"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
Good news, friends, I'm doing significantly better. A lot of my symptoms have faded away, especially the high fever and lung pain, and I can sleep a lot better. Right now I'm dealing with lung congestion, cough, a low-grade fever at night (99-100.5), and extreme fatigue. I don't have breathing problems and don't perceive any inflammatory response, though my blood oxygen is stuck in the 94-95% range. I'm mostly just tired and weak. I will continue to rest and hopefully in a week I'll be somewhat normal. Thank you for your prayers!
Great news!

chance vought

Woodpecker
Protestant
I took it as soon as I suspected that I was having symptoms which might have been related to the virus. As a prophylactic treatment it is recommended to take one dose (2mg per 10kg of body weight) once per week. I began to feel better within hours and was back at work in a few days. Then my symptoms returned and I took a course of 1 dose per day for five days, which is how it is supposed to be used as a treatment for symptoms (as opposed to prevention). I would recommend that everybody buy some to have on hand just in case. You really can feel the difference quite quickly.
FLCCC updated guidance for delta variant prophylaxis is 0.2mg/kg twice per week, essentially double the original recommendation.

They Live

Sparrow
Catholic
I took it as soon as I suspected that I was having symptoms which might have been related to the virus. As a prophylactic treatment it is recommended to take one dose (2mg per 10kg of body weight) once per week. I began to feel better within hours and was back at work in a few days. Then my symptoms returned and I took a course of 1 dose per day for five days, which is how it is supposed to be used as a treatment for symptoms (as opposed to prevention). I would recommend that everybody buy some to have on hand just in case. You really can feel the difference quite quickly.
So i am about to get 6 or 12mg how much would i take if i got sick kinda misunderstanding you sorry? once a day? a few a day thanks!

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Last edited:

They Live

Sparrow
Catholic
Last edited:
Wow. There's a story in Fantastic Fungi about one of the guy's mother's who survived cancer using mushrooms.
I think all the guys in the film have been on Joe Rogan. Paul Stamets grows shrooms commercially and sells extracts and pills.

I never knew about him until watching the movie but I have bought stuff from his company Host Defense without knowing who he was (I take Elderberry extract for seasonal flu and allergies). I have since found a local source that makes it in my city, but his extraction worked well. He has a basic formulation that has a mix of over a dozen mushrooms for $20 that I'll probably pick up as we head into flu season and the risk of covid is somewhat higher than it was all summer.

The NIH links to studies showing certain mushrooms that can stop the influenza, avian flu, and H1N1 viruses from replicating, and seems to indicate liklihood it will help fight covid. They even postulate that it could be a universal treatment for all virii:

So weird that no one is talking about this. SCIENCE! seems to say it is the best treatment we have.
Stamets is a hack. He sells fruiting body products only to military buyers, meaning not the average soldier but DoD contractors and other higher echelon organizations. What you see in a "health food store" is all mycelium and filler garbage. Go to a mom and pop herb store, a farmers market, or start growing them yourself in laundry hampers in your basement to get better results. There are a few places to order good ones online from.

I've posted here much before about mushrooms. The oldest man alive was found in the taiga in Siberia with Chaga in his pockets. You have to be taking them for some time to truly become immune to many poisons and toxins that you weren't previously, at least regularly everyday for a year. Chaga also darkens your hair and melanin if taken long enough. Don't forget bro, "covid" is not a virus or a flu, the newer symptoms that people are experiencing that differs from seasonal flus (detoxing processes that are usually painful) are mostly caused by EMF and heavy metal toxicity that go through the nasal cavity past the olfactory nerve into the brain directly, along with nano-toxicity in the cells and affected organs from an overabundance of nanoparticles (like the morgellons fibers, black goo, polymer assemblies, etc).

If you happen to have a carcinogenic growth, you can kill it quickly with oxygen treatment and mushroom concentrated teas. Agarikus/Agarikon type mushrooms are more potent than Chaga in some ways for the immune system. Also the mineral known as Shilajit, if you can get it sourced from the Altai mountains in Russia, not the crap in the west laced with lead, is an exudate that is so rich in humic acid and has been proven to kill cancer cells in certain organs. Cancer is a thing of the past to those with the knowledge, for everyone else connected to big medical/big pharma matrix, its something they fear more than God. If you have tumors, you will have to megadose and be uncomfortable for awhile, but these will kill them. There are others, but I feel that these two in particular would help you in your search for wholesome health for the moment.

kel

Banned
I've only ever had dried chaga, so I think it should be fine. Crumble them up and steep in hot water for tea for ten minutes. You can do a few infusions with the same batch.

