"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Brother I am so glad to read this post because that is the EXACT same thing that just hit me. My body aches and pain were so bad I went to the hospital, did not think it was covid because nothing respiratory at all. They gave me an IV and some pain killers which I needed really badly. Then they just sent me home with a prescription for nausea pills.

As with you, this headache is something I've never ever experienced. It's nonstop and painful to a degree I never could have imagined. There's just no end to it. I'm on day 3 now and it's only very very slightly gone away but it's still easily the most consistent pain I've ever had in my life. I just can't believe nobody has talked about this symptom more in the press.....

How long did it take for yours to improve?
Headache lasted 3-4 days. Weakness another 4-5 days.

And when I say headache I mean a lab created biological weapon targeting my skull. Entirely different than any headache you would otherwise experience.

Combined with the weird muscle cramps it felt like an engineered attack on the nervous system. My back muscles actually still haven’t recovered despite taking magnesium and stretching. Very deep knots I can’t get out.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I strongly urge everyone to get the horse medicine. I got hit with covid again recently. I took ivermectin and the usual vitamins. The pounding headache lasted a few hours.
If you are in a non-free country like Canada there are freedom groups on the Telegram app that you can ask for Ivermectin on.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
You guys should stop referring to ivermectin as “the horse medicine”. That’s msm misinformation making it sound like quackery

Yes there is a veterinary use but the human formulations have been very effective in treating several issues and it has shown very good anti viral properties. It’s been declared comparably to penicillin and aspirin in terms of medically important

I’ve used it twice myself and have several people close to me use it as well. Both times I used it at the very first symptom ( a morning loogy in my throat) and basically warded off getting sick altogether

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Can someone please pm me a good source to get ivermectin?. I live in the Southern US.

Much thanks
Mexico. If you cross the border you will find it in every pharmacy

Unfortunately its prescription med in US. dont know that id trust any of the online med sites ( usually based in India or China)

The other option ,I suppose , is to ask a / your Dr for prescription ( it is authorized as an effective anti parasitic ) but that probably depends on your Drs political affiliation

o_O

skepticalhippo

Chicken
Other Christian
You guys should stop referring to ivermectin as “the horse medicine”. That’s msm misinformation making it sound like quackery

Yes there is a veterinary use but the human formulations have been very effective in treating several issues and it has shown very good anti viral properties. It’s been declared comparably to penicillin and aspirin in terms of medically important

I’ve used it twice myself and have several people close to me use it as well. Both times I used it at the very first symptom ( a morning loogy in my throat) and basically warded off getting sick altogether

Hello, first post here.

I have been a strong supporter of Ivermectin based on all the evidence. I can confirm, there's a site that ships them from India and I've used them several times.

I am a bit puzzled though, because I had COVID early January this year. Based on the symptoms I'm definitely sure it was Omicron.

The thing that puzzles me is that I took the recommended dose of Ivermectin, and didn't really notice any improvement in symptoms. My fever was constant, everything was constant, and after the first 5 days of infection I stopped it as I heard it's not useful beyond that point. Anyways - my fever broke on day 7 I believe, and it took me an entire week after that to regain my appetite and energy levels.

Based on my experience, I'm wondering if Ivermectin helped me at all - it could be that it prevented the infection from getting much worse, but it could also be that it didn't do anything.

Given the fact that vitamin D is also extremely important, and the fact that I wasn't getting much if any of it near the time I was infected, I'm wondering if that played a role as to why my reaction wasn't too great. I also wasn't eating very healthy back then but wasn't obese or anything.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm not entirely sold on the effectiveness of Ivermectin. Despite that I still take it every two weeks or so as a prohpylacxis, but I am skeptical.. the only thing I can think of is maybe I didn't take enough? However I did follow the FLCC protocol dosage..

analyst_green

Pigeon
Other Christian
Hello, first post here.

I have been a strong supporter of Ivermectin based on all the evidence. I can confirm, there's a site that ships them from India and I've used them several times.

I am a bit puzzled though, because I had COVID early January this year. Based on the symptoms I'm definitely sure it was Omicron.

The thing that puzzles me is that I took the recommended dose of Ivermectin, and didn't really notice any improvement in symptoms. My fever was constant, everything was constant, and after the first 5 days of infection I stopped it as I heard it's not useful beyond that point. Anyways - my fever broke on day 7 I believe, and it took me an entire week after that to regain my appetite and energy levels.

Based on my experience, I'm wondering if Ivermectin helped me at all - it could be that it prevented the infection from getting much worse, but it could also be that it didn't do anything.

Given the fact that vitamin D is also extremely important, and the fact that I wasn't getting much if any of it near the time I was infected, I'm wondering if that played a role as to why my reaction wasn't too great. I also wasn't eating very healthy back then but wasn't obese or anything.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm not entirely sold on the effectiveness of Ivermectin. Despite that I still take it every two weeks or so as a prohpylacxis, but I am skeptical.. the only thing I can think of is maybe I didn't take enough? However I did follow the FLCC protocol dosage..
I am a statistician by training and I'm fairly certain ivermectin works. This site has the best collection of evidence I've seen:
https://ivmmeta.com/

There are 84 total studies and 72 of them showed a positive treatment effect. As it states here, the probability that would happen with an ineffective treatment is only 1 in 144 billion (if you want to know how that is calculated, look up something called the binomial distribution). The only way I can foresee this conclusion being flawed is if a very large number of the studies were biased by design in some way. Or if the authors are cherry picking, but that doesn't seem to be the case. You can see that the studies which used very large dosages of ivermectin actually showed it has a harmful effect, but those with a moderate dosage show it was helpful. This in itself is evidence in favor of ivermectin.

