"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I became ill on Sunday night. It didn't seem too bad. I presumed it was the Chinese virus. Since I didn't feel too bad I just ordered a load of food, drink and juice and prepared for a two week lock-in. My only symptom was weakness, so I thought it would be something else. But the last two nights I was so ill I felt the reaper's blade on my shoulder for two hours and one hour respectively, with longer periods of weakness. Last night I went to the hospital and they said I don't have the Chinese virus. My pulse was normal, blood oxygen was 98%. They just said I have a small issue with my lungs, though I have no respiratory issues.

If anyone happens to have symptoms like this, keep yourself cooler. Get food that is easier to eat, and avoid fleshy fruits like oranges, water and good fruit juices.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I got something and was tested positive for the coof.

A couple weeks ago I got a sore throat and went hoarse. A bunch of people at work had the same sore throat but I dont think anyone got tested. I didn't. It went away after a week or so. 2-3 days it was pretty sore, but normal. I've had that a bunch of times in my life.

This last week I was basically over the sore throat but had this deeper cough. I got out the ivermectin and started taking a dose everyday. I got super cold two days ago. Teeth chattering, so I started wearing 3-4 sweatshirts, etc, long underwear, winter coat.

Last night I went to take a piss and passed out while I was peeing. That led me to the med center where I got a covid test.

The most funny aspect of the whole thing for me: before the covid positive they were so concerned about the passing out, how could they help me, lets get an x-ray to look for pneumonia, etc. Everyone really seemed to care. Once I had the covid positive, they checked me out. Done. Doctor said, "If you can't breathe, or turn blue, come back and we can put you on a vent." Seriously? No suggestion to take vitamin D, zinc, vitamin C, basic stuff?

I'm doing much better today. Took a bunch more ivermectin, ate a lot of healthy food, juiced some stuff, took a lot of tumeric, had a big steak.

Once you get that coof positive, the health people's job is let you die. Be safe out there!

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I got something and was tested positive for the coof.

A couple weeks ago I got a sore throat and went hoarse. A bunch of people at work had the same sore throat but I dont think anyone got tested. I didn't. It went away after a week or so. 2-3 days it was pretty sore, but normal. I've had that a bunch of times in my life.

This last week I was basically over the sore throat but had this deeper cough. I got out the ivermectin and started taking a dose everyday. I got super cold two days ago. Teeth chattering, so I started wearing 3-4 sweatshirts, etc, long underwear, winter coat.

Last night I went to take a piss and passed out while I was peeing. That led me to the med center where I got a covid test.

The most funny aspect of the whole thing for me: before the covid positive they were so concerned about the passing out, how could they help me, lets get an x-ray to look for pneumonia, etc. Everyone really seemed to care. Once I had the covid positive, they checked me out. Done. Doctor said, "If you can't breathe, or turn blue, come back and we can put you on a vent." Seriously? No suggestion to take vitamin D, zinc, vitamin C, basic stuff?

I'm doing much better today. Took a bunch more ivermectin, ate a lot of healthy food, juiced some stuff, took a lot of tumeric, had a big steak.

Once you get that coof positive, the health people's job is let you die. Be safe out there!
They might have done you a huge favor. The hospital higher ups are clearly the ones making the decisions, and remdesivir and a vent aren't what you what anyway. You're safer from the medical establishment if you stay home.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
I became ill on Sunday night. It didn't seem too bad. I presumed it was the Chinese virus. Since I didn't feel too bad I just ordered a load of food, drink and juice and prepared for a two week lock-in. My only symptom was weakness, so I thought it would be something else. But the last two nights I was so ill I felt the reaper's blade on my shoulder for two hours and one hour respectively, with longer periods of weakness. Last night I went to the hospital and they said I don't have the Chinese virus. My pulse was normal, blood oxygen was 98%. They just said I have a small issue with my lungs, though I have no respiratory issues.

If anyone happens to have symptoms like this, keep yourself cooler. Get food that is easier to eat, and avoid fleshy fruits like oranges, water and good fruit juices.
A lot of guys here getting something. If you're running a fever I've read that it's best to let it run. I also read you should cool down your head by wrapping a cold wet towel around your neck. So wet a towel, ring it out, and stick it in the fridge. And hit that NAC. 98% is fine and you've reminded me to order a pulse oximeter.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
A lot of guys here getting something. If you're running a fever I've read that it's best to let it run. I also read you should cool down your head by wrapping a cold wet towel around your neck. So wet a towel, ring it out, and stick it in the fridge. And hit that NAC. 98% is fine and you've reminded me to order a pulse oximeter.

Turns out I do have the Chinese Virus. I think I got a positive result on Sunday or Monday.

I was told last Thursday night that I didn't have it, but must have got lost in translation as I was taken to the hospital by someone who can't speak English and I don't think they can speak Armenian very well. I am in Armenia. It was relayed to me that I don't have COIVD, I just have some small issue. I don't think this is the case as I ran the results of my test through a translator. I don't really know what it says, but it is quite possible it says I have some serious issues, of the type that can easily lead to death.

Anyway, on last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night I felt I was close to death for a total of around nine hours. I have had this feeling before, after having picked up an Asian virus. It's a feeling of detachment from the physical body owing to its weakness. In lieu of the physical, you feel a non-physical reality, where exists a pain that I can only surmise as a mixture of Styrofoam and TV static. The pain isn't physical, or it doesn't seem to be to me. As you push to the edge of this realm you can feel yourself physically disintegrating into nothing. Though I only experienced the latter with the Asian virus. This time I was just stuck in the "place" with the static/Styrofoam feeling.

