Idiocracy Vs. Extinction

Pilgrim

Pigeon
Other Christian
According to the US government's own statistics, only uneducated women actually breed above replacement rate (2.1 children).

WomenEducationFertility.jpg
Was modernism always going to lead either to Idiocracy or to a demographic collapse?

Perhaps our ancestors' practice of educating only males wasn't quite as benighted as we're led to believe...

Last edited:

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Uneducated women breed over replacement rate because they don't waste their prime child rearing years on chasing a useless degree. In many ways that makes them more intelligent, even if less 'educated'(brainwashed in reality).
I see what you're saying but that's really not the case in America if we're looking at IQ. The two types of fertile high school dropouts are the urban tribal Shanequa who twerks on ambulances trying to haul off gunshot victims, and then the rural white girl Destinee who got pregnant in high school from the 19 year old opioid dealer. Every now and then there's a "tradwife" with 4 or 5 kids but this is incredibly rare.

Every generation will be dumber than the last until society collapses and we return to a "eugenic" system where the smart can feed more children. Shouldn't be much longer. You're from the Croatia, right? America is basically a lower IQ version of Yugoslavia with the ethnic, cultural, and religious diversity and the massive debt spending. The bubble will pop with similar results.

To answer OP's question yes this is the logical conclusion to society embracing feminism. Women aren't supposed to be over 60% of the college students, wasting away their most important years forgetting God, and then acquiring loads of debt that functions as an anti-dowry. Feminism and the abandonment of God has doomed much of the West. You can only hope you're living in an area with likeminded people who learn from mistakes of the worst western governments and course correct before it's too late.

An0dyne

Robin
Other Christian
According to the US government's own statistics, only uneducated women actually breed above replacement rate (2.1 children).
Was modernism always going to lead either to Idiocracy or to a demographic collapse?

Perhaps our ancestors' practice of educating only males wasn't quite as benighted as we're led to believe...
Christianity has always educated females. You don’t want an idiot raising your sons in the fear of the Lord. It’s “higher education,” which today is largely a scam, that was typically reserved for males—because it was specialization. Women were specialized as home makers or church workers.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
My comment is not exactly related to the OP, but stills falls within the same line of thinking

It's pretty obvious humanity is falling of a cliff. Many of the current patterns and developments are unsustainable.

Technology is turning the multitudes into dead-eyed, dumb, low T, unchallenged, lazy, comfort-addicted robots. It was bad already, but the smartphone made it 10 times worse. Zoomers are the weirdest generation to have ever walked the earth - they were raised on smartphones. I don't blame them, it's the environment.

The solution is equally simply. We need to scale back technology significantly or a much more painful natural correction will happen.

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
Slightly related: younger men, don't wait to have children. The time will never be right and you'll always think you need more money. However, if you're not a complete idiot you'll be fine and it's cheaper than you think. In many ways it makes life easier.

Technology is turning the multitudes into dead-eyed, dumb, low T, unchallenged, lazy, comfort-addicted robots. It was bad already, but the smartphone made it 10 times worse. Zoomers are the weirdest generation to have ever walked the earth - they were raised on smartphones. I don't blame them, it's the environment.

This. It sounds so boomer but in my lifetime I've watched a hard decline in people's abilities. I was never under any starry-eyed illusions that everyone was reading Shakespeare or whatever. However, even adjusting for my age and interests I've started to feel like I'm dealing with retarded children even in professional settings. I'm not even exaggerating.

Sa6re

Robin
Slightly related: younger men, don't wait to have children. The time will never be right and you'll always think you need more money. However, if you're not a complete idiot you'll be fine and it's cheaper than you think. In many ways it makes life easier.

This. It sounds so boomer but in my lifetime I've watched a hard decline in people's abilities. I was never under any starry-eyed illusions that everyone was reading Shakespeare or whatever. However, even adjusting for my age and interests I've started to feel like I'm dealing with retarded children even in professional settings. I'm not even exaggerating.
The ‘hard decline in people’s abilities’, the ‘dead eye’, the ‘lazy’, the addiction to technology and screens, it is difficult to see or relate to, but having spent a large part of my adult life researching and uncovering all areas of psychology and spiritual techniques and to understand dealing with resolving emotional problems...all of what you are seeing is Trauma. Deep emotional generational unresolved traumatic wounds. Depression and in flux of bizarre psychological problems that appears to be plaguing the youth especially.

Partly our corporatised consumerist culture, partly our religious ignorance, partly our atomistic-scientism cosmology and partly passed down from previous generations. Trauma is a state of degeneration. When it sits undealt with in someones subconscious, it puts the sympathetic nervous system in permanent fight or flight, the body pumps out cortisol, the mind seeks to anaesthetise the pain, drugs or mental dissociation, screens are brilliant for this. A person can live most of their life in this state, it will rot the brain, ravage relationships and disintegrate society. It’s called CPTSD and that’s the real pandemic.

