If Trump Loses, Do You Plan on Leaving the USA/Western World?

Adonis

Pelican
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Kid Twist said:
It's an area in America that's supposed to be a sort of fallback for escaping the social/moral/financial collapse of the rest of America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt

Notable that the Feds are doing their level best to flood it with as many muslim immigrants as possible.

Correct, as a matter of fact I am putting boot to ass this week and taking a road trip there to look at properties. Best case is I buy a small place and pay it off within 5 yrs and keep it as an asset if things magically turn around in a new American Renaissance. Worst case, well...

Apologies for the drive by post this morning, but no I will not be leaving my country come what may. I agree that this may be the final battle for the very soul of this country. So much is either lost or has degenerated/atrophied during the post WW2 era. This country is in a death spiral, and sometimes Im not sure we can recover but instead muddle through to the next crisis. So much is riding on this election and yet most people do not even realize it and are caught up in trivialities or the latest cause du jour. That is what is most troubling for me, to watch what are by many measures good people not see the forest for the trees while in the middle of a damn forest fire. Oh well, you don't have to outrun the bear you just have to outrun the guy next to you.

Where could I move to that is safe from the marxist scourge of cultural degeneracy and government tyranny? How long will it remain so? Is it a good investment to upend my life only to have the same thing happen 30 years hence when I am too old to do anything but submit? My military career has given me a rare look at many countries and cultures and I can say that very few would tempt me to leave the US for the overarching reason that even at its worst the US is still a far better place to be overall than nearly anywhere else. The sheer size and scope of geography, political affiliation, industry, and influence to name a few are simply without peer in modern times. So I will stay, and make my stand if necessary in a location that provides the best assurance of long term survival and prosperity.

One final thought. There is still one thing that sets us apart from most every other nation on earth and is truly the meaning of "American Exceptionalism". We are armed like no other people in the history of mankind. Despite the will of forces to the contrary, the Pandora's Box of gun ownership has been opened since the sunsetting of the 1994 AWB. That alone gives me hope for the future. However, if the tides were to turn and gun registration is passed in this country, that will be the death knell for these united States. Historical precedence shows within 10 years there will be a move to disarm the citizenry and we all know what happens next. Yugoslavia writ large.

If I had to: Switzerland
Nuclear option: Lebanon

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Adonis said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Kid Twist said:
It's an area in America that's supposed to be a sort of fallback for escaping the social/moral/financial collapse of the rest of America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt
Correct, as a matter of fact I am putting boot to ass this week and taking a road trip there to look at properties. Best case is I buy a small place and pay it off within 5 yrs and keep it as an asset if things magically turn around in a new American Renaissance. Worst case, well...
Interesting. I never heard of American Redoubt before reading the post here today. Oddly enough I was looking at a business opportunity inside the American Redoubt area just two days ago. I probably should take a trip up there and look around.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Liberty Sea said:
Singapore or Dubai can be good.
Singapore is better than Dubai by a long shot. They are similar in some ways but Singapore is actually civilized and developed. The U.A.E. is a slave nation built on oil money. This reflects in the arab culture with subservient people from the subcontinent which dominates there.

spokepoker said:
No. I've built up a life, own land, own business. Why would I give that up? Why would I give anything up?
I will fight for what I have worked for. If they come for me, let them come and suffer the consequences.
Fuck running away.
It sounds good in theory, but remember that these Libtard Hitlery agents are violent and oppressive people..They have the capability to massacre an entire gender and then blame it on "misogyny".

The tyranny of the Left, including SJW and feminism is horrific. They have an entire police state at their disposal; a police state which they openly support for their false accusation industry.

On the bright side, if more men like you can stand up against these Hitlery fuckers, then ther will be change, but for now, these Libtards are in desperation to remain in power of their SJW narrative. Trump has to be elected at any cost. Hitlery will cause a mess in the USA because she is now known to be a corrupt twat who will even resort to mass murder if it means protecting her interest.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
spokepoker said:
How long can Dubai truly last? What permanent resources are there to keep the city living?
Once the oil and credit dries up from their brother city-state Abu Dhabi they are done. That goes for most of the gulf arab nations though. Their ports and shitty tourist and ultra lux vanity projects aren't going to carry them into the next century.

