Ireland and Irish Politics / The Irish Situation

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
Rigsby said:
I have the link to the .pdf I'm talking about. Truly shocking.

Countergangs1971-76

https://www.scribd.com/document/358303090/Countergangs1971-76-pdf

A Dirty, Dirty, War!

Sorry, this is probably a better place to get it:

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Countergangs1971-76.pdf

Click here for the .pdf:

https://wikispooks.com/w/images/6/6e/Countergangs1971-76.pdf

Thanks for the information. This is what I mean. Wheras these kind of antics of suberversion and transplanting foreigners are new to north america and maybe some parts of europe, they are are not even 50 years old to the history of the Irish and so I would expect them to raise an alarm sooner than others.

Times have changed though, and maybe 50 years is long enough for those who endured it to be old and ignored when they complain about it.

Bienvenuto

Pelican
Gold Member
Dr. Howard said:
Rigsby said:

Countergangs1971-76

A Dirty, Dirty, War!

Click here for the .pdf:

Thanks for the information. This is what I mean. Wheras these kind of antics of suberversion and transplanting foreigners are new to north america and maybe some parts of europe, they are are not even 50 years old to the history of the Irish and so I would expect them to raise an alarm sooner than others.

Times have changed though, and maybe 50 years is long enough for those who endured it to be old and ignored when they complain about it.

Oh for crying out loud.

This is 14 Det we're talking about which is a well known and acknowledged unit of the British security services. I have met people who have been members of 14 Det and who have openly talked about their service in it.
A friend of a friend is ex-14 Det and though he doesn't talk too much about his role in it, his service in it is common knowledge where he lives.

Its true that there were all manner of excesses and cock ups by the British security services and specifically from 14 Det but making out that it was/is some shady-shady dark secret is absurd.
The real dark secret (open to the public now) is that MI6 mole Stakeknife had lots of people killed, both operatives and innocent members of the public, with the collusion and direction of his British espionage handlers - in order to keep him above suspicion in the IRA hierarchy.

Things like the SAS conducting cross-border bank raids to enrich themselves (happened once) or that the UK govt colluded with other Loyalists to have Loyalists they didn't like murdered or that the ongoing paedophilia in Gerry Adams' family was allowed to continue (with their knowledge) by both sides .. pale in comparison to that.

The author of this is just another left leaning SJW cat lady academic who uses the most biased versions of events to bolster her narrative (and cover up for her total lack of familiarity with the subject matter).
She's not alone in that, the cucked British govt Bloody Sunday inquiry recorded all manner of Republican lies and exaggerations as truthful because it was easier to people please that way.

"One guy saw the beret of an officer who was trying to kill him and made a mental note of its insignia, he later revealed the insignia to a novelist! who in turn revealed that it was an SAS insignia!"
-as if a loyalist or protestant in the middle of all this WOULDN'T KNOW what the SAS insignia looked like.. Or as if an SAS officer close to anything remotely operational or outside of fortified Headquarters would be wandering around with a fricking SAS beret on his head, or would even take that with him as part of his kit whilst on operations..
Thats fricking fantasy land.

And as for this being ongoing for 50 years. The English have been in Ireland since the days of Edward Longshanks and Robert the Bruce, so have the Scots. The Ulster colony of Scots was given its royal charter by King James in the early 1600's and the famous/infamous Battle of the Boyne was fought over 330 years ago.

As one Irish celebrity said: "its not just the mainland Brits who are scared of the Northern Irish because they're all mad, murdering bastards.. we're bloody scared of them as well!"

Contrasting that long history of living on and farming a country (as well as the reciprocal presence of Catholic Irish and Sectarianism on the West Coast of Scotland for hundreds of years)..
and then the conflicts that blew up as a result of that..
with Globo-homo imposing for no apparent reason comparatively-large populations of totally strange cultures out of nowhere on the ROI - right now... again, for no apparent pressing reason..

