Incels taking the white pill?

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Inceldom is typically associated with the black pill. But it appears now there's a movement to counteract that. Rather than wallowing in self-hatred and self-pity, some of them are looking to make peace with their station in life and the dating market.

https://whitepill.org/the-whitepill/

Some people enjoy life: They have close loved ones, engaging hobbies, love their job and field of study. Then some people are okay with life: They study, but lack motivation, they work, but they wish they didn’t have to, they find life lacks spark. And then some people don’t enjoy life: They long for loved ones that do not come, have a job they keep only to avoid starving, feel dread at waking up to another day of infernal routine.

The Whitepill is aimed for the last group, although anyone can certainly take away many lessons from here. It is overall a guide made for people to get out of endless depression and despair, and let them start the day feeling joy instead of dread.

y2k

Sparrow
It is a secular religion (probably based on Dharma).

Aleph said:
There already are many refined systems or philosophies out there to lead a ‘good’ life (e.g., Buddhism, Stoicism, Taoism, Confucianism, etc), but they all require heavy changes for someone to adapt, especially for the average person living in the 21st century.

It seems to be a religion aiming to help people self-improve and ease out of depression. The part about letting go of desire and meditation are from Dharmic religions which they even admit. They also quote the Buddha in a quite a few places.

Ironically, this white-pill may lead them out of incelism. I like the development in this direction (self-improvement and stoicism) a lot.

I am not comfortable with the stuff on Astral projection and Buddhist Dharma that Aleph recommends though, they can lead to non-Abrahamic spiritual situations. I am also a bit uneasy about the future of the blog and where the author may lead the readers. Maybe it may reveal itself to be another cult preying on young males, maybe not. I have always found people selling politics to the red-pill community creepy (Ben Shapiro compilations for the red-pill community etc).

White-pill

I have discussed the definitions for blue-pill and red-pill, this forms the context for this post.

I have said before that atheism naturally leans towards nihilism, I meant absolute atheism leans towards nihilism. Most people who self-identify as atheists do not believe in a higher power, but do have commitments and a value system and so are not nihilists. If we took their core principles and anthropomorphized them, then those would be their gods, the dedication was always there. Some societies take saints and elevate them to represent a specific value or virtue and pray to them for those virtues. Ancient Greek and Roman paganism makes sense from this perspective, the early Christians were condemned as atheists for rejecting their gods which represented their values.

Culture is just passing down these gods, their myths and rituals along with the folk philosophy to the next generation. These then form a component in the identity for that community.

Some of these ideas may not align with the physical world or human nature but people still choose to follow along to take part in the community. This is the blue-pill, which for some self-identified atheists fulfills the social and ethical role of gods in their lives.

Some people decide to eschew this philosophy and decide to go their own way and make gains based on real observations of human interactions and life, and a part of this is rejecting the gods of the community, the red-pill. This easily leads to absolute atheism and to the world of Nietzsche for atheists which, incel or not, is depressing. This absolute atheism is the black-pill.

The white-pill is one of the possible outcomes of the black-pill and the closing of the loop. It is the nihilist adopting a god or god(s) and leaving nihilism only for the cycle to repeat itself in a few generations - Pill carousel.

The Abrahamics, propose that godhood should only be for the Creator, God.

Dienekès

WombRaider said:
Can someone please explain to me why incels don't go to Southeast Asia?

I'm curious about this too. With cheap flights and internet, I don't understand how any western modern man can never have sex.

If of course they can only accept beautiful western white woman, they know the deal.

Bolly

Pelican
WombRaider said:

Probably because they're incels for a reason. They're weak men and scared of life in general and taking risks. Hopping on a plane to a foreign country would take way to much effort.

WombRaider said:

Most incels don't have any employable skills and are stuck working jobs that pay under $20 an hour. They can barely handle working 40 hours a week. The little money they do manage to save gets quickly blown on dumb gadgetry, video games, cam girls.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
WombRaider said:

Going to an impoverished Asian backwater to score some poon because you can impress the 28-year-old woman who looks 15 and has only worn shoes 10x in her life by offering her a night in a hotel with electricity and running water isn't exactly the answer to these guys' problem(s).

MajorStyles

Pelican
One aside to this is casting yourself as excessively wise: i.e. "I see through all the female lies, which is why I remain single."

Another is to cast yourself as very selective: i.e. "The reason that I remain single is because I'm so picky."

Both of these claims can, in some cases, be ways of casting a positive light on a negative situation.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
la bodhisattva said:
WombRaider said:

Going to an impoverished Asian backwater to score some poon because you can impress the 28-year-old woman who looks 15 and has only worn shoes 10x in her life by offering her a night in a hotel with electricity and running water isn't exactly the answer to these guys' problem(s).

