I really, really hate our biased mainstream media

unit414

Robin
A couple of weeks ago in Dallas, a black hominid, in a planned incident, broke into a home at night and kidnapped a sleeping little 4 year old White boy. He took the little boy a short distance away and stabbed him repeatedly. As tragic an incident as they come, very newsworthy, and not a single mention on any of the major networks. Now, just imagine the coverage, and weeping and gnashing of teeth, there would be if the racial roles were reversed.

Now tonight, the major network evening news found it important to report on a "latino" high school senior in North Carolina who was denied his diploma for having a Mexican flag draped across the back of his graduation gown, in direct violation of dress code for graduation ceremonies. The network only interviewed the family and other racial cousins of the kid, with of course the narrative being that it was "racist" to deny the kid his diploma. He was just wanting to "honor his heritage. A heritage and country which is obviously so wonderful that they are all clamoring to come to THIS country.

After coming under pressure from the media, and the "latino" lobby, the cuck school is now reporting that they are meeting with family of Mr. "I love my Mexican heritage," and you just know he will not only get his diploma, but the regulations will be changed so that anything goes with regard to the graduation dress code (just as long as you do not show pride in European/White heritage).

So let's recap... little 4 year old White child kidnapped and stabbed to death by a subhuman. No big deal, and no coverage on evening news..
18 year old latino punk violates dress code for graduation, is denied diploma, and this is major news cuz the school must be racist.
Meanwhile the little White boy will never even get to graduate kindergarten, much less high school.
RIP, little man.

2Beta

Chicken
I don’t know how these local media outlets stay afloat. We have 4 major local news outlets in my large midwest city, and that doesn’t count the local PBS affiliate. Alot of people don’t even know what “antenna TV” even means today. I suspect they largely survive off overpriced ad revenue due to longstanding relationships with traditional buyers like car dealerships. I suspect most of legacy media will be gone by the end of this decade.

magaman

Woodpecker
A couple of weeks ago in Dallas, a black hominid, in a planned incident, broke into a home at night and kidnapped a sleeping little 4 year old White boy. He took the little boy a short distance away and stabbed him repeatedly. As tragic an incident as they come, very newsworthy, and not a single mention on any of the major networks. Now, just imagine the coverage, and weeping and gnashing of teeth, there would be if the racial roles were reversed.

Now tonight, the major network evening news found it important to report on a "latino" high school senior in North Carolina who was denied his diploma for having a Mexican flag draped across the back of his graduation gown, in direct violation of dress code for graduation ceremonies. The network only interviewed the family and other racial cousins of the kid, with of course the narrative being that it was "racist" to deny the kid his diploma. He was just wanting to "honor his heritage. A heritage and country which is obviously so wonderful that they are all clamoring to come to THIS country.

After coming under pressure from the media, and the "latino" lobby, the cuck school is now reporting that they are meeting with family of Mr. "I love my Mexican heritage," and you just know he will not only get his diploma, but the regulations will be changed so that anything goes with regard to the graduation dress code (just as long as you do not show pride in European/White heritage).

So let's recap... little 4 year old White child kidnapped and stabbed to death by a subhuman. No big deal, and no coverage on evening news..
18 year old latino punk violates dress code for graduation, is denied diploma, and this is major news cuz the school must be racist.
Meanwhile the little White boy will never even get to graduate kindergarten, much less high school.
RIP, little man.
Did you see the one where that far-left Catholic paper accused U.S. bishops of worshipping Donald Trump instead of Jesus Christ? Gotta love how leftists lecture people about Christianity and how to be "Christian" yet at the same time they denounce it and call it an "outdated" ideology.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...r-accuses-u-s-bishops-worshiping-maga-church/

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It’s can’t be worse than Michigan, mind you we’re the motor city pretty much everything about the liberal agenda is bad for the state....makes no sense.

The articles the free press and detroit news put out are so unshamingly bias they make CNN look credible. During Trumps term he did so many good things for Michigan and whenever they were forced to write an article about it they wouldn’t even mention his name.

