Indoctrination question

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
We never had kids, and I grew up in the eighties when capitalism reigned. My immediate family has also always been extremely distrusting of the government and the world. As far back as the late seventies and early eighties my mom regularly announced homosexuals do not want equal rights, they want special rights. Mom knew what she was talking about, yeah?

So, how do you all think young people these days have been so completely compelled to actually believe the government is benign?? I know it happened in school, but how? I can’t conceive of believing that way.

I‘d love to ask this on the men’s forum too. I’ll search around for any discussion on the subject.

dragonfire00

Robin
Woman
Oooh I can take a crack at this one! I went to high school sometime in the 2000s right when we weren't all reliant on technology quite yet but we all still had computers and instant messaging, very limited social media, etc. I lived in a super liberal area on the west coast and my parents were (are) like your mom : ) I was on the opposite end of that "they just want equalityyyy!" and yep I'm cringing at myself now.

Anyways, during some years of high school the narrative was that Bush was the big baddie- responsible for the wars and all the issues. There were many punk/metal bands all about being subversive to the government and Bush sucks etc etc. Of course when Obama was in those issues "went away" right...People for the most part want to be accepted by their peers and follow the crowd. When 9/11 happened being patriotic was cool- for a moment- then afterwards wokeism became the new thing. I witnessed this happen in high school and college.

I believe the schools are all about teaching to respect the government- when it benefits them. Maybe someone with more knowledge on these issues can chime in but I believe Marxists went into education leadership (especially higher education) and the goal with this- like with the police, housing, and every system is to tear it down and build it back up how they want it- and they want obedience. So its *good* to teach kids to disobey the government by walking out on school for more $$$ for schools, for defunding the police, for BLM etc but *bad* when its about "human rights" or "public health" (the new buzzphrases).

Right now the school system isn't completely commie because that relies on the individuals teaching but the curriculum is getting there with their revisitionist history and right now since schools are all closing down kids will be less educated and this will affect the poor working class kids way more than the wealthy liberal kids who have private schools, private tutors which might then lead to talks about "school inequality" and ceasing to allow private schooling/home schooling.

I think there is a discussion in the mens forum under civil strife "they're coming after our schools"

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
So, how do you all think young people these days have been so completely compelled to actually believe the government is benign?? I know it happened in school, but how? I can’t conceive of believing that way.
The kids that seem the most compelled also seem more likely to be “latchkey” kids where their parents or guardians were absent in one form or another and they were lacking in any real guidance outside of school. The “Nanny State” took over the rearing of their children and then the kids go home and watch government approved tv until they go to bed. Why would these kids question the education system or government when that is where the majority of their physical and emotional support comes from?

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
If you go back and read up on how exactly, and by WHOM exactly our public education system was established, funded, etc., the details will begin to come into focus. There really isn't an easy way to concisely paint the entire picture, but if I had to take a stab at cramming the substance into a nutshell, I'd put it like this:

Public education in The United States of America was engineered specifically as a means of funneling humans into comfortable dependency. From this position, a vast majority of subjects can be made to align themselves in compliance with the norms and policies of the institutions and entities on which they depend for their material comfort.

MANY good and well-intended parents bought into the idea that "experts" are better at raising, teaching, and caring for children than their own mothers are. They bought into the idea that this was some kind of "double-win" because handing their children over to the "experts" conveniently allows mom to go out and make money, in order to afford more material comforts.

For those children IN the system, it's pretty well hammered-in that their ENTIRE FUTURE DEPENDS on staying in the good graces of the system. "Stay in school, stay in school, stay in school." Schools are run like prisons, so that only those students who remain in full compliance can be comfortable -- both in terms of present experiences IN the system, AND in their assurances of having any kind of "life" when they're eventually released from pris---er, school.

Our public schools are not being "taken over" by communism. They were PLANTED THAT WAY and are now beginning to bear fruit.

School. Is. Bad.

Children do not need formal curriculum at all - in any way, shape, or form.

The government that wants to ensure complete control over its citizens needs formal curriculum.

It is no accident, either, that the public school system efficiently sorts out the "best and brightest" to be either 1) recruited BY "the system" to help perpetuate it... or, for those who can't be "turned," those whose programming "didn't take," etc. - 2) thoroughly crippled and destroyed by it, rendered impotent to challenge it.