Its not even on the same page.

But people are right about some things, there are some short memories out there and populations (even homogenous and patriotic ROI populations*) are easily cucked these days.

*sidenote: I meet lots of ROI guys overseas. Some of them are total losers and those ones have all been macho and giving it "up the 'RA!" and they've all been faggots who couldn't even knock out a wank.. on questioning not ONE friend acquaintance or relative ever involved in the Struggle. Not a one.
But they're so tough.
If they had ever gone to the Falls Road or Shankhill Road in the 80's they would have shat their pants.
So would I. But I don't pretend to be some tough guy off the exploits of para-militaries hundreds of miles away.
I know an ROI guy in England from the Bog of Ireland whose grandfather was shot at by the British for being out after curfew and whose schoolfriends went and took part in Belfast. Big beard and gravelly voice and slow, Roy Keane way of talking. Lots of his friends put him on a pedestal.
We were involved in a program which involved telling our life stories 'warts and all' several times. It was a powerful practice and admire all involved for their honesty.
I looked at him at the end of it though thinking - "you've never even been in a fucking pub fight you dickhead" - he'd get macho about things like 'bursting my finger with a mallet whilst working on a farm', 'hanging out with hippies in Berlin' or 'cycling around france'. Edgy stuff.

So, whilst I like the Irish in general, am gutted to see their countryside get swamped by invaders (been happening for a while now) and am certainly rooting for them to fight off Globo-homo, they have spent a long time awarding themselves medals for being a cross between Culchullain and che Guevara without any first hand experiences or actual victories to their name.

If they go down without firing a shot it may be that they never were the modern day rough tough belligerent "Resistance!" people they told themselves they were.

I pray that I am proved wrong.
Seeing cornerstone cultures and landscapes getting turned over is just depressing.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Bienvenuto said:
Dr. Howard said:
Rigsby said:

Countergangs1971-76

A Dirty, Dirty, War!

Click here for the .pdf:

Oh for crying out loud.

This is 14 Det we're talking about which is a well known and acknowledged unit of the British security services. I have met people who have been members of 14 Det and who have openly talked about their service in it.
A friend of a friend is ex-14 Det and though he doesn't talk too much about his role in it, his service in it is common knowledge where he lives.

Its true that there were all manner of excesses and cock ups by the British security services and specifically from 14 Det but making out that it was/is some shady-shady dark secret is absurd.
The real dark secret (open to the public now) is that MI6 mole Stakeknife had lots of people killed, both operatives and innocent members of the public, with the collusion and direction of his British espionage handlers - in order to keep him above suspicion in the IRA hierarchy.

Things like the SAS conducting cross-border bank raids to enrich themselves (happened once) or that the UK govt colluded with other Loyalists to have Loyalists they didn't like murdered or that the ongoing paedophilia in Gerry Adams' family was allowed to continue (with their knowledge) by both sides .. pale in comparison to that.

The author of this is just another left leaning SJW cat lady academic who uses the most biased versions of events to bolster her narrative (and cover up for her total lack of familiarity with the subject matter).
She's not alone in that, the cucked British govt Bloody Sunday inquiry recorded all manner of Republican lies and exaggerations as truthful because it was easier to people please that way.

"One guy saw the beret of an officer who was trying to kill him and made a mental note of its insignia, he later revealed the insignia to a novelist! who in turn revealed that it was an SAS insignia!"
-as if a loyalist or protestant in the middle of all this WOULDN'T KNOW what the SAS insignia looked like.. Or as if an SAS officer close to anything remotely operational or outside of fortified Headquarters would be wandering around with a fricking SAS beret on his head, or would even take that with him as part of his kit whilst on operations..
Thats fricking fantasy land.

And as for this being ongoing for 50 years. The English have been in Ireland since the days of Edward Longshanks and Robert the Bruce, so have the Scots. The Ulster colony of Scots was given its royal charter by King James in the early 1600's and the famous/infamous Battle of the Boyne was fought over 330 years ago.