Even trillions in cash can be burned through pretty fast when entire gulf arab nations are populated with largely ignorant people with below room temperature IQs. When the oil starts drying up you'll know because the corruption will rear its ugly head more and more.

You'll start seeing more unrest in those societies and more royals taking off with a large % of the GDP for greener pastures.

There will be an elite exodus once the well is sucked dry.

spokepoker

Hummingbird
RBerkley said:
spokepoker said:
No. I've built up a life, own land, own business. Why would I give that up? Why would I give anything up?
I will fight for what I have worked for. If they come for me, let them come and suffer the consequences.
Fuck running away.
It sounds good in theory, but remember that these Libtard Hitlery agents are violent and oppressive people..They have the capability to massacre an entire gender and then blame it on "misogyny".

The tyranny of the Left, including SJW and feminism is horrific. They have an entire police state at their disposal; a police state which they openly support for their false accusation industry.

On the bright side, if more men like you can stand up against these Hitlery fuckers, then ther will be change, but for now, these Libtards are in desperation to remain in power of their SJW narrative. Trump has to be elected at any cost. Hitlery will cause a mess in the USA because she is now known to be a corrupt twat who will even resort to mass murder if it means protecting her interest.
I still don't give a fuck. I've cast my vote in the primary, I will cast my vote in the general.
If Trump wins, great, I'll adapt and advance.
If Hillary wins, fine, I'll adapt, but I won't run. If my way of life comes under threat, I will defend it. If what I worked hard to achieve is threatened, I will defend it. If what I built is attacked, I will defend it. I won't be scared off, if I choose to set up somewhere else, it will not be under duress.

If I'm killed defending what is mine, then so be it, I won't be run off to have to live somewhere else.

Remember that plenty of the Gulf States have already bought huge shares of companies using their sovereign funds, which over time give them trillions and trillions of dollars. Pretty sure that barring social uprisings they'll be fine. Saudi Arabia could be an exception, but the smaller countries will possibly remain stable.

I'll probably leave if I'm financially able to do it. It makes me sad but my observations and judgement tell me it will only be worse for any potential future offspring I have.

I'm exhausted trying to convince people and getting nowhere. Erosion of private property rights, massive debt, so many self-hating white people, permanent demographic change. Most of the 'immigrants' seem to think whitey owes them something, and government is happy to oblige. I don't see a way out of this situation. By the time most people wake up it will be too late. Not to mention the fact I'm also exhausted with American women.

I would stay and 'fight' if I met more people who thought like I did, but I've met too many who don't think for themselves to convince me we can turn it around.

Nineteen84

Ostrich
Where will you go?

And how long before they prevent people from leaving to prevent a brain-drain (like they did in Berlin)?

Travesty

Crow
Gold Member
Disco_Volante said:
I'm exhausted trying to convince people and getting nowhere. Erosion of private property rights, massive debt, so many self-hating white people, permanent demographic change. Most of the 'immigrants' seem to think whitey owes them something, and government is happy to oblige. I don't see a way out of this situation. By the time most people wake up it will be too late. Not to mention the fact I'm also exhausted with American women.

I would stay and 'fight' if I met more people who thought like I did, but I've met too many who don't think for themselves to convince me we can turn it around.
These two churn my stomach as well.

I have met and banged more than a few foreign born and raised women domestic and abroad.

When I haven't for a few months I start rationalizing immediately why American women don't need to live up to that standard.

It's sick!

Quintus Curtius

Crow
Gold Member
I'm a big advocate of the "bifurcated" life these days. It seems to be working out well for me right now. When it no longer works, I'll adapt and overcome.

