I'm appearing on the Dr. Oz show

Pride male

Hummingbird
Will this translate to easier, better and more lays for Roosh? Fame or in this case infamy, is a known aphrodisiac. Plus there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Orwellsboot

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The only people who watch Dr. Oz are fat/unemployed/women. Sure they might want to sleep with him, but he has far more better choices.

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
la15w.jpg

Kyriarch

Sparrow
xmlenigma said:
I dont know if I encourage FAT SHAMING.. but the opposite is also not good.. where there is FAT PRIDE.. This is what Dr. Oz & Oprah and FEMINI-FAT-NAZI crew are CHOOSING to STAY .. FAT with FAT PRIDE..

We need PRO HEALTH stance rather than the 2 OPPOSITES.

I encourage people who are gaining weight to START DOING SOMETHING,.. diet exercise.. work life balance.. because it happened to me while over working and gaining weight.

TAKING PRIDE in BEING FAT is whats fucked up. I think FAT SHAMING is opposite.. and too "RAW" for people.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.. versus SHAMING..

Of course, when we talk casually or write online.. it tends to be a bit RAW and politically incorrect for the masses.. even when they might AGREE with you internally..

But, the whole I TAKE PRIDE IN BEING FAT movement.. is BAD... (that is what FAT SHAMING is going against)

We support you and our Red Pill boys here Roosh.. I think we need to BURN.. FAT PRIDE without doing FAT SHAMING..

I dont know how that can be done..

I know people who are UNFIT and automatically SHAMEFUL at times.. We need to encourage them..

But again.. I AM NOT WITH Dr. OZ and his 3 FAT LADIES.. Sorry.. they are being stupid and overweight..

I have aunts & grannies who have put on weight.. I dont and will never FAT SHAME them.. but neither will I encourage them with FALSE FAT PRIDE.. that these AMERICAN FATTIES are doing.

I have cousins who have been BULKY all their lives.. we make fat jokes and they also themselves do.. We love each other.. They are happy & content.. But I do share how certain healthy things have HELPED ME..

There is no EGO.. of Fat PRIDE or SHAME.. I am seeing it come mostly from the US/ FAT FEMINIST movement to JUSTIFY their UNHEALTHY selves.

I know how & why people put on weight.. there is some SHAME automatically.. inside peoples minds.. instead of making it NEGATIVE by FAT SHAMING.. we need to definitely DISCOURAGE their FAT PRIDE mentality..

Anyways.. Just my 2 cents.

My question or thought is this.. HOW CAN WE.. CUT DOWN FAT PRIDE... without FAT SHAMING? .. Something for us all to think about.

There is no issue with fat shaming in and of itself, nor is it at all mutually exclusive with constructive criticism. In fact, I would hope that any fat shamer is also more than willing to help out the fatty in question with some basic tips and guidelines if the latter proves receptive to ideas of self-improvement, and perhaps even more than that in case of close friends and relatives. It's what seperates us from the self-righteous little cunts that at every turn remind everyone that it's "not [their] job to educate you", despite also claiming to be the saviours of the world itself.

As for Roosh' appearance on Dr. Oz, I know I'm late to the party but it has to be said that the worst thing about his overal performance was his self-criticism video at the end; he did a lot better than he seemed to think he did, especially considering how the King of the Whales and his self-absorbed subjects tried to keep him from actually speaking at every other word.

ordinaryleastsquared

Robin
Gold Member
Roosh's appearence on 'Dr.' Oz was the catalyst for me go ahead and pay the (well worth it) $21 and support this effort/forum.

It takes balls to dive head first into that sort of lion's den, and speak the truth in such an obviously adversarial environment.

Props to you sir.

Libertas

Crow
Gold Member
Dr. Oz was on Good Day now promoting of all things gastric bypass surgery.

"If you're 100 pounds overweight at 50 you have the same chance of mortality as if you have cancer. You get surgery for cancer, but you wouldn't get surgery for this? If you can't lose the weight any other way it makes sense."

So Roosh is baaaaaaddd for saying the truth - that men don't want to date fatties and that people should have a sense of pride and shame in their appearance, and that the culture should disincentivize fatness by NOT promoting fat acceptance, but hocking that kind of invasive, life-changing surgery is good.

OK.

:tard:

simondice

Kingfisher
I know I don't post here much anymore, but Roosh got ripped a new one on the show. Watching that was cringeworthy, that Dr. Oz is really an asshole, hypocryte.

Roosh should have had better frame control, putting Dr Oz in his place like the bitch he is and then he should have changed the mood of all the women in the room.

I would have calmly ask him "Dr Oz, is your wife fat?" that would have been a good way to rattle him. Many would say "isn't that childish and personal?" fuck Dr Oz, he should have the script turned on him. Roosh's biggest strength which was logic is going to be neutralized in a room full of women, I don't know how he thought he was going to have a calm nice logical debate in a show that's target mostly towards women. He should have said healthy lifestyle and use humor to deflect the piranhas "what can I say? call me crazy, I like pretty girls" lol

simondice said:
I know I don't post here much anymore, but Roosh got ripped a new one on the show. Watching that was cringeworthy, that Dr. Oz is really an asshole, hypocryte.