Now, ivermectin is no magic bullet and the average improvement in symptoms seems to be only 60-70%. Perhaps you would've gotten worse without it. Or perhaps it works really well on some people but doesn't work on everyone. It could depend on cofactors like vitamin D and Zinc. I've heard Zinc is especially important because the point of ivermectin is to serve as an ionophore that gets zinc into the cells. Then it's actually the zinc that has an antiviral effect. But I'm no expert.

I feel like we can't know anything for certain. The best protection from covid or other diseases is to look after your health holistically: stay in shape, eat healthy, get plenty of exercise and sunlight, and most importantly look after your mental and spiritual well-being. What the mind holds tends to manifest.

I am a statistician by training and I'm fairly certain ivermectin works. This site has the best collection of evidence I've seen:
https://ivmmeta.com/

There are 84 total studies and 72 of them showed a positive treatment effect. As it states here, the probability that would happen with an ineffective treatment is only 1 in 144 billion (if you want to know how that is calculated, look up something called the binomial distribution). The only way I can foresee this conclusion being flawed is if a very large number of the studies were biased by design in some way. Or if the authors are cherry picking, but that doesn't seem to be the case. You can see that the studies which used very large dosages of ivermectin actually showed it has a harmful effect, but those with a moderate dosage show it was helpful. This in itself is evidence in favor of ivermectin.

Now, ivermectin is no magic bullet and the average improvement in symptoms seems to be only 60-70%. Perhaps you would've gotten worse without it. Or perhaps it works really well on some people but doesn't work on everyone. It could depend on cofactors like vitamin D and Zinc. I've heard Zinc is especially important because the point of ivermectin is to serve as an ionophore that gets zinc into the cells. Then it's actually the zinc that has an antiviral effect. But I'm no expert.

I feel like we can't know anything for certain. The best protection from covid or other diseases is to look after your health holistically: stay in shape, eat healthy, get plenty of exercise and sunlight, and most importantly look after your mental and spiritual well-being. What the mind holds tends to manifest.
What worked really well for me was actually good old fashioned Aspirin. I didn't even need to take high doses

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Hello, first post here.

So what symptoms make “ definitely sure it was omicron “?

skepticalhippo

Chicken
Other Christian
So what symptoms make “ definitely sure it was omicron “?

A fever that stayed at exactly 100.4 for 7 days

A very abnormally painful headache

Sleeping for 14+ hours daily

Over a week post infection to recover appetite and energy

Needed an inhaler at the end of it since I could no longer take deep breaths

Cardiovascular capability reduced from being able to do 30 minutes on the spin bike, to struggling for air after 6 minutes

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
A fever that stayed at exactly 100.4 for 7 days

A very abnormally painful headache

Sleeping for 14+ hours daily

Over a week post infection to recover appetite and energy

Needed an inhaler at the end of it since I could no longer take deep breaths

Cardiovascular capability reduced from being able to do 30 minutes on the spin bike, to struggling for air after 6 minutes
Sp what medical or scientific source, identifies those symptoms as “ novel” to “omnicron“?

They appear anecdotal to “flu” in general to me.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

skepticalhippo

Chicken
Other Christian
Sp what medical or scientific source, identifies those symptoms as “ novel” to “omnicron“?

They appear anecdotal to “flu” in general to me.

Well, consider this:

For two years I avoided getting infected. First year I was in Chicago, mostly staying home, but wore an N95 for a long time when I was out.

The second year I was in Dallas in the suburbs, wearing a regular mask (I know, stupid right) when going out, and I avoided catching anything.

I moved downtown towards the end of that second year (which would be January this year) and within 3 weeks I had caught the illness. Despite changing nothing about my safety habits.

This was also at a time when the omicron variant was surging in Dallas. Thousands of cases per day or something crazy like that. So that's why I believe it was Omicron.

As for how I have proof? I took a blood test a few weeks later that checked for COVID antibodies and the test turned out positive. So I have actual proof, not some garbage pcr test that I stuck up my nose. That + the omicron variant surging during January when I caught it, and the fact that I avoided getting sick two years prior despite not changing any safety habits.

In hindsight - it was a mild illness. I had the best sleep of my life for that week and the following week. It was more of the fear of getting low blood oxygen towards the end of the illness that was the worst part, knowing that monoclonal antibodies were not available. Fortunately nothing like that happened.

Could it have been the flu? Sure, it's possible. But the only illness I've caught in the past 10 years is norovirus, which I caught twice. I can't imagine why I would get the flu now.

Last edited:

IM3000

Pelican
I'm currently having Corona for the second time. Had it already in January. Symptoms are the same. Fever, headache, sore throat. Basically, like the flu.
Doing the same thing as before, Ivermectin, Vitamines, Zinc, mouth wash and rest. Nothing to worry about.

skepticalhippo

Chicken
Other Christian
I'm currently having Corona for the second time. Had it already in January. Symptoms are the same. Fever, headache, sore throat. Basically, like the flu.
Doing the same thing as before, Ivermectin, Vitamines, Zinc, mouth wash and rest. Nothing to worry about.

Interesting. Are the symptoms any less severe?

Thought natural immunity would prevent you from getting it again so soon.