Frankly, it's a lot worse than anybody seems to want to believe.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
I was sitting in the car earlier today for an hour. The whole time I tried to get into the mindset of “big brother is good and wants the best for you” and I couldn’t any more than I can conceive of flying. I don’t care who is President, I don’t trust the government. I skimmed the responses but will reread later when I’m not so busy.

My initial reaction is the latchkey kids theory makes a lot of sense. I was thinking of what changed between my growing up years vs. kids now, and that’s a big one. I don’t doubt this is all an intentional plan though.

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
The United States Entertainment Industry (Sports, Hollywood, Broadcasting, Silicon Valley etc.) reeks of rot/indoctrination.

Also there are social engineering tools, for example tiktok, that fuels the ego and applauds the "shock and awe" . Tiktok hosts videos such as the "abortion song," where individuals are singing and throwing children/babies of camera, or females gleefully priding themselves on going to have an abortion.

Abortions are the moral decay of a society. When another individual has the right to place a "value " on an innocent individual's life, by deciding to eliminate a soul from a womb, society has reached the bottom.

There are a number of documentations, scholarly articles, and historical manuals that provide examples of indoctrination and mind control.
These concepts are used within the Entertainment Industry, and individuals absorbing (and being raising) by this information go on to become teachers or other individuals who influence youth as adults.

In college students are taught in Psychology 101 about Freud and Skinner both funded by the Rockefeller Foundation.
Rockefeller funded:
  • Social engineering
  • Mind Control
  • Indoctrination
Then you have Travis stock. Currently the pet project is supporting transgenderism among children, which is just sexual mutilation.
A great clearinghouse of information can be found on www.archive.org .

Forgive me I have been researching these topics for years and now see how it is all being played out over and over.
The question is "What can we do as children of God to stop this madness?"

Last edited:

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
I was sitting in the car earlier today for an hour. The whole time I tried to get into the mindset of “big brother is good and wants the best for you” and I couldn’t any more than I can conceive of flying. I don’t care who is President, I don’t trust the government. I skimmed the responses but will reread later when I’m not so busy.

My initial reaction is the latchkey kids theory makes a lot of sense. I was thinking of what changed between my growing up years vs. kids now, and that’s a big one. I don’t doubt this is all an intentional plan though.

Ever watch a child's show or movie over the past 12 years? Parents (if there are two) are shown as absent-minded or aloof, and not respected by the parents. Or the parents are missing. Or "role models" like Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, Billie Eilish (her songs are pretty much praise to Lucifer)

See my rant about the entertainment industry :) :blush:

muhtea

Robin
Woman
Get some John Taylor Gatto and John Holt if you want some reading on this topic. There are lots of Gatto videos on YouTube as well.

Don't even get me started on the brain poison that passes for entertainment. I banned Billie Eilish in this house. (Don't worry, I gave plenty of explanation). A few years ago my younger daughter was playing it in her room with some friends and although I'd heard of her, I hadn't heard any of her...offerings, but without knowing what it was or what it was about, I just found the sound repulsive, asked what it was, and told her to turn it off. I looked it up and man, it was worse than I thought! :vomit: Also just disturbing that some idiot parents allowed their young daughter (homeschooled by the way) to be used like this.

It's not that everything has to be happy happy all the time, but some things are nothing but a dark pit that has no reality to it at all. I think there are more kids killing themselves because of all this brain poison that offers no hope or redemption. It's nasty. Add to all that this year's ridiculous astroturfing of depression with muh horrible year and is it any surprise that people are depressed?

As always with any of this, it's a multi-pronged attack on the family and Christianity.

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
If you go back and read up on how exactly, and by WHOM exactly our public education system was established, funded, etc., the details will begin to come into focus. There really isn't an easy way to concisely paint the entire picture, but if I had to take a stab at cramming the substance into a nutshell, I'd put it like this:

Public education in The United States of America was engineered specifically as a means of funneling humans into comfortable dependency. From this position, a vast majority of subjects can be made to align themselves in compliance with the norms and policies of the institutions and entities on which they depend for their material comfort.

MANY good and well-intended parents bought into the idea that "experts" are better at raising, teaching, and caring for children than their own mothers are. They bought into the idea that this was some kind of "double-win" because handing their children over to the "experts" conveniently allows mom to go out and make money, in order to afford more material comforts.