Roosh should have had better frame control, putting Dr Oz in his place like the bitch he is and then he should have changed the mood of all the women in the room.

I would have calmly ask him "Dr Oz, is your wife fat?" that would have been a good way to rattle him. Many would say "isn't that childish and personal?" fuck Dr Oz, he should have the script turned on him. Roosh's biggest strength which was logic is going to be neutralized in a room full of women, I don't know how he thought he was going to have a calm nice logical debate in a show that's target mostly towards women. He should have said healthy lifestyle and use humor to deflect the piranhas "what can I say? call me crazy, I like pretty girls" lol

Do you have experience appearing on national TV in front of a live audience goaded into hating you while an asshole conman peppers you with bullshit?

Nightwing

Robin
Roosh came into this with an honest approach, and was willing to elaborate on his thoughts, however, the man was never given the opportunity to let people understand him, not given the opportunity to let people take his side.

I for one noticed the introduction was scripted in a way that Pussy Puppet played the role of a psychiatrist who was building up a sort of negative atmostphere to create a sense of social excision for Roosh. Building up a hatred equal to that of a serial killer from the mid 1950s (the hook).

The manner in which Pussy Puppet spoke to Roosh, the terminology was leading to stigmatizing Roosh as if he were sick, like a mental patient, taking personal jabs at him like a snake. Calling him stupid, lacking in brain matter, pretending to kick him off the show because he is so 'disgusted', preventing him from speaking, calling him 'screwed up', and getting applause for being a bully himself... How contradictory. Talk about beside manner, this 'doctor's' got none.

The fact that one cannot voice their opinion, let alone THE TRUTH, without being attacked by those who want to keep the people sedated with lies, and getting the people that are being duped by the sensational media to attack the truthers of their own volition is a very telling story about the host country.

Many people, when they think of America, think of freedom of speech, even Roosh attempted to evoke idea, but was subsequently shot-down in what I could tell was one of the most scripted segments of the show since its inception.

Roosh asked oz if he were to take 125lb woman over 300lb with exactly the same personality, oz dodged the question.

Roosh told oz that there is an epidemic of obesity, and that the propagation of fat acceptance would lead to a high rate of moratality among the youth of today. It is the first generation in history who will not live as long as a their parents, and will probably be burried by their parents. Heartless oz, ignored this completely, being that was one of the reasons Roosh came onto the show, to spread awareness regarding this epidemic, and gain traction among the public. Though, Roosh wasn't allowed, his role was already chosen for him, his fate was sealed the minute he walked onto the platform.

Roosh dropped a megaton blast on national television, for millions to see, he told them that men don't like fat women.

The next show, for whatever hypocritical reasons, is about liposuction, and I remember a show where oz made it about how gastric bypass surgery is very dangerous, and nobody should be doing it.

Everyone knows his show is sponsored by the big pharma, and other 'medical' practices.

So you tell people to to love themselves for who they are one minute, and the next you are suggesting that they do an invasive procedure on themselves, because in essence, they are toxic to their own bodies.

Excellent; fantabulous.

I envy you Roosh, you still have a side of you that is pure genuine sincerity. I would certainly not give a single fuck for all these obese ignoramuses, let them get fat, and die: natural selection.

America has chosen its path, albeit via social manipulation/engineering, it's too big of a burden to argue with these lobotomized/brainwashed zombies. I was expecting at least one person to agree with Roosh, I would've, and not given a shit, that man there, what the fuck.

For speaking the truth, you really put yourself out there, I only wish you the best of luck, and hopefully more people become awakened.

Thanks Roosh!

Nightwing

AnonymousBosch

Banned
Gold Member
TheWastelander said:
simondice said:

Do you have experience appearing on national TV in front of a live audience goaded into hating you while an asshole conman peppers you with bullshit?

Whilst also dealing with editors who will scan 30 minutes of footage to find the moments when you look weak or frightened, then substitute them for any genuine reaction shots you have in that moment, and cutting out entirely any moments where you might look like you had the upper hand?

Roosh looks like the only sane adult in that entire room.

samsamsam

Peacock
Gold Member
Well I just watched the entire episode. I don't think you ever had a chance to have an honest platform. I thought you made solid points throughout. Calm and collected. I thought you made the best of a bad situation. Regardless, you did a get a chance to present to a national audience and some people are impacted, some viewer probably is thinking differently. It is impossible that not a single person was affected by you being on the show. So you made a difference, you just had to fight through a ton of fat chicks and a showman. Oz was just trying to make money.

Also, I can't believe the warpigs were allowed to make a commercial about body positive and of course they are wrapped in black outfits. Because it is slimming.

fatasses2.png

This one had the crazy thought that she is pretty. Pretty much destroys any credibility she has.

fat.png

Moto

Woodpecker
For future TV appearances, as there will likely be more, I'd suggest only agreeing to live TV.

I was listening to Alex Jones, and he brought up Piers Morgan and how he would never have agreed to a taped segment in which they can edit.

And rhetoric beats logic when appealing to the mainstream crowd.