Increasing Testosterone Naturally With Supplements and Lifestyle (no TRT)

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
What hasn't already been said.

Check out the borax conspiracy and start supplementing boron. Most of the soil is depleted of it so if you live in a depleted area you are not getting boron.
I saw a guy mixing in boric acid and drinking it on the internet. That made me laugh.

Not sure thats how it'd supposed to work.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Any of you guys use or do any research into triptorelin? It’s not natural and controversial I’m not advocating it’s use at all, just curious since you’re discussing this topic...

RonaldB

Sparrow
What hasn't already been said.

Check out the borax conspiracy and start supplementing boron. Most of the soil is depleted of it so if you live in a depleted area you are not getting boron.
I took 9mg of boron daily. 3 weeks on 1 week off. My total testosterone remain unchanged from my previous test, but my estrogen increased considerably above the normal range. So, at least for me it didn't help my T levels.

bucky

Ostrich
I'm curious, for those of you who've had your T tested, what led you to do that? I'm well into middle age now and I'd be curious to get mine tested just to know where I am, but on the other hand I doubt my levels are low and I feel like there's a good chance a clinic that specializes in TRT would try to convince me I need it whether or not that's the case.

I think of TRT as mostly an excuse to do steroids legally and keep up with today's frankly insane male body standards for the sake of vanity. Articles I've read by physicians who are not in the TRT industry suggest that the percentage of men who really need TRT as opposed to lifestyle changes that require discipline and effort is very small, something like 2% or less. Like OP, I prefer to keep my T levels up naturally by lifting weights (although not nearly as much as the TRT guys), getting enough sleep, daily fasting, eating my broccoli, etc.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm curious, for those of you who've had your T tested, what led you to do that? I'm well into middle age now and I'd be curious to get mine tested just to know where I am, but on the other hand I doubt my levels are low and I feel like there's a good chance a clinic that specializes in TRT would try to convince me I need it whether or not that's the case.

I think of TRT as mostly an excuse to do steroids legally and keep up with today's frankly insane male body standards for the sake of vanity. Articles I've read by physicians who are not in the TRT industry suggest that the percentage of men who really need TRT as opposed to lifestyle changes that require discipline and effort is very small, something like 2% or less. Like OP, I prefer to keep my T levels up naturally by lifting weights (although not nearly as much as the TRT guys), getting enough sleep, daily fasting, eating my broccoli, etc.

Then don’t bother, the numbers on a piece of paper mean nothing in comparison to how you actually feel. In the end that is all that actually matters.....

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Did you keep using the pine pollen? How did it go? I'm doing some research on it and I'm almost convinced to try it but would like to know if your experience has been positive.
I've been using it for about a month now. I haven't gotten my test levels checked, so I cannot say for sure whether it makes a medical difference in testosterone levels, but I have noticed an improvement in mood and energy. I would recommend it to any men before they go the TRT route.

Zagor

Woodpecker
I've been using it for about a month now. I haven't gotten my test levels checked, so I cannot say for sure whether it makes a medical difference in testosterone levels, but I have noticed an improvement in mood and energy. I would recommend it to any men before they go the TRT route.
So you're doing a cycle?

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox

feeling old

Knight.of.Logos

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
I was reading about how ginger can boost testosterone. I am going to start incorporating more ginger into my diet. It is also tasty and makes a great tea with some honey, so there is nothing to lose.

Herbal remedies specifically for testosterone:
1/2 tsp powder of each (except where specified) steeped in boiling water for 5-10 mins, then drink, daily first thing waking up:
Tribulus Terrestris
Suma
Tongkat Ali
Maca (look for pure organic a lot is filler in stores)
Damiana (1/4 tsp)
Horny Goat Weed (yes like the name says)
Yohimbe (1/16 tsp - very strong stuff and dangerous if taking too much)

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Herbal remedies specifically for testosterone:
1/2 tsp powder of each (except where specified) steeped in boiling water for 5-10 mins, then drink, daily first thing waking up:
Tribulus Terrestris
Suma
Tongkat Ali
Maca (look for pure organic a lot is filler in stores)
Damiana (1/4 tsp)
Horny Goat Weed (yes like the name says)
Yohimbe (1/16 tsp - very strong stuff and dangerous if taking too much)
I've seen all these before but am pretty skeptical of ANY "herbal" supplement for Testosterone boosts. Do you have multiple labs showing this cocktail to actually raise from a baseline or just gong of feel?

Yohimbe (a bark found on trees) is synthesized to yohimbine hcl is an excellent fat burner in combination with caffeine but also works well in some studies for erectile disfunction. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2657105/ .... though that was in the case of men with low T (and didn't boost T as much as facilitate erections..

If you are looking for some studies on what actually proports to work other than taking exogenous Testosterone I would look to ergo-log. Which contains studies and science.