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Is horse paste a suitable replacement for ivermectin?
Yes. I took this. It is suitable.
51Kp4q2CLKS._AC_UL320_.jpg

Amazon jacked up the price recently. You should be able to find it at a farm home supply store for $10. Prescriptions from a doctor would be a lot more expensive.

donovan

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Okay, so this is weird.

Myself, my wife and my 3 young kids were all sick recently with what seemed to be a yucky - though unremarkable - virus. I'm in a part of Australia where there are reportedly "zero" COVID cases currently, however. So didn't consider it.

Here's where it gets strange: I've been telling my wife repeatedly that I think the neighbor must be smoking a cigarette beside my office window. I keep smelling someone lighting up a cigarette around the house at all times of the day. It's weird. Even now as I type this, I can faintly smell smoke. Told my wife how unusual it is.

I just stumbled upon this article now: https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/woman-who-caught-coronavirus-last-5620236

Apparently, I'm not the only one.

So now I'm thinking that we've probably had the big 'C' already. But we don't seem to have any option for antibody testing here in Australia, so I have no idea how to confirm this.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
Okay, so this is weird.

Myself, my wife and my 3 young kids were all sick recently with what seemed to be a yucky - though unremarkable - virus. I'm in a part of Australia where there are reportedly "zero" COVID cases currently, however. So didn't consider it.

Here's where it gets strange: I've been telling my wife repeatedly that I think the neighbor must be smoking a cigarette beside my office window. I keep smelling someone lighting up a cigarette around the house at all times of the day. It's weird. Even now as I type this, I can faintly smell smoke. Told my wife how unusual it is.

I just stumbled upon this article now: https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/woman-who-caught-coronavirus-last-5620236

Apparently, I'm not the only one.

So now I'm thinking that we've probably had the big 'C' already. But we don't seem to have any option for antibody testing here in Australia, so I have no idea how to confirm this.

The list of covid symptoms is getting very very long but the reason being is because nobody knows for sure how bodies react to graphene and frequencies coming from the new networks like 5G. We're yet to hear about some new and weird reactions.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Good news, friends, I'm doing significantly better. A lot of my symptoms have faded away, especially the high fever and lung pain, and I can sleep a lot better. Right now I'm dealing with lung congestion, cough, a low-grade fever at night (99-100.5), and extreme fatigue. I don't have breathing problems and don't perceive any inflammatory response, though my blood oxygen is stuck in the 94-95% range. I'm mostly just tired and weak. I will continue to rest and hopefully in a week I'll be somewhat normal. Thank you for your prayers!

Roosh after taking Ivermectin to speed up his recovery process:

RomikJan

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I thought I had the bug about 10 days ago but not really sure my only symptoms was extreme fatigue nothing else. No sore throat no runny nose no loss of smell or taste nothing else. I was in bed for 6 days or so all day just extremely tired and slept most of the days. Lost alot of weight. Did two take home tests negative both times. Started feeling alot better where I no longer need to be in bed all day but still can't shake the fatigue off. Notice getting very tired around 8pm and go to sleep wake up 12 hours later just as tired as if I didn't even get any rest. Anyone else experienced this?

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
I thought I had the bug about 10 days ago but not really sure my only symptoms was extreme fatigue nothing else. No sore throat no runny nose no loss of smell or taste nothing else. I was in bed for 6 days or so all day just extremely tired and slept most of the days. Lost alot of weight. Did two take home tests negative both times. Started feeling alot better where I no longer need to be in bed all day but still can't shake the fatigue off. Notice getting very tired around 8pm and go to sleep wake up 12 hours later just as tired as if I didn't even get any rest. Anyone else experienced this?
I mean, not to downplay anything but could it be allergies perhaps? Depending on where you live, mold, ragweed, dust, and pollen storms can really lay a man up this time of year? Because yes I’ve experienced that.