Identifying if a person is Jewish

Ah yes the (((my fellow white people))) are always forthcoming of their Jewish roots lecturing white folk what’s good for them, criticizing or outright incentivizing hatred towards them.

Never would they attempt to conceal or downplay their massive Involvement In destructive movements, power structure and influence against all the inferior goyim.
:laughter: Slowly ... but surely ... the shill factor on this forum is being outed. Thanks, mguy.

Reminder: This is a publicly-viewable forum, guys. No account needed. But once a Jew sees what's going on, he wont be able to resist signing up for an account. Because we're dumb and he's smart so it should be easy, right? Tangle up a few threads with jokes or nonsequiturs. Do some tactical nihilisms. Etc

Last edited:

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Anything sensitive or exposing of Jewish endgame interests will be attacked or made invisible in numerous ways and unscrupulous methods. They aren’t all just random Jews either. There are organized professional teams. They have studied and researched tactics and methods to dominate public discourse. That includes the internet. Over the years here I have shown countless evidence funded from the very top (probably on the goyim tax dime) of sophistic networks and technology used to track and destroy goyim dissidents or rebel movements to their agendas.

No act is beneath them to get the job done. Ever notice that Jews get major hardons for paraphrased quotes like “Crush your enemy completely, do not hesitate to annihilate them lest they come back seeking revenge.”

How many actual real-talk forums are out there. Now imagine an army of paid and trained Zionist foot soldiers and all the Jews of the diaspora loyal to the cause looking night and day every square inch of the internet. It would be some kind of miraculous blind spot if Roosh and this forum was not a target.

The_Trigg

Robin
Anything sensitive or exposing of Jewish endgame interests will be attacked or made invisible in numerous ways and unscrupulous methods. They aren’t all just random Jews either. There are organized professional teams. They have studied and researched tactics and methods to dominate public discourse. That includes the internet. Over the years here I have shown countless evidence funded from the very top (probably on the goyim tax dime) of sophistic networks and technology used to track and destroy goyim dissidents or rebel movements to their agendas.

No act is beneath them to get the job done. Ever notice that Jews get major hardons for paraphrased quotes like “Crush your enemy completely, do not hesitate to annihilate them lest they come back seeking revenge.”

How many actual real-talk forums are out there. Now imagine an army of paid and trained Zionist foot soldiers and all the Jews of the diaspora loyal to the cause looking night and day every square inch of the internet. It would be some kind of miraculous blind spot if Roosh and this forum was not a target.
Considering the situation we find ourselves in today, I'm surprised there aren't 10x or 100x Christians on forums like these. I think that, along with the standard propaganda, the Christian Zionist movement has a lot to do with disippating would-be Christian hostility towards Jews. They are very effective at neutralizing opposition. I just wonder how long it lasts.

The_Trigg

Robin
Considering the situation we find ourselves in today, I'm surprised there aren't 10x or 100x Christians on forums like these. I think that, along with the standard propaganda, the Christian Zionist movement has a lot to do with disippating would-be Christian hostility towards Jews. They are very effective at neutralizing opposition. I just wonder how long it lasts.
*dissipating. Sorry, now that will be forever misspelled until the end of time. I am not worthy.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
If she's a woman, ask her if she is willing to demean you for not making enough money, and then see how much she seems to enjoy your pain.

No need to ask her. Let her (((nose))) do all the work.

2e238e00fad22b4f.jpeg

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Ac
That too. More tactical nihilism on Roosh, huh? Interesting.View attachment 30327
Come to think of it, certain women may (or may not) be more inclined to go in for cosmetic procedures. Was that a factor in the original observation? (Or do only natural “endowments” count? And if so, isn’t the reality more often the reverse? Or have we been lied to about the relative merits of [Swedish/Italian/whatever] women all this time?)

Last edited:

joost

Kingfisher
- hook nose
- curly hair
- hard to negotiate
- last name tends to end with MAN (like in Hoffman, Goldmann, Friedman...)
- works in their strong circle
- likes diamonds
- loves playing the victim

Invocato

Sparrow
E Michael Jones says it's not about the genetics, it's about the faith, and who am I to disagree with him on this?

However for those who still wish to go down the physical characteristic rabbit hole, the following article may be of assistance.

Are attached earlobes a sign?

When Hitler wanted a picture of Stalin's Earlobes

Article states that "If the ear lobes of Stalin were attached, then he was a Jew. Hitler needed someone from his inner circle to photograph Stalin’s ear lobe. So he sent Henrich; his official photographer, to Moscow for the mission."

Between this and that rant on pg 195 of the Vaccine thread, maybe Roosh needs to tighten up the reins around here once more. The most Federal of Fed threads

Last edited:

Invocato

Sparrow
Between this and that rant on pg 195 of the Vaccine thread, maybe Roosh needs to tighten up the reigns around here once more. The most Federal of Fed threads
You may be right. In a way it is good to have a place to discuss controversial topics that are banned elsewhere, but I can also see how it can become a slippery slope.

You may be right. In a way it is good to have a place to discuss controversial topics that are banned elsewhere, but I can also see how it can become a slippery slope.
1) We already have a thread for this topic in a broader and more productive sense, and it is reasonably well focused.
2) This topic, even if taken seriously, is something that someone with any sense should already know how to figure out.
3) As Christians we should be trying to convert Jews and focusing on their faulty ideology, not their genetics (in so far that anyone does comment on their physical appearance, it's typically just as a joke)
4) There's a rule in the forum about making "quality posts", and stuff like this makes the forum look sophomoric