International Travel By Ship?

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
With Austria being the first to implement compulsory vaccination starting next February, and German leaders as well as the President of the European Commission Ursula Von Der Leyen already floating the idea it seems that we are merely months away from a Europe wide medical dictatorship. My body my choice only seems to apply when it comes to illegal abortions I guess.

For the Unjabbed the exits have mostly dried up already. Unless you accept the mark of the beast you are effectively banned from international travel. PCR tests are not accepted anymore in most 1st world nations. My wife and I are both considering to return to the U.S. to seek refuge in either Florida or Texas but boarding a plane is not an option. Even U.S. citizens require proof of 'vaccination' in order to return to their own country.

What options are left for us? I was considering to charter a ship to cross the ocean but have a hard time finding anything. I don't really cherish the thought of spending a week at sea puking my guts out but on the other hand the notion of effectively being considered an outlaw and to be repeatedly fined or imprisoned is becoming a real possibility.

One of the options I remember from a few years back was to travel via container ship like this guy:

However that's probably not even an option anymore. Currently we are in Spain so we would have to find a ship that travels from here to a 'friendly port' and by that I mean a place unlike NY where we would have effectively jumped out of the frying pan into the fire. Plus to pack up our belongings and to transfer them onto a container ship given what's going on seems highly unrealistic to me at the current time. Oh AND it's winter meaning crossing the Atlantic is not going to be a fun experience.

We do have means but obviously cannot afford to charter our own trans-oceanic yacht. I'm open to ideas...

Last edited:

palsofchaos

Sparrow
Catholic
If you fly over without proof of vaccination and your a citizen, what happens? Are they going to send you back to the country you came from? Seems silly to make a citizen of your country do that. Especially if you fly into an international airport in a sympathetic state.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
If you fly over without proof of vaccination and your a citizen, what happens? Are they going to send you back to the country you came from? Seems silly to make a citizen of your country do that. Especially if you fly into an international airport in a sympathetic state.

I think the airline is supposed to check before you get on the plane