"I Have Coronavirus Symptoms" thread

skepticalhippo

Chicken
Other Christian
No, it feels pretty much the same. Apparently, there is a new mutation floating around so that might be the reason.
That's unfortunate. Prior to COVID the flu was something I'd get once every few years, it is really lame that it might now be something I get once a year, or even greater. Hopefully there is some kind of treatment like monoclonal antibodies that neutralizes it immediately - polyclonal antibodies have been in the works for some time, but are waiting on approval.

Gazeebo

Sparrow
Orthodox
I'm currently having Corona for the second time. Had it already in January. Symptoms are the same. Fever, headache, sore throat. Basically, like the flu.
Doing the same thing as before, Ivermectin, Vitamines, Zinc, mouth wash and rest. Nothing to worry about.
I had "COVID" in December. Felt very bad Christmas eve then after the 26th I had a mild fever I could not shake till new years eve. By mid January I felt completely fine.

IM3000

Pelican
That's unfortunate. Prior to COVID the flu was something I'd get once every few years, it is really lame that it might now be something I get once a year, or even greater. Hopefully there is some kind of treatment like monoclonal antibodies that neutralizes it immediately - polyclonal antibodies have been in the works for some time, but are waiting on approval.
Yeah indeed. Would suck if this was a thing now.

IM3000

Pelican
Actually, it does seem that it's not as bad as the first time. Fever was the same, lasted 3 days but I'm on my fifth day and have almost no cough, mucus or throat pain.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member
My mum has the COVID.... I haven't been following the COIVD itself for over a year just mainly the complications with the vaccine. I already had her get ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and NAC way back when it was first shown to help treat COVID.

I know you kids aren't doctors and she should ask her doctor (which she is) but what are some of the treatment protocols? I feel like some things might have changed since I last looked into such matters.

IM3000

Pelican
My mum has the COVID.... I haven't been following the COIVD itself for over a year just mainly the complications with the vaccine. I already had her get ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and NAC way back when it was first shown to help treat COVID.

I know you kids aren't doctors and she should ask her doctor (which she is) but what are some of the treatment protocols? I feel like some things might have changed since I last looked into such matters.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

1. Zinc and ivermectin asap

Vitamin C, hdroxychloroquin quercitin all have ionospheric properties to transport the zinc

Zinc greatly minimizes viral replication in the very early stages.

Low viral load / count = less severe symptoms

Finally got it a couple of weeks ago. Headache for a couple of days, followed by a nasty sore throat and chills for a few days, followed by a few days of what I'd describe as mental emptiness after the physical symptoms passed. Didn't lose taste or smell but some foods tasted off and some smells didn't process as they usually would. I'm completely unvaccinated and seemed to have it less bad than several fully vaxxed I know.

William Faulkner

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Yes, I know of quite a few people that have experienced exactly what you are speaking of. They each had terrible headaches a few days before symptoms really kicked in. They also complained of this malaise or "mental emptiness" after the physical symptoms passed. They all dealt with a severe lack of energy as well.

Paleblood Knight

Sparrow
Protestant
After nearly 3 years of avoiding colds/flus, I can confirm that I am experiencing the "current coof".

Symptoms I've had include fever, chills, lethargy along with tiredness (sleeping approx 14-16 hours for the first 3 days of it, but then acclimatising to a normal sleep routine afterwards) with a lot of chesty coughs. Now, I have lost my sense of taste and smell, along a stuffed nose with breathing at night restricted through the airways. Fortunately I am getting better. Only remedial uses I've taken are paracetamol, cough mixture and fasting as I was away from home during the initial stages.

I tested "positive" on a LFT on Friday 29th July (I can count on my hand how many tests I've taken in total and hope to ever take). I could use it as an excuse to receive a recovery letter if I ever needed.

joe40

Pigeon
Other Christian
That's unfortunate. Prior to COVID the flu was something I'd get once every few years, it is really lame that it might now be something I get once a year, or even greater.
I had the man-made Chinese cold with enhanced lung attack every two years so far. The second time was slightly worse - lungs took quite a hit - and was followed by an multiple weeks fatigue episode three months later, coinciding with too much personal contact to vaccinated people.

Avoiding vaxxers might be a reasonable course of action for the coming winter.