Indoctrination question

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
An observation about what it means to have students follow a formal curriculum would be to teach material that is aligned with a state or local set of standards to achieve. Unions and politicians determining curriculum.

And there are the problems. Society, culture, politics, etc. in this country do not value the family unit, but rather mock/degrade what God wants for humanity.

Familiar with the CA education system plans for sex education curriculum? These sources provide a synopsis of what is going on in CA:
Source 1 link
Source 2 link

And the Teach Unions are corrupt to the core, and are in full support with destroying families.
Unions are to teachers, as pharmaceutical companies are to pedestrians.

Ever hear of schools implementing TeenScreen, a project fully supported by the pharmaceutical company ? It was under the Bush administration and it is making a way back into the schools. Just in time as the [plandemic] has made some impact on our youths mental health.

pediatrician not pedestrians . oops

Unions are to teachers, as pharmaceutical companies are to pediatricians.

typtre

Woodpecker
We never had kids, and I grew up in the eighties when capitalism reigned. My immediate family has also always been extremely distrusting of the government and the world. As far back as the late seventies and early eighties my mom regularly announced homosexuals do not want equal rights, they want special rights. Mom knew what she was talking about, yeah?

So, how do you all think young people these days have been so completely compelled to actually believe the government is benign?? I know it happened in school, but how? I can’t conceive of believing that way.

I‘d love to ask this on the men’s forum too. I’ll search around for any discussion on the subject.
I have been linking to this site a lot now (at least it feels like it) but it is only because it is so good. Like he vacuumed everything and spit it out piece by piece in an organized order. So I will point you in this direction.

I encourage reading from the beginning. It is a lot to read. However, if you really want some answers this should not be a problem.

Just remember to pause and reflect.

The Roosh podcast where he did the slides last year (?) was very good as well, though not as exhaustive.

Then there's the r/K-selection theory which is an interesting take.

Last edited:

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
Wow!! I’m going to be busy for awhile!

You know, I came home furious from my first day of kindergarten that I hadn’t learned to read. In first grade I went from being shown how to read to reading at college level almost immediately. Before anyone thinks I’m a genius I’m a dunce at math. I learned long division (in third grade...?), and here in my early fifties I can honestly say I’ve used none of any other education I received. Reading and basic math, that’s it. If I’d pursued a career obviously I’d have also pursued specialized skills, but for daily life for an average person my education was useless after about third grade. I was never bullied or ostracized and had friends, but my gosh, I hated every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of school.Even back then I saw no point once I learned to read. That was the only reason I was there, lol.

dragonfire00

Robin
Woman
I do not believe children need formal, structured education at all -- but that certainly doesn't mean it's BAD for them. Home-based education built around the structures of household and family is good. It should be part of the parents' relationship with their children, not a "program" the parents have to get on board with and adapt to, to meet the requirements of a third party.

My state is pretty strict about homeschooling. The laws changed when I was high-school aged, and now in order to teach your children at home without oversight by the district (and imposition of their curriculum requirements), you have to jump through a set of hoops, or have a certain amount of college credit. I literally went to college, and STAYED in college (and I NEVER wanted to go to college in the first place), so that my own children would never have to be subject to the retardation of the public education system.

I think the format set forth in the public school system ought to be scrapped and ridiculed, rather than emulated by or imposed on parents in their homes. Truth be told, I almost never sit my children down and make them "study" anything. I don't really CARE what the state says they ought to have been taught by X years of age. That's the premise they established early on to eventually usher in Tranny Reading Hour.
I'm thinking of going and getting a teaching degree/certification for this reason. My state doesn't have requirements like that but I'm concerned they are going to make more hoops and eventually make it illegal to homeschool unless they are doing the zoom state BS (for the life of me I don't understand why parents at home are letting their kids do public zoom over homeschool it makes zero sense if they are already at home anyway) since you know the goal is to ensure total control of the kids education. I believe some European countries already made homeschooling illegal like Germany. If my kids were a little older I wouldn't worry but they are infant and toddler age...

