Ireland and Irish Politics / The Irish Situation

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
3extra said:
I recently returned to Ireland after six years abroad.

Syberpunk is on the money.

I know that multiculturalism/immigration have their drawbacks but Christ, at least the standard of women in Ireland has gone up.

I hope I'm not too down on the place for the sake of moaning, there's a lot to be proud of it, there just hasn't been much of that in the last decade.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
RatInTheWoods said:
When I went to Dublin, all I saw was Italian and Chinese tourists, and polich servicing everyone in the pubs and restaurants.

The only Irish person I saw was a druggo passed on on a dirty mattress on a back street.

Once you get out of the city it was grand.

feck-green-front.jpg

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
RatInTheWoods said:
When I went to Dublin, all I saw was Italian and Chinese tourists, and polich servicing everyone in the pubs and restaurants.

The only Irish person I saw was a druggo passed on on a dirty mattress on a back street.

How'd you know he was Irish if he was passed out?

Aloha!

deerhunter

Sparrow
Gold Member
Sinn fein and Gerry Adams are worse than worthless. Brits out, Muslims in is their mantra. It makes no sense to me, 800 years of fighting the English just to invite in some people that could be as bad as Cromwell? The English these days have always been good to me, sure the feel superior to the Irish but they feel that way about everyone else also.
The Irish and English have a very strong cultural similarity and a lot of the Irish need to get over their hatred of the English. It is just fine in Ireland to openly hate the English and it reminds me of how it is just fine for minorities to hate white people in the States. I can understand why my great grandparents truly hated the English as they lived through the Black and Tans. But what has been done to anyone living in the Republic of Ireland now by the English? Not a lot other than some of them looking down their noses at us. Big deal. I will take the English over the Muslims everyday.
That Saturday Night Live skit was just not funny. Here is a funny Simpsons skit. 3Cvv237khg8

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
deerhunter said:
Sinn fein and Gerry Adams are worse than worthless. Brits out, Muslims in is their mantra. It makes no sense to me, 800 years of fighting the English just to invite in some people that could be as bad as Cromwell? The English these days have always been good to me, sure the feel superior to the Irish but they feel that way about everyone else also.
The Irish and English have a very strong cultural similarity and a lot of the Irish need to get over their hatred of the English. It is just fine in Ireland to openly hate the English and it reminds me of how it is just fine for minorities to hate white people in the States. I can understand why my great grandparents truly hated the English as they lived through the Black and Tans. But what has been done to anyone living in the Republic of Ireland now by the English? Not a lot other than some of them looking down their noses at us. Big deal. I will take the English over the Muslims everyday.
That Saturday Night Live skit was just not funny. Here is a funny Simpsons skit. 3Cvv237khg8

Nationalist Politics

Justin Barrett is woke in a way few people in Ireland are, he's a great speaker but the National Party has a snowball's chance in hell of getting a seat I'm afraid in the near future. He'll get torn to shreds. However, It's sort of surreal to hear an Irish politician attempt to run as well as speak about things I've never heard others do in an even tangential way. He's no intellectual slouch either.

For some context in the next video, Colm O Gorman is the head of Amnesty International in Ireland who recently got a teenager Egyptian who was jailed for years returned to Ireland last month, because he was holidaying there when he got "pulled" into a protest during the Arab Spring. He's being celebrated and awed and his even more militant family were given airtime deny love of all things sharia, while their facebook profiles shows they love their brand of sharia politics.

Another nationalist party, Identity Ireland who want out of EU altogether and are more actually REECCCISST, when you look at it.