Identifying if a person is Jewish

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
You usually don't have to ask... They'll tell you.
Ah yes the (((my fellow white people))) are always forthcoming of their Jewish roots lecturing white folk what’s good for them, criticizing or outright incentivizing hatred towards them.

Never would they attempt to conceal or downplay their massive Involvement In destructive movements, power structure and influence against all the inferior goyim.

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
That sounds like good advice ... since Jews will always assume it's a benign question, right?

You'll still have your answer
If they're proud of it they'll tell you.
If they're ashamed of being found out they'll hemm and haw and still "confess"

What's the context though? If the setting is benign I don't see a problem.

If you just approached a dude in an intimidating manner with a couple of your buddies asking if he's Jewish then they probably might deny to avoid being targeted for violence.

For example I don't openly advertise my Israeli origin or Jewishness when travelling around Arab/Muslim neighbourhoods in London.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Put examples of surnames, professions, catch-phrases and cadences often-used and, yes, physiognomies that tip-off that we're dealing with a Jew.

This is not to harm a jew of course. Any one who harms a Jew and doesnt repent earns hellfire. We adhere to Sicut Judaeis non. However learning how to spot a Jew who is trying to tell you something "for your own good" can save you a lot of time from wading through their bullshit and spotting the lie.

MY FIRST TIP:
Sarahs, Jennifers (think Connelly) and Suzannes (think the Leonard Cohen song) are often Jewish. Put-together with a last-name, a physiognomic trait (like unusually large boobs on a slender frame) ... and the chance of her being Jewish increases.
“Unusually large boobs on a slender frame” is an indicator of...
cosmetic surgery.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Put examples of surnames, professions, catch-phrases and cadences often-used and, yes, physiognomies that tip-off that we're dealing with a Jew.

This is not to harm a jew of course. Any one who harms a Jew and doesnt repent earns hellfire. We adhere to Sicut Judaeis non. However learning how to spot a Jew who is trying to tell you something "for your own good" can save you a lot of time from wading through their bullshit and spotting the lie.

MY FIRST TIP:
Sarahs, Jennifers (think Connelly) and Suzannes (think the Leonard Cohen song) are often Jewish. Put-together with a last-name, a physiognomic trait (like unusually large boobs on a slender frame) ... and the chance of her being Jewish increases.
LOL. “Unusually large boobs on a slender frame” are a sign of cosmetic surgery.

In your day to day life I wouldn’t bother. None of them understand anything at a level higher than holocaust mythos.

I’d be a little bit more weary of Masons because even in small towns and small jobs they get away with some heinous things and will always side with each other no matter what.
A mason will lie through their forked tongue about you if they sense any kind of threat in you to them or one of their mystical phony beliefs and they have the opportunity to. I really can't understand their wayward mannerisms. Lack of proper teachings, lack of proper faith, recycled canaanite rituals etc. I would trust a jew before I trust a mason, meaning I know what to say around the jews because they're easy to placate and disarm. Masons on the other hand have a keener sense of smell and will try to mess with you if you give them enough information to go on.

Borealis

Sparrow
Is this person Jewish?

OIP.KH636ivNGClqgMUsYAr7LwHaD8