• Warming

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Neither / Don't know

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
The ice age farmer is a very popular account to follow. I have been following him for almost 2 years, and I think that I am more concerned and focused on the things he is talking about. The agenda and the actions in the background occurring with our food supply are a pivotal part of the plan. We might only be seeing an uptick in food prices, and some fake meat in the grocery store, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. Food supply is likely the number one method of direct control (perhaps next to physical force). The soviets starved more people then they shot.

Initially The Ice Age Farmers' videos focused more on how to start farming, how the globe is actually cooling and not warming. More recently, his focus has been on the war on food, and how this rolls up to globalist plot. Simply put there is alot going on and I can say it is the part of the master plan that is the worst to see, save perhaps the vaccination and Health Passport. Much of what he covers rolls up into the Great Reset, but to me the topic is large enough to discuss separately.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Are you ready if the power goes out and the banking system goes down? Not discussed in this video, but there is alot of talk about financial reset, taking down the SWIFT system would be a good "opportunity" for that.

Precautions seem prudent. Do you have cash on hand, or silver coins probably a good idea.

As laid out in the video, when you look at the players, it smells rotten.

In a period of low solar strength, space radiation increases in entering earth which increases cloud cover (cooling) and the jet stream becomes unstable.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
There is a fatal flaw in that plan, the fact that a good chunk of the rest of the world is not going to go along this destructive parasitic plan. Russia for example is boosting its agriculture output to all-time highs, which means European countries that used to export to that market now have surpluses. China, Brazil, Australia, NZ etc won't play along either. The Chinese are setting up large farming operations all over the world, especially in Africa.

They might manage to kill off small farmers in the US and in many other neoliberal run countries like the EU, Chile, the UK and other countries that might buy into the CO2 scam, but the rest of the world will be glad to pick up the slack, kind of like how OPEC failed at cutting oil supply with countries like Russia boosting its production.

Guriko

Kingfisher
Gold Member
There is a fatal flaw in that plan, the fact that a good chunk of the rest of the world is not going to go along this destructive parasitic plan. Russia for example is boosting its agriculture output to all-time highs, which means European countries that used to export to that market now have surpluses. China, Brazil, Australia, NZ etc won't play along either. The Chinese are setting up large farming operations all over the world, especially in Africa.

They might manage to kill off small farmers in the US and in many other neoliberal run countries like the EU, Chile, the UK and other countries that might buy into the CO2 scam, but the rest of the world will be glad to pick up the slack, kind of like how OPEC failed at cutting oil supply with countries like Russia boosting its production.

I simply can't see their plans come to complete fruition as they've envisioned them - maybe if all of us were of the same genetic stock and make up (such as a world 100% obedient Anglo-Saxons or Asians) but once you throw Slavs into the mix whose national pastime is to find ways to circumvent the laws, gypsies, Arabs, Latinos, I mean literally anyone or everyone else...

Police, drones, robots, microscopic bullshit; don't matter - everything can be made to disappear, be disassembled and sold for scraps or used for improvised weaponry/tools.

I've got a feeling they'll be like 99% close and then somewhere, something will form the first crack that'll blow the whole thing down into biblical fashion that'll make Sodom and Gomorrah blush.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
The ability you have to work around the regulations, the breaks other human beings give you, will be removed and replaced by a fully automated system of control. The technocrats believe they know us better than we know ourselves. Free will and democracy will be gone, "humans will be hackable animals".