Identifying if a person is Jewish

Put examples of surnames, professions, catch-phrases and cadences often-used and, yes, physiognomies that tip-off that we're dealing with a Jew.

This is not to harm a jew of course. Any one who harms a Jew and doesnt repent earns hellfire. We adhere to Sicut Judaeis non. However learning how to spot a Jew who is trying to tell you something "for your own good" can save you a lot of time from wading through their bullshit and spotting the lie.

MY FIRST TIP:
Sarahs, Jennifers (think Connelly) and Suzannes (think the Leonard Cohen song) are often Jewish. Put-together with a last-name, a physiognomic trait (like unusually large boobs on a slender frame) ... and the chance of her being Jewish increases.

Last edited:
Sarahs, Jennifers (think Connelly) and Suzannes

That's silly. You just named 3 of the most popular names in history in the United States.

Presently one of the top 100 most popular, Sarah has been a top 250 placer since the Social Security Administration began keeping records in 1880.

It reached its highest popularity RANKING of #3 in 1993.
Popular names for births in 1920-2019
3Robert4,499,901Jennifer1,467,664

Only Suzanne is less common but still used somewhat often.

That's silly. You just named 3 of the most popular names in history in the United States.

Only Suzanne is less common but still used somewhat often.
What's "silly" is your tactical ignorance of my caveats. And that you spent 5 minutes of your precious time on God's earth looking that up. And why are you using tactics to in-before a Jewdar thread?

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think Endless just doesn't want to stray into total paranoia.

However, information that this thread can reveal is useful for two reasons:
1. The degree of over representation and influence that international Jewry enjoys over the most powerful institutions in the world and,
2. The fact that they use their power and influence to divide and conquer the host peoples of the nations they occupy.

Does this mean all Jews are the enemy? Of course not.
Does this mean everyone else should just turn a blind eye to their modes of operation?
Of course not.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Heres a training video on sussing out das jooz

This thread

fed296bb4d4f8993adb1d0b2c2b40dec.gif

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
This is one of the most asinine and cringiest threads so far.

You usually don't have to ask... They'll tell you.

But even so, what does it matter?

Unless you're going to be having a conservation with someone about the JQ you ought to be able to keep your wits about you such not to have the topic come up and their jewishness or not shouldn't have a bearing on how you treat them.

If professionally you're dealing with someone you don't know, assume not to offend them, and if you're personally dealing with them, you ought to be able to figure it out quickly.

This is one of the most asinine and cringiest threads so far.

You usually don't have to ask... They'll tell you.

But even so, what does it matter?

Unless you're going to be having a conservation with someone about the JQ you ought to be able to keep your wits about you such not to have the topic come up and their jewishness or not shouldn't have a bearing on how you treat them.

If professionally you're dealing with someone you don't know, assume not to offend them, and if you're personally dealing with them, you ought to be able to figure it out quickly.
You got it completely backwards.

And why are you trying so hard?? Why are you trying to police this thread???

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
In your day to day life I wouldn’t bother. None of them understand anything at a level higher than holocaust mythos.

I’d be a little bit more weary of Masons because even in small towns and small jobs they get away with some heinous things and will always side with each other no matter what.
Yep. The local mason connection is a thing.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
You got it completely backwards.

And why are you trying so hard?? Why are you trying to police this thread???
I am not trying hard to police the thread big dog...Though you do take a generally defensive attitude. I am hip to what you are getting at and have a copy of the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit... So I get your point...

I am simply saying that it's pretty hard not to know if someone is Jewish or not. It's not like a practicing Jew or someone who is no longer practicing but has had the early life experiences is not going to tell you. It has been my experience, and the experience of many others that you will know and they will tell you.

I am simply saying you should be treating all people the same, and if you can't figure out who is or is not out to screw you then you need to investigate your own judgement and behaviors. If you are opening yourself up to people to exploit you, they will whether they are part of The Tribe or just any other random person....they will

We can all notice the trends but I am seriously wondering how many jews you've met that you couldn't tell based off of interacting with them or their own admission.

Kinda like a person from Texas... You know they're from Texas because they tell you by their accent, mannerism, and am usually mention that they're Texan.

Last edited: