I introduce you to TikTok Lite

High quality bait, well done OP.

It's the little touches, like using while waiting for your hair to dry. What the fuck does that mean, you could do a hundred other things with that time or get a fuckin haircut my guy.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
But these days it's known as the place where doctors and nurses show off their dance moves while Covid-19 patients die in beds. Since reputations die hard, this will probably be its historic legacy.

Most hospitals are empty with zero patients

get a fuckin haircut my guy.

Where can I get a haircut? I’d love a haircut.

McDonald’s is staying open but barber shops are closed

eradicator said:
But these days it's known as the place where doctors and nurses show off their dance moves while Covid-19 patients die in beds. Since reputations die hard, this will probably be its historic legacy.

The one time i decide to not go #2 buzzcut for a few months so i could actually style my hair to my facial structure....and the coronavirus hits...EVERY FRIGGIN BARBER IS CLOSED.
i look like a damned scraggly bum now
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
pitbullowner said:
eradicator said:

The one time i decide to not go #2 buzzcut for a few months so i could actually style my hair to my facial structure....and the coronavirus hits...EVERY FRIGGIN BARBER IS CLOSED.
i look like a damned scraggly bum now
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Do I need to make a thread on how to cut your own hair?

Who are you guys? Fabio? Trying to keep your manbun immaculate?

A classic men's haircut can be accomplished in about 30 minutes max with a buzzer with a few guards, scissors, a comb, and a mirror or two.

I see that some are taking it to the political side. As a Brazilian, I am indifferent to the USA and China. I'm apolitical. Espionage must be common in the area of technology.

ScannerLIV said:
I believe Microsoft researches have confirm that we have a worse attention span than goldfish.

It is normal for people who access the Internet by cell phone, to see the contents as disposable.

Microsoft is suspicious, as its mobile operating system did not work and went bankrupt.

Do I need to make a thread on how to cut your own hair?

Who are you guys? Fabio? Trying to keep your manbun immaculate?

A classic men's haircut can be accomplished in about 30 minutes max with a buzzer with a few guards, scissors, a comb, and a mirror or two.
It's not that, it's tough to make me look decent with a haircut. I'm not Fabio by any stretch haha. I do need to learn how to cut my hair though.

I can't say that TikTok is a very awesome app and it helps people to express themselves at the beginning it was a really nice app where you could what beautiful dances or look for a nice joke but with time it became full of stupid jokes and repeating trends of which you get sick during 10 minutes. Know I like to spend time more on Instagram and promoting my profile, I used to spend a lot of time daily adding Instagram views, but then I found an amazing app which automatic likes my posts and so during one month I promoted my account from 1k to 12k and all this just sitting in sofa and drinking coffee.

Last edited:

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I don't understand why stupid apps like this and Snapchat get popular. I mean with Snapchat it had the benefit of being an early innovator of a sort, but TikTok is just ADHD Instagram. Why bother downloading and registering a new app for something you can basically already do on existing ones? Is the lure of airheaded dancing girls that high?

I really doubt this thing is even remotely an organic phenomenon, I find it far more likely it's been artificially promoted by the powers that be for monetary or social engineering goals. This idea is reinforced by all the stories that have come out about how this app plunders your personal data like no other.