As one Irish celebrity said: "its not just the mainland Brits who are scared of the Northern Irish because they're all mad, murdering bastards.. we're bloody scared of them as well!"

Contrasting that long history of living on and farming a country (as well as the reciprocal presence of Catholic Irish and Sectarianism on the West Coast of Scotland for hundreds of years)..
and then the conflicts that blew up as a result of that..
with Globo-homo imposing for no apparent reason comparatively-large populations of totally strange cultures out of nowhere on the ROI - right now... again, for no apparent pressing reason..

Its not even on the same page.

But people are right about some things, there are some short memories out there and populations (even homogenous and patriotic ROI populations*) are easily cucked these days.

*sidenote: I meet lots of ROI guys overseas. Some of them are total losers and those ones have all been macho and giving it "up the 'RA!" and they've all been faggots who couldn't even knock out a wank.. on questioning not ONE friend acquaintance or relative ever involved in the Struggle. Not a one.
But they're so tough.
If they had ever gone to the Falls Road or Shankhill Road in the 80's they would have shat their pants.
So would I. But I don't pretend to be some tough guy off the exploits of para-militaries hundreds of miles away.
I know an ROI guy in England from the Bog of Ireland whose grandfather was shot at by the British for being out after curfew and whose schoolfriends went and took part in Belfast. Big beard and gravelly voice and slow, Roy Keane way of talking. Lots of his friends put him on a pedestal.
We were involved in a program which involved telling our life stories 'warts and all' several times. It was a powerful practice and admire all involved for their honesty.
I looked at him at the end of it though thinking - "you've never even been in a fucking pub fight you dickhead" - he'd get macho about things like 'bursting my finger with a mallet whilst working on a farm', 'hanging out with hippies in Berlin' or 'cycling around france'. Edgy stuff.

So, whilst I like the Irish in general, am gutted to see their countryside get swamped by invaders (been happening for a while now) and am certainly rooting for them to fight off Globo-homo, they have spent a long time awarding themselves medals for being a cross between Culchullain and che Guevara without any first hand experiences or actual victories to their name.

If they go down without firing a shot it may be that they never were the modern day rough tough belligerent "Resistance!" people they told themselves they were.

I pray that I am proved wrong.
Seeing cornerstone cultures and landscapes getting turned over is just depressing.

It's really hard to know your position or take a wider point from your post, Bienvenuto.

You sway back and forth from one argument to the next (so it seems).

I know asking for a TL;DR is probably a bit much, but I know less now than when I first started reading.

I'll have a look at it again tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

Peacock
Gold Member
Fresh off of E Michael Jones' channel, a panel discussion about the situation in Ireland with Grand Torino, John Waters, Keith Woods & Rowan Croft. The vid won't last on YT but you can get the backup on EMJs bitchute:

Oscar Henri

Banned
911 said:
Fresh off of E Michael Jones' channel, a panel discussion about the situation in Ireland with Grand Torino, John Waters, Keith Woods & Rowan Croft. The vid won't last on YT but you can get the backup on EMJs bitchute:

Ireland can do fine. The demographics there are not so bad. I am more worried about Finland actually.

grenade001

Woodpecker
Catholic
Funnily enough, Ireland is one of the most popular emigration destinations for us Croatians (because we're even more fucked up, especially conomically). The few dissenters who go there and complain about the same things as this post are quickly silenced.

Have many of your cohort in Croatia migrated, or considered migrating to Australia? There are sizable Croat diasporas in the major eastern cities from the 50s-90s intake.

I know that the last decade has brought an increase in the number of Italian and Greek migrants, due to the significantly higher wages on offer.

I know that a lot of Irish folk are migrating to Australia, and have for the last 10-15 years. They mainly work in construction, and easily qualify for "skilled" visas. Considering how large construction is in Australia, I can see a lot of the migration becoming permanent.