Gremlin

Robin
The Race War raging across white nations that everyone is fighting except whites of course is the single biggest issue/elephant in the room/threat that white people need to get in gear and respond to, but is the one issue they refuse to get involved with,

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don’t know how these local media outlets stay afloat. We have 4 major local news outlets in my large midwest city, and that doesn’t count the local PBS affiliate. Alot of people don’t even know what “antenna TV” even means today. I suspect they largely survive off overpriced ad revenue due to longstanding relationships with traditional buyers like car dealerships. I suspect most of legacy media will be gone by the end of this decade.

Local TV stations are still subsidized by cable/satellite TV subscriptions. An important way to kill the beast is to cancel cable/satellite services.

On a related note, I was at a public place this week and they had a local FM radio station playing. In between songs was "pride this and pride that" and "as soon as you get the vaccine we can return to normal" over and over again. In the 2 or 3 hours I don't think I heard any ads.

2Beta

Chicken
The Race War raging across white nations that everyone is fighting except whites of course is the single biggest issue/elephant in the room/threat that white people need to get in gear and respond to, but is the one issue they refuse to get involved with,
Conservative white men overwhelmingly dominate trades and industry. At some point they need to stop answering the phone when the likes of Google, Amazon and woke corporate America needs their plumbing fixed or a new office building built. Conservatives need to start playing offense, because liberals and their followers see no shame in cancel culture, lockdowns, etc. Conservatives will keep taking the “high road” straight into the gulag.

magaman

Woodpecker
Conservative white men overwhelmingly dominate trades and industry. At some point they need to stop answering the phone when the likes of Google, Amazon and woke corporate America needs their plumbing fixed or a new office building built. Conservatives need to start playing offense, because liberals and their followers see no shame in cancel culture, lockdowns, etc. Conservatives will keep taking the “high road” straight into the gulag.
Oh believe me, I love that idea and would love to see that happen but ultimately money talks and a lot of these conservative white men have to answer to their bosses who are trying to make money. There's starting to be moments here and there where conservatives push back against the likes of ANTIFA, BLM and police trying to invade churches but it still hasn't reach a notable large scale level yet. A potential white pill is that there could be an increase in these uprisings.. but, we're up against a global matrix machine, more powerful than anything we've ever seen in history.

2Beta

Chicken
Oh believe me, I love that idea and would love to see that happen but ultimately money talks and a lot of these conservative white men have to answer to their bosses who are trying to make money. There's starting to be moments here and there where conservatives push back against the likes of ANTIFA, BLM and police trying to invade churches but it still hasn't reach a notable large scale level yet. A potential white pill is that there could be an increase in these uprisings.. but, we're up against a global matrix machine, more powerful than anything we've ever seen in history.
You are indeed correct. Unfortuantely it will likely take an economic collapse for conservatives to realistically stand up. I work among tradesmen, and unfortunately most are old school conservatives, that don’t pay attention to much beyond lacing up their size 12s everyday to pay their mortgages. Not that I blame them, but I fear many don’t realize the extent of damage that’s already occuring.

You would be amazed how much your life improves when you look at our society's institutions as something to avoid. This isn't a suggestion to be uninformed. Instead it's to stop taking anything mainstream seriously and then cut it from your life.

I haven't watched a "news show" in I don't even no how long. I'd just as likely accidentally watch a soap opera. I have no idea what's on them nor do I care. Like @2Beta said just say no.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
My wife and I visited my grandma a couple times since March 2020, apparently we've been the only ones besides her daughter and son in law - who made her get vaccinated. She sits at home and watches Fox all day in her rural home in the mountains. She gets angry at all these stupid things; she talks so much about all these silly political dramas. She's withering away alone, not only stuck in a physical box, but in the mental box of the MSM. I resent the media for the stress and lies they feed to the elderly and those with weaker minds.

Last edited:

Elipe

Pelican
So much could be improved if conservatives would just play ball the same way the left does. But they don't.

So much could be improved if conservatives would just play ball the same way the left does. But they don't.
That's because they are like the Washington Generals in a Harlem Globetrotters game - they are paid to be incompetent. (this great analogy is from @Roosh in his American Pilgram book to give credit where it is do :) )

Regarding the media- I know it makes everyone angry, but to be a little stoic about it, what else would you expect? If you were an American marine would you tune into Axis Sally during WWII and expect a pep talk?

The comparison is not a hyperbole. These people see us as mortal enemies. They are not interested in being fair or even truthful they are interested in destroying you. Whenever you see/hear it recognize it to be that. Unplug. Even listening to it and disagreing with it still has a negative effect. Unplug, and focus on building.

One thing for sure - they are going to topple they are living in a world based on lies - it might take your and my lifetime but if we plant the seeds of sound society even small communities can topple over empires in a generation.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
You would be amazed how much your life improves when you look at our society's institutions as something to avoid. This isn't a suggestion to be uninformed. Instead it's to stop taking anything mainstream seriously and then cut it from your life.

I haven't watched a "news show" in I don't even no how long. I'd just as likely accidentally watch a soap opera. I have no idea what's on them nor do I care. Like @2Beta said just say no.

quitting-cable.jpg

See the "power button" on your device?

Push that.

Problem solved.

After that go into the woods, admire The Almighty's Wonderful Creation, take in a deep breath, think about how pristine the air would've been a mere 100 or so years ago, and then Pray.

Edited to add: Find the most conservative Church you can, and make friends there. Go to their BBQs. Play catch with your kids. Teach your kids to ride a bike. Read a book, my suggestion, read something written by a person with the title of "Saint" before their name.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member

See the "power button" on your device?

Push that.

Problem solved.
I believe the intentions behind the above messages are good.

I also want to remind you of Reginald Denny. When the Rodney King verdict came down, ole Reggie was just driving his truck through south-central Los Angeles, listening to his tape player not aware of what was happening around him.

It's hard to be informed yet also detached from our culture.

I want to be like Reggie Denny, but don't want to wind up like Reggie Denny.

I also want to remind you of Reginald Denny. When the Rodney King verdict came down, ole Reggie was just driving his truck through south-central Los Angeles, listening to his tape player not aware of what was happening around him.

It's hard to be informed yet also detached from our culture.
Yes, but CNN will tell you to drive right in it's a peaceful protest... MSM would literally not show Reginald Denny today, they would tell you white supremacist nazis are causing riots.

I think the best approach for specific danger is follow specific twitter accounts and apps - for example citizens for local crime, there are some police tracker type twitter accounts for urban crime that honestly reported, for example the looting that was going on in NYC during the riots -and the hundreds of businesses even in areas like 5th Avenue that were boarded up- if you watched CNN and MSM you would have never known it, the weather apps of course for natural disaster stuff...

When viewing the media, view it with the mindset of analyzing an enemy but again, limit time dont' fall down the time /click bait rabbit holes.

Last edited:
Yes, but CNN will tell you to drive right in it's a peaceful protest... MSM would literally not show Reginald Denny today, they would tell you white supremacist nazis are causing riots.

I think the best approach for specific danger is follow specific twitter accounts and apps - for example citizens for local crime, there are some police tracker type twitter accounts for urban crime that honestly reported, for example the looting that was going on in NYC during the riots -and the hundreds of businesses even in areas like 5th Avenue that were boarded up- if you watched CNN and MSM you would have never known it, the weather apps of course for natural disaster stuff...

When viewing the media, view it with the mindset of analyzing an enemy but again, limit time dont' fall down the time /click bait rabbit holes.

Exactly this. I said don't be uninformed but don't jack yourself into the matrix or take it too seriously. I don't watch or read any MSM. That doesn't mean I don't get my news somewhere... like this website.

I switched to Breibart, RT.com, and The Federalist. Yes, these websites are "right-wing biased" but does this make them wrong? Today's average right-winger was yesterday's centrist. At least for now they are counterparts to liberal propaganda and they encourage more traditional lifestyles and many of their articles are not afraid to point out the decline in the USA.

If you want positive news that will make you remember that not all Americans are filled with venom, I recommend sunnyskyz.com or thegoodnewsnetwork.org which are 100% positive. Yes, most of their stories are minor local news stories but they remind me that there are still many good people out there.

I stopped taking CNN seriously years ago when they said Britney Spears shaving her head was 'breaking news.'