Instagram testing "tipping" feature. Bigger than Onlyfans

kel

Pelican
It has to be boomers, young guys today are more aware and are also mostly broke.

Unfortunately, zoomer males are incredibly socially retarded and anxious. Not entirely without reason, either, but it's still a shame that such a great number of them have simply decided to go with it, have all their intimacy mediated through corporations and codified into a transaction.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I'll say what I always say. You have an Internet filled with free images of nude women, hot women, women in movies, women talking dirty on podcasts, and so on.

If that's your thing, why in the world would you choose to pay for that? There's also vintage niche stuff. You could spend years going through PDFs of old Playboys.

Beyond all that, I find it degrading as a man that I'd be "tipping" a woman for just putting out a picture. What does that signify?

Well, like it or not, this will unintentionally signify that all women are sex object/pseudo-prostitutes. All it takes is a small percentage of a group to do something for that whole group to be tainted with the stereotype. Just as the Italian gangsters and Irish drunks.

We've never had a society before (as far as I know), where it's been widespread that men are supposed to "tip" women for merely existing. People are dreaming if they don't think this will permanently alter the male/female dynamic, esp. among younger people.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I'll say what I always say. You have an Internet filled with free images of nude women, hot women, women in movies, women talking dirty on podcasts, and so on.

If that's your thing, why in the world would you choose to pay for that? There's also vintage niche stuff. You could spend years going through PDFs of old Playboys.

Beyond all that, I find it degrading as a man that I'd be "tipping" a woman for just putting out a picture. What does that signify?

Well, like it or not, this will unintentionally signify that all women are sex object/pseudo-prostitutes. All it takes is a small percentage of a group to do something for that whole group to be tainted with the stereotype. Just as the Italian gangsters and Irish drunks.

We've never had a society before (as far as I know), where it's been widespread that men are supposed to "tip" women for merely existing. People are dreaming if they don't think this will permanently alter the male/female dynamic, esp. among younger people.

Future relationship articles will read like "how much should you tip her only fans account on your first date?"

Its also going to lead to some insane dynamics. Like if some girl gets feelings for some guy that pays her money on only fans (not in this era, but if its ubiquitous, who knows). She somehow thinks they are dating, the guy is like "uh...I was clearly just paying you" she, as an act of revenge reports him to the local police for soliciting prostitution...of which she gets no charges because "sex work is feminism" etc.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
This will do well, unfortunately. Losers will be tipping $1-5 to ever attention-whore on there. Even a nobody with 5,000 followers.. if just 10% of those tip $5 each month, that's $2,500. Enough to live on in many parts of the world.

Never used Instagram, never will.
That's pre-tax. It'll soon be tIme for another thot audit.