For those children IN the system, it's pretty well hammered-in that their ENTIRE FUTURE DEPENDS on staying in the good graces of the system. "Stay in school, stay in school, stay in school." Schools are run like prisons, so that only those students who remain in full compliance can be comfortable -- both in terms of present experiences IN the system, AND in their assurances of having any kind of "life" when they're eventually released from pris---er, school.

Our public schools are not being "taken over" by communism. They were PLANTED THAT WAY and are now beginning to bear fruit.

School. Is. Bad.

Children do not need formal curriculum at all - in any way, shape, or form.

The government that wants to ensure complete control over its citizens needs formal curriculum.

It is no accident, either, that the public school system efficiently sorts out the "best and brightest" to be either 1) recruited BY "the system" to help perpetuate it... or, for those who can't be "turned," those whose programming "didn't take," etc. - 2) thoroughly crippled and destroyed by it, rendered impotent to challenge it.

Frankly, it's a lot worse than anybody seems to want to believe.
When you say that children don't need formal curriculum, do you mean they don't need formal schooling? I homeschool, but I would consider the curriculum that I use to have at least a degree of formality.

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
I looked it up and man, it was worse than I thought! :vomit: Also just disturbing that some idiot parents allowed their young daughter (homeschooled by the way) to be used like this.
To be fair, not all homeschoolers are equal. A lot in the entertainment industry use it as a loophole to get their kids out of school so they can work and then do nothing in the education department. Most actors are morons and I think that's why they latch onto anyone who seems smart.

muhtea

Robin
Woman
To be fair, not all homeschoolers are equal. A lot in the entertainment industry use it as a loophole to get their kids out of school so they can work and then do nothing in the education department. Most actors are morons and I think that's why they latch onto anyone who seems smart.
Not even sure why I added that, but it certainly wasn't to diss homeschooling, just to be clear!

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Wow. This forum has the smartest ladies this side of heaven. I just hope you don't all look like Camille Paglia or that Straguhan woman who Cenk Yugecakes wants to make his a sandwiches.

For some time I've noted that there are four ways in which people can be raised: by their family, by their teachers, by their peers and by major media corporations. The teachers aspect has been covered, peers are mostly receptacles for one of the other categories and parents are having less input on their children's development.

My father had close to zero direct input in my development. My mother did make a few good choices with me, but a woman cannot keep a son on the rails without being a dyke-type. I was largely left to be raised by evil corporations. So I had a negative image of my father, I was influential among my peers, but I was treated very badly by the school I went to and I turned against it; as well as finding school utterly boring.

Something like the above was true for all/most of my friends, little parental guidance and often poor treatment by the school. So we only had ourselves and major media corporations to direct our development in any meaningful way. And as mentioned above your peers are receptacles, so read as we were almost entirely raised by major corporations.

You can be rejected or disaffected from your peers, parents and teachers. But the major media corporations are always there to offer some a place to belong and some sort of comfort.

With the decrease of influence of the parents, most children are now raised media corporations or the increasingly Marxist teachers.

I think the antidote to this is to make sure your children have a strong and genuine connection with you, reinforced by other families who have the same. If you have a good connection with your children the chance that they will start listening to music about suicide, depression, rape etc. (as I did) will be zero. You only start listening to music like that if you have been hurt and rejected. Most of the people I based my lifestyle and life choices on between the ages of about 13 and 16 were mentally ill, angry, some are dead - others are close or tried to take themselves out, most were addicted to drugs and devouring vulnerable young women. Again, this isn't a place where anyone who has wholesome options would turn.

I've written more about the nature of the music industry here. In summary it is satanic. The decadent lifestyles of stars is only sustainable by feeding in young souls to worship their vice. The average person who follows the lifestyle choices of their stars will end up sufferings from spiritual sickness and with nothing material to show for their investment in disposable culture.

And I've written about my personal experience in going into such culture here.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Read up on and research the name Norman Dodd ("The Reece Committee"). That would be the first place to start - from the very beginning.

http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/The_Reece_Committee

Rare video footage - "1982 Edward Griffin interviews Normal Dodd" (Part 1 of 6)

Part 2 of 6
Part 3 of 6
Part 4 of 6
Part 5 of 6
Part 6 of 6

Unrelated and off-topic to this thread question, but related to the topic of indoctrination, "Critical Race Theory" is now seeping into the public education system. Follow Christopher Rufo via Twitter as he's been tracking "Critical Race Theory" for a while. He's going after the people who's pushing it into the education system via whistleblowers' tips and contact.