Sounds like an answer to me. They have relatively higher value in the situation which those girls find attractive. They should take advantage of the opportunity when it is available.

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
It seems like prostitution by another name to me. Those Cambodian girls are not attracted to anything these sex tourists offer beyond their ability to provide them with the first piece of literal meat that they've likely had in a month.

The whore from Atlanta who makes no pretenses about the arrangement vs the desperate SE Asian girl needing the money to help her family because her dad got his leg blown off when he stepped on a mine from the Vietnam War. I suggest these guys save their time and money and buy it here. Hell, go to the whore houses in Nevada.

la bodhisattva said:
Going to an impoverished Asian backwater to score some poon because you can impress the 28-year-old woman who looks 15 and has only worn shoes 10x in her life by offering her a night in a hotel with electricity and running water

Data sheet?

Fortis

Crow
Gold Member
Isn't that essentially the same thing as being black-pilled ultimately. I could see overindulgence in stoicism from people who are naturally likely to become incels leading them to inceldom.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
la bodhisattva said:
WombRaider said:

True, but on the other hand we can still draw some conclusions about the motivations driving this philosophy based on past accomplishments or a lack thereof.

It's not unlike the difference between a life long warrior taking up pacifism compared to a mewling soyboy doing likewise. One is sacrificing his strength in the pursuit of enlightenment while the other is crafting a philosophy that couches his weakness.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The similarity between both black pillers and white pillers is that they have accepted their place in the hierarchy and aren't going to work to raise their rank. The difference is in their personal attitude to it: black pillers will get angry on society and get on their forums to complain about "foids" and unfair things are. White pillers won't do that and will instead focus on things that they see as being in their control (they have already assumed that they can't raise their SMVs to the point where they can attract a female) which mean spending their times on hobbies, platonic relationships and such.

I'm guessing that explains their attraction to stoicism since stoicism places a lot of emphasis on not controlling external circumstances but rather on controlling your internal reaction to these circumstances. These incel white pillers believe they have no control over the circumstances that makes them attractive to women (being physically unattractive and the harshness of the dating scene) so they aren't even going to play that game. They seem kind of similar to MGTOW in that aspect except MGTOWers tend to bitch a lot about how unfair things are.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Well irony may have the last laugh if they truly follow a stoic path through to becoming real men and then finally get female attention without courting it.

Still, I get that stoicism is in part about accepting what you cannot change (yeah, some dudes are born fugmo) but when people start doing risk/reward analysis' that err towards laziness then it's reasonable to start asking questions about what kind of mentality is really in play here.

Are these white pillers getting sunlight and exercise? How many of these guys "committed to only worrying about what they can control" have reached a basic masculine figure?

Some have, I'm sure. I'm equally sure others are just doing the typical risk/reward analysis that says it's better to stay in the dark all day playing video games than engage with the real world.

questor70

Ostrich
People put in the effort when it looks like it's going to make a difference. If you want to make a broad generalization, sure, it's always worth it. But you should also factor in the warping of the sexual marketplace due to smart phone apps, the degrading quality of the women men are expected to win over, and the risk-factor of getting #MeToo'd. Even before the charter of this forum had changed I was seeing seasoned players (including Roosh in his vlog) remark how much harder it was becoming out there. The juice has to be worth the squeeze.

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
WombRaider said:

As a former comic nerd, I used to know several practical (if not literal) incels. The men I knew thought they were better than that. Like an obese woman with exaggerated self-image, they thought the hot cosplay girl or the tech-booth worker or the 9 working in their office should be into them, not the 4 working in their department or the 5 in their gaming group and definitely not the Asian whore.

A few of them still had oneitis for their neighbor who they played with as children but she grew up hot and ditched him for a series of Chads. They would STILL go over to comfort her when she had a breakup, buy her flowers on her birthday and generally spend so much time with her that there wasn't any left to find someone else. Those guys didn't talk to any other woman.

They never approach - definitely not the 9s they think they deserve and not even the 4-6s they could probably get. It all becomes a self-imposed prison. And it's so comfortable, they're not looking for a way out.

WombRaider said:

Unless you're extremely cunning chances are you get eaten alive if you're looking for a relationship and not just pump and dump and nowadays it's just as bad if not worse than in the west (smartphone addiction + extreme narcissism from comparing themselves to the ultra rich 1% locals that fly first class and stay in mansions with lambos)

For every guy that grows as a person there are dozens returning destitute and bitter or end up dead because some psychotic BPD girl stabbed them to death. (the ones with serious mental illness are usually the ones that speak the best English and throw themselves at western guys and mentally ill in Asia means brutally violent tendencies)