When I say bifurcated, I mean that you split your life between two different places. America is still a great place to start a business. Make your money here, and play elsewhere. He gets a lot of hate, but Tim Ferris did break the code on a lot of this stuff a decade ago.

You've got to leverage the things that you do have, and try to position yourself to get the things you don't have. Work and job are great here in the US, but the women are not. So you pick a place to travel to. Learn the language fluently and keep going there for years. Eventually you'll build up a circle in two countries.

Have your home base here, but take frequent trips during the year to your second home. After a while, you can work it so you spend more and more time there.

The rest of the world is an incredible place, but working for yourself is key.

And when I'm ready--and that could be many years from now--I just might be gone for good.

But I'm not leaving the table until the last hand of cards is played.

Quintus Curtius said:
I'm a big advocate of the "bifurcated" life these days. It seems to be working out well for me right now. When it no longer works, I'll adapt and overcome.

When I say bifurcated, I mean that you split your life between two different places. America is still a great place to start a business. Make your money here, and play elsewhere. He gets a lot of hate, but Tim Ferris did break the code on a lot of this stuff a decade ago.

You've got to leverage the things that you do have, and try to position yourself to get the things you don't have. Work and job are great here in the US, but the women are not. So you pick a place to travel to. Learn the language fluently and keep going there for years. Eventually you'll build up a circle in two countries.

Have your home base here, but take frequent trips during the year to your second home. After a while, you can work it so you spend more and more time there.

The rest of the world is an incredible place, but working for yourself is key.

And when I'm ready--and that could be many years from now--I just might be gone for good.

But I'm not leaving the table until the last hand of cards is played.

This is the strategy I'm mostly likely to use going forward regardless of the election outcome. Stay based out of the US and take flights to a Latin American city frequently to build up a social circle and get a break from things.

-Language is easy to pick up; has applicability across multiple countries (including Spain; which is a potential second base country as well)
-Flights are cheap and relative quick to LA from the USA
-Easier culture to mesh with compared to other areas
-Stays in/close to base time zone
-LA women are my favorite overall group compared to the alternatives.
-My looks will play very well in LA.

This is a realistic thing to pull off. Time to start hitting the pavement and making it happen.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
LEMONed IScream said:
Remember that plenty of the Gulf States have already bought huge shares of companies using their sovereign funds, which over time give them trillions and trillions of dollars. Pretty sure that barring social uprisings they'll be fine. Saudi Arabia could be an exception, but the smaller countries will possibly remain stable.
You vastly overestimate the power of this type of investment and its theoretical "unlimited" returns. Business investment doesn't work as a linear progression into infinity. It has diminishing returns especially when you no longer possess a key strategic resource and other nation's elites prey on so called "secure" investments.

Sovereign wealth funds only go as far as the political and business elite class allow them to go. The U.S. could easily block these investments (and have) in the past when its not in the national best interest. It's in the best interest of the U.S. at the moment to forge these business ties with wealthy royals and other elite from the gulf because it's a trade off for privileged access to oil.

Once upon a time India and China were also the wealthiest (GDP wise) nations in thet world too. How far did material wealth go without military and industrial might to compete?

The gulf arabs have no lasting foundation. A few elites throwing around vast amounts of money does not create a lasting competitive edge for their overall population. They are bedouins and i'm sure the the vast majority will return to the bedouin lifestyle eventually.

Thrill Jackson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If they start looking at day gaming as "harassing" and it becomes a legit crime, I will begin an exit strategy l. But until then fuck it.

TonySandos

Pelican
Gold Member
I don't see a doomsday scenario playing out contrary to escalating fear coming out of both partisanships. Just think how wild the accusations of Trump being a fascist are. Yes, we're probably more correct on ur stances and perceptions, but it won't play out that far.

In the instance that it ever somehow did, rest assured! I and others like me would organize guerilla paramilitaries out of any civilians we could get our hands on. This is why I laugh at the idea of a gun confiscation even if the entre ATF and FBI go door-to-door at a time to collect them.