Many westerners have lost the ability to relate to emotion, it’s a big problem. It first caused the loss of emotional intelligence (EQ) of the female, that unnurtured the young, and without the wisdom of the female to reflect off, the men unable to mature became emasculated. Further forcing women to take on the masculine aspects. It’s a fire that feeds itself.

Last edited:

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic
Uneducated women breed over replacement rate because they don't waste their prime child rearing years on chasing a useless degree. In many ways that makes them more intelligent, even if less 'educated'(brainwashed in reality).
You’re being too kind, I think they just have unplanned sex far more readily and often decide to keep the baby. (I haven’t looked at numbers on abortion rates by class, but I assume they’re far higher with middle class career-chasers. And hey - even if it’s in the wrong order, motherhood has a way of maturing you. If they weren’t single mothers, I would actually look at this as an OK thing.)

They are often in lines of work, too, like service industry work, where “professional” isn’t a thing, and the workplace tends to be one giant soap opera.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
My comment is not exactly related to the OP, but stills falls within the same line of thinking

It's pretty obvious humanity is falling of a cliff. Many of the current patterns and developments are unsustainable.

The solution is equally simply. We need to scale back technology significantly or a much more painful natural correction will happen.
I agree wholeheartedly. The sister of my friend is 18 and she spends 8 hours a day on tictoc. This is not uncommon. In fact, most of her friends spend 8 to 12 hours on tictoc. Add the mere hours to the fact that this is purely a short attention span activity and you know this generation is completely lost down the line. They can't even talk when they're in a group anymore, they literally use apps to talk when they're chilling with each other.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Christianity has always educated females. You don’t want an idiot raising your sons in the fear of the Lord. It’s “higher education,” which today is largely a scam, that was typically reserved for males—because it was specialization. Women were specialized as home makers or church workers.
This is a great comment. I've never thought about it that way. Of course women were always educated, but they were educated in the basics of how to live a good life, take care of family, know God, serve your family and man, be a good woman, be a good person, achieve salvation. What else do we need? Anything more is a scam. It's an illusion. We have hordes of scientists knowing everything about whatever blablablablabla topic there is, but they don't know God! They don't know why they are on this earth. They don't know their purpose of life. They don't have meaning in their lives. How spiritually poor then are the intellectually rich. Knowing everything, yet not knowing the 1 thing that matters is a tragedy.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
'Idiocracy' is an excellent and in some ways also a frightening movie. Of course, it is satire and seems ridiculous when first watching it until you take a look at some new recent government laws passed or see what the latest university protest is about. If I start listing a few examples now, I will have to spend the next week typing and still not cover even a small fraction of them. We are living in a modern version of idiocracy. Modern education is not the answer in the USA. Love of learning is more important than a piece of paper that says you graduated from Harvard. Abraham Lincoln loved learning from the time he was a child. His stepmother encouraged him to keep reading. While I don't agree with many of Lincoln's policies, I will state that he is a good example of someone who was able to succeed without college because he had the desire and the discipline to read books without a teacher pressuring him to. Most modern housewives can obtain a very good education without going to college as well. Many live near public libraries, used books are often sold very cheap or given away, the internet has tons of resources, etc... The key is whether they enjoy learning or would rather watch 'Jersey Shore' in their spare time.

I suggest reading 'The Bell Curve' which gets into the topic of IQ. Of course, people called the authors and the book 'racist' because 1 chapter deals with IQ and race. Despite the fact the authors were merely publishing true data and even stated in the book that we should not judge individuals based on the results and that there are many black people with high IQs, they were harshly condemned. I wonder how many people condemning them had actually read the entire book. I must warn you that the book is dry. I would suggest reading only one chapter a day or two. I read this interview from one of the authors discussing the book on its 20th anniversary. Much of his concerns have come to pass. Ignore the press about the book. Most of the book has nothing to do with race.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I haven’t looked at numbers on abortion rates by class, but I assume they’re far higher with middle class career-chasers.

I haven't seen so specific data on this, but it seems to be the abortion rate is something like this:

1st: blacks
2nd: city liberals
3rd: normies
4th: Republicans
5th: conservatives

The in-state abortion-rate for pregnancies in Wyoming is 1%, but it's 10% when you include all those who go out of state. You can presume a huge portion of that are leftists.

The abortion-rates in leftist hell-scapes are insane (US). Take New York.

201109_abortions.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg

There are places in New York where 70%+ of pregnancies are aborted. If I remember correctly the US rate is 30% overall. The UK is at 20%, with about 30% for blacks and cities.

Ethnicity map of New York:

Map1_raceethnreligion.png

I haven't seen any data on abortion by political affiliation, but you can make a guess from the statistics by state. Of whites leftists and liberals probably make up 75% of abortions, given that the rate in WY is 10% and the rate in NY is about 45%, it must be high.

This means that the fertility-rate of leftists and liberals would actually be the same as conservatives if they didn't abort so many pregnancies. These calculations suggest that practically 100% of leftist, liberal women in The US will have had an abortion.. What Da!??

