both men and women), 8th out of 22 in my age group (men). It was one of the best race performances I've ever had. I'm still coasting on my runner's high.

Padouk

Robin
I understand that being physically fit gives you a stronger immune system, but is the reverse also true...does strengthening your immune system by fighting and beating infections help make you more physically fit? The reason I ask is because of my experience this past week. As I said earlier, I came down with some kind of bug over a week ago that made me feel dizzy and short of breath. I treated it with rest, extra vitamins, reduced exercise, and abstinence from coffee and alcohol.

This past Saturday morning was my final triathlon of the year, a 70.3 (half-Ironman). I had done the same distance back in May and struggled, finishing 147th out of 175 competitors in 7 hours 15 minutes, and 16th out of 17 in my age group. Well, Saturday I improved my time to 6 hours and 2 minutes and finished 64th out of 161 competitors, 8th out of 22 in my age group. It was one of the best race performances I've ever had. I'm still coasting on my runner's high.

Flu is a detoxification process.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

This past Saturday morning was my final triathlon of the year, a 70.3 (half-Ironman). I had done the same distance back in May and struggled, finishing 147th out of 175 competitors in 7 hours 15 minutes, and 16th out of 17 in my age group. Well, Saturday I improved my time to 6 hours and 2 minutes and finished 64th out of 161 competitors (both men and women), 8th out of 22 in my age group (men). It was one of the best race performances I've ever had. I'm still coasting on my runner's high.

Impressive, man. Not bad at all.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Good news, friends, I'm doing significantly better. A lot of my symptoms have faded away, especially the high fever and lung pain, and I can sleep a lot better. Right now I'm dealing with lung congestion, cough, a low-grade fever at night (99-100.5), and extreme fatigue. I don't have breathing problems and don't perceive any inflammatory response, though my blood oxygen is stuck in the 94-95% range. I'm mostly just tired and weak. I will continue to rest and hopefully in a week I'll be somewhat normal. Thank you for your prayers!

Good news, friends, I'm doing significantly better. A lot of my symptoms have faded away, especially the high fever and lung pain, and I can sleep a lot better. Right now I'm dealing with lung congestion, cough, a low-grade fever at night (99-100.5), and extreme fatigue. I don't have breathing problems and don't perceive any inflammatory response, though my blood oxygen is stuck in the 94-95% range. I'm mostly just tired and weak. I will continue to rest and hopefully in a week I'll be somewhat normal. Thank you for your prayers!

Praise the Lord !

I saw your telegram message 3 days ago and prayed for you every day since.

Even though we've never met, I felt relived when you posted this message on telegram.

Padouk

Robin

Excellent news! Do you take the ivermectin?