Last edited:

muhtea

Robin
Woman
On the topic of music... (Most "music" these days I would call fake music, or an abuse of music). I do think as far as the topic of the indoctrination of children goes, the use of fake music as a vehicle is extremely powerful.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
When you say that children don't need formal curriculum, do you mean they don't need formal schooling? I homeschool, but I would consider the curriculum that I use to have at least a degree of formality.
I do not believe children need formal, structured education at all -- but that certainly doesn't mean it's BAD for them. Home-based education built around the structures of household and family is good. It should be part of the parents' relationship with their children, not a "program" the parents have to get on board with and adapt to, to meet the requirements of a third party.

My state is pretty strict about homeschooling. The laws changed when I was high-school aged, and now in order to teach your children at home without oversight by the district (and imposition of their curriculum requirements), you have to jump through a set of hoops, or have a certain amount of college credit. I literally went to college, and STAYED in college (and I NEVER wanted to go to college in the first place), so that my own children would never have to be subject to the retardation of the public education system.

I think the format set forth in the public school system ought to be scrapped and ridiculed, rather than emulated by or imposed on parents in their homes. Truth be told, I almost never sit my children down and make them "study" anything. I don't really CARE what the state says they ought to have been taught by X years of age. That's the premise they established early on to eventually usher in Tranny Reading Hour.

As an alternative to the current Prussian Model of Schooling:

Why Classical Education is superior and what we lost by abandoning:

How to for Classical Education:

Classical Education is a method of teaching that can be adapted for teaching in the modern:

One of the commentators have argued that our current school system was designed for slaves. Not free citizens:

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman

An observation about what it means to have students follow a formal curriculum would be to teach material that is aligned with a state or local set of standards to achieve. Unions and politicians determining curriculum.

"The foundations of the formal curriculum are based on publicly valued intellectual, social, cultural, political, and economic funds of knowledge." citation link

And there are the problems. Society, culture, politics, etc. in this country do not value the family unit, but rather mock/degrade what God wants for humanity.

Familiar with the CA education system plans for sex education curriculum? These sources provide a synopsis of what is going on in CA:
Source 1 link
Source 2 link

And the Teach Unions are corrupt to the core, and are in full support with destroying families.
Unions are to teachers, as pharmaceutical companies are to pedestrians.

Ever hear of schools implementing TeenScreen, a project fully supported by the pharmaceutical company ? It was under the Bush administration and it is making a way back into the schools. Just in time as the [plandemic] has made some impact on our youths mental health.

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
I do not believe children need formal, structured education at all -- but that certainly doesn't mean it's BAD for them. Home-based education built around the structures of household and family is good. It should be part of the parents' relationship with their children, not a "program" the parents have to get on board with and adapt to, to meet the requirements of a third party.

My state is pretty strict about homeschooling. The laws changed when I was high-school aged, and now in order to teach your children at home without oversight by the district (and imposition of their curriculum requirements), you have to jump through a set of hoops, or have a certain amount of college credit. I literally went to college, and STAYED in college (and I NEVER wanted to go to college in the first place), so that my own children would never have to be subject to the retardation of the public education system.

I think the format set forth in the public school system ought to be scrapped and ridiculed, rather than emulated by or imposed on parents in their homes. Truth be told, I almost never sit my children down and make them "study" anything. I don't really CARE what the state says they ought to have been taught by X years of age. That's the premise they established early on to eventually usher in Tranny Reading Hour.
I definitely agree that homeschoolers ought not to feel the need to meet the requirements of a third party.

Luna Novem

Kingfisher
Woman
As an alternative to the current Prussian Model of Schooling:

Why Classical Education is superior and what we lost by abandoning:

How to for Classical Education:

Classical Education is a method of teaching that can be adapted for teaching in the modern:

One of the commentators have argued that our current school system was designed for slaves. Not free citizens:
Yes. We use a great deal of Memoria Press (a classical Christian company). They're the best I have found in 13 years of homeschooling.