The US fertility rate is 1.73 * 1.5 to account for their approximate abortion count and their fertility rate is about 2.6.

I have posted some calculations on the forum before about fertility rates by political affiliation. For The US, this is something like:

Real conservatives - 2.7
Somewhat conservative - 2.3
Republicans in general - 2.1
Democrats in general - 1.5
Bleeding hearts - 1.2
Leftists - 1.0
SJWs - I assume even less

An article from 2006 found the fertility of Republicans is 40% higher - https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/story?id=2344929&page=1

figure1-26-w640.png

^ This is just compiled at a county level

If the borders were closed America would be well on the way to becoming a conservative country. Conservative/liberal traits are inherited more often than not, some of this being genetic. Maybe one of the best markers of deep conservatism is not wanting to move to the cities and get a degree.

The leftists are the first group of people to set up a system, control it completely, that ends up utterly destroying themselves.

2whFs6M.jpg

90% of people should not be in control of anything. Leftists cannot be trusted to control anything. Everywhere they control you find the things they say they are against the most, on top of the social dysfunction that is now normal for them.

As for the OP. It is a bad situation. I have wondered what the statistics on this were.

IQ slowly increased over a long time due to first, agricultural societies and then more commercial societies, where the competent had slightly more children each generation. Some estimates attribute this a 0.3 increase in IQ per generation.

This decline panning out over a generation will probably lead to a -3 on top of the decrease flowing over the southern border (-7). You are looking at ten generations of the natural order of life being destroyed with one generation of cultural Marxism and self-hatred.

The more I think about it, the more it seems we are all punished together. The Great Reset technocracy aside, following this path further will lead to a serious collapse that will take us back to living under natural law, a 500-1000 year reset.

This is wonderful news. This actually means that the most ambitious, highly educated females, in other words, the manly protest section of the female populace will not breed sufficiently, and in the long run decrease in numbers. Think what this means for feminism, the companion to higher education for females.

Educational attainment however is not the same as IQ, though of course there is some correlation.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
This is wonderful news. This actually means that the most ambitious, highly educated females, in other words, the manly protest section of the female populace will not breed sufficiently, and in the long run decrease in numbers. Think what this means for feminism, the companion to higher education for females.

Educational attainment however is not the same as IQ, though of course there is some correlation.
Yes, but this point is moot if the elite grab our children and brainwash them.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The ‘hard decline in people’s abilities’, the ‘dead eye’, the ‘lazy’, the addiction to technology and screens, it is difficult to see or relate to, but having spent a large part of my adult life researching and uncovering all areas of psychology and spiritual techniques and to understand dealing with resolving emotional problems...all of what you are seeing is Trauma. Deep emotional generational unresolved traumatic wounds. Depression and in flux of bizarre psychological problems that appears to be plaguing the youth especially.

Partly our corporatised consumerist culture, partly our religious ignorance, partly our atomistic-scientism cosmology and partly passed down from previous generations. Trauma is a state of degeneration. When it sits undealt with in someones subconscious, it puts the sympathetic nervous system in permanent fight or flight, the body pumps out cortisol, the mind seeks to anaesthetise the pain, drugs or mental dissociation, screens are brilliant for this. A person can live most of their life in this state, it will rot the brain, ravage relationships and disintegrate society. It’s called CPTSD and that’s the real pandemic.

Many westerners have lost the ability to relate to emotion, it’s a big problem. It first caused the loss of emotional intelligence (EQ) of the female, that unnurtured the young, and without the wisdom of the female to reflect off, the men unable to mature became emasculated. Further forcing women to take on the masculine aspects. It’s a fire that feeds itself.
One of the best posts I have read in my life

Yes, but this point is moot if the elite grab our children and brainwash them.

True, and there is much less chance of that if women don't go to higher education. Home schooling is ideal for the early stages.

Eventually they have to confront the world on their own. I suppose we have to explain the mechanisms at work to them.

All this once again confirms Nietzsche's dictum "If a woman opts for higher education there is something wrong with her fertility".

How right the German philospher was.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Conservative/liberal traits are inherited more often than not, some of this being genetic.
Jonathan Haidt talks about this is his book, The Righteous Mind. He found this liberal/conservative split consistently across cultures. He argued humanity is more or less genetically coded this way as a macro survival mechanism. Many if not most of the crazed liberals I met in college were from small and rural towns all over the greater region, with conservative backgrounds. I for one, used to be a pretty big lefty (never an SJW, but very pro-statist, pro-degeneracy), and now I'm the red pilled loud mouth my urban friends rarely invite to beers anymore. When I hear conservatives talk about their past, it seems like having a strong, respectful father figure is a real common denominator. When kids grow up experiencing healthy relationships between their parents, and a father they not only look up to, but want to be like, they seem to be more conservative minded. I think the prevailing culture is what inevitably tilts people into more conservative thinking and lifestyles, but I think it would be a mistake to assume conservatism/liberalism is necessarily genetic.