My main issue has been having no appetite, eating little and having some stomach issue in conjunction.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Orange juice is super helpful with Covid. The only thing that I would recommend during Covid food-wise.

Avoid red meat during the acute phase of the illness. It will just make things worse.

HectorLavoe

Woodpecker
Orange juice is super helpful with Covid. The only thing that I would recommend during Covid food-wise.

Avoid red meat during the acute phase of the illness. It will just make things worse.
Its Dairy, sugar and high carb foods you want to avoid. Bone broth stew with lots of beef garlic onions and vegetables always cures me within a few days. Lots of ginger/lemon tea helps as well.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Turns out I do have the Chinese Virus. I think I got a positive result on Sunday or Monday.

I was told last Thursday night that I didn't have it, but must have got lost in translation as I was taken to the hospital by someone who can't speak English and I don't think they can speak Armenian very well. I am in Armenia. It was relayed to me that I don't have COIVD, I just have some small issue. I don't think this is the case as I ran the results of my test through a translator. I don't really know what it says, but it is quite possible it says I have some serious issues, of the type that can easily lead to death.

Anyway, on last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night I felt I was close to death for a total of around nine hours. I have had this feeling before, after having picked up an Asian virus. It's a feeling of detachment from the physical body owing to its weakness. In lieu of the physical, you feel a non-physical reality, where exists a pain that I can only surmise as a mixture of Styrofoam and TV static. The pain isn't physical, or it doesn't seem to be to me. As you push to the edge of this realm you can feel yourself physically disintegrating into nothing. Though I only experienced the latter with the Asian virus. This time I was just stuck in the "place" with the static/Styrofoam feeling.

My main issue has been having no appetite, eating little and having some stomach issue in conjunction.
I've had that sensation too, where you can literally feel the soul drifting away from the body and have to struggle hard to keep it from just floating away on its own accord. Honestly it is a bizarre and frightening feeling, if you are not ready to go.

fireshark

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I've had a low-grade fever for 7 days. Also intermittent gas / bloating and occasionally tender skin, no other symptoms at all.

2 days in, started dosing high quality vitamin C, 2000mg daily. I've been avoiding anything like desserts and greasy food as well as most breads. Lots of ginger honey lemon tea, chicken broth, and chicken soup. I've tried to rest as much as I can, but insomnia has been a bit of an issue. There's a lot on my mind currently.

I've yet to have any covid tests and don't want to start now, but not sure I've ever had a fever quite this persistent before.

Had the same experience 8 years ago when I got food poisoning in China. Layed alone in bed with a very high fever, could barely drink water or even move. On the second night I made my peace with this world and told the Lord it's OK to take me now. 12 hours later I was wide awake and fit as a fiddle.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Had some chills and then major sweating a week ago Saturday. Two days of headaches followed. Still fighting off some congestion nearly 10 days later, but since I had been on a preventative regimen of Vitamin C, D, Zinc, and quercetin when things started, I never did register a fever. I've been keeping away from people, but still going out for walks to successfully keep my lungs clear. Obviously like many others I don't know what exactly it is, but it's one of the mildest things I've had in my life, even if it is lingering a bit. Seems like the takeaway is that vitamins work.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Been feeling sick since Monday. Nothing major, mostly bad headaches and lethargy. Then minor sinus/throat irritation. Since yesterday my sense of taste and smell are 100% gone. Took 6mg of Ivermectin last night and 12mg today. Feeling better for the most part but still a bit lethargic. Headaches are mostly gone.

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
I lately have strange symptoms. Not sure if its related to Corona, so if someone had similiar issues, would be nice to know:

Since now couple of weeks I have for a short period of time (30min to maybe 2 hours) problem with breathing, heavy feeling on chest and feeling a bit dizzy/tired. I wanted to see a doctor but here the moment you mention breathing problems, they want you to make a COVID Test before seeing a Doc and I dont want to get stabbed in my nose.

Last edited:

midwest_struttin

Robin
Protestant
I'm starting to notice a trend (offline) where people who haven't had any exposure previously are getting much nastier symptoms than were going around in the first wave of this bug. By contrast people like myself who already have had it, show mild or no symptoms when exposed.

It seems to be getting worse actually this time.
This is my experience. I currently have Covid. After 2 years of this madness I caught the disease. This is my experience:

There was about a 4 day incubation period where my nose was runny and I was coughing alot. After the incubation period it got significantly worse. I lost my appetite, had a hard time sleeping some nights, my energy levels were drained, anything that stressed me out caused coughing fits.

What is really weird is there's certain areas that I lay on that aggravate my coughing, almost as if there's some kind of negative energy spot. This is about day 10 since I dealt with this nonsense, I'm hoping tonight is the last night. I'm also hoping this leads to anitbodies I don't want to experience this ever again.

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I have some awful symptoms now. Fever, headache, no energy. I think it could be covid or winter flu. I was hoping I would sleep it off last night, but I'm on day 2 now and still feeling just as bad.

Feyoder

Pelican
I had corona. "Verified" by PCR test (i.e. could have been anything).

I was sick for three days. Very mild flu symptoms. I followed the FLCC protocol (ivermectin + supps).

Worst thing is that I lost my sense of taste and smell and it hasn't come back even now, 20 days later. But that has happened before from regular flu / colds.

I have had far, far worse flus.