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
I'm thinking of going and getting a teaching degree/certification for this reason.
I think any woman who is in a position to do this without incurring debt (leastways not any substantial debt) ought to seriously consider it.

It is OUTRAGEOUS that we should be required to obtain ANY kind of "qualification" simply to teach and raise our own children -- but the education system is absolutely one of the key weapons used against us in the cultural and spiritual war. The tyrants are trying to crack down on and ultimately eliminate our various avenues for "opting out" of sending our kids to the indoctrination camps, so our only realistic option moving forward may be to undertake a subversive endeavor of our own more or less.

Lamkins

Woodpecker
Woman
I think any woman who is in a position to do this without incurring debt (leastways not any substantial debt) ought to seriously consider it.

It is OUTRAGEOUS that we should be required to obtain ANY kind of "qualification" simply to teach and raise our own children -- but the education system is absolutely one of the key weapons used against us in the cultural and spiritual war. The tyrants are trying to crack down on and ultimately eliminate our various avenues for "opting out" of sending our kids to the indoctrination camps, so our only realistic option moving forward may be to undertake a subversive endeavor of our own more or less.

Can I be your friend?? I love your attitude!

dragonfire00

Robin
Woman

Oh yeah totally agreed on all fronts...I already have my bachelors so I think it would be doable for a part time 2-3 year not too expensive plan. It's totally outrageous as I know and went to school with women who became elementary school teachers and they all performed quite average academically (liberal arts classes aren't that hard either), and weren't very intelligent outside of school. This strange obsession with credentialism and thoughts that teachers are all omniscient beings that shouldn't be questioned (like scientists and doctors) is bizarre.

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
Familiar with the CA education system plans for sex education curriculum? These sources provide a synopsis of what is going on in CA:
Source 1 link
Source 2 link
To be fair, this isn’t entirely accurate. The law states that public schools need to “provide” health education. They do not decide on the curriculum, that is chosen by each separate school district by a panel of teachers and the law states that the parents can opt out of any of the programs. My kids’ school district (which has 30k+ students) chose a fairly typical health/sex ed curriculum which is based on abstinence and is age appropriate, though we did opt out of them.

As to the teachers union, I couldn’t imagine not having a union when the government is your employer. Good luck ever getting a raise.

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
To be fair, this isn’t entirely accurate. The law states that public schools need to “provide” health education. They do not decide on the curriculum, that is chosen by each separate school district by a panel of teachers and the law states that the parents can opt out of any of the programs. My kids’ school district (which has 30k+ students) chose a fairly typical health/sex ed curriculum which is based on abstinence and is age appropriate, though we did opt out of them.

As to the teachers union, I couldn’t imagine not having a union when the government is your employer. Good luck ever getting a raise.

Thank you for sharing Starlight.

The California Department of Education (CDE), Instructional Quality Commission (IQC), and State Board of Education (SBE) adopted the 2019 Health Education Curriculum Framework for California Public Schools, Transitional Kindergarten Through Grade Twelve (Health Education Framework) on May 8, 2019.

State Framework
Here is the 2019 Health Education framework revised https://www.cde.ca.gov/ci/he/cf/index.asp and listed by grade level.
Individuals can review for themselves to see the system's proposed content.

For sex education, the topic that generated opposition, the framework offers numerous subjects for discussion at each grade grouping, including:
  • Grades kindergarten through three: gender identity
  • Grades four through six: sexual feelings, including masturbation
  • Grades seven through eight: consent and sexual abuse
  • Grades nine through 12: contraception and healthy sexual relationships, including advice for LGBTQ students Washington Post Article Link

Progressive lobbyists do influence Board Members, as one of the articles stated: Planned Parenthood, ACLU.
CAIR has also been known to lobby within the CA school system.

Teachers and Unions

Teachers are given academic freedom to teach the content, and for some teachers this allows the opportunity to personally interject political or/and social issues to an extreme.

Teacher Unions criticize School Choice; that in itself is a red flag.
Teachers working in private and charter schools in the United states are typically NOT unionized.
Data pulled can show student progression differences between unionized and nonunionized schools.

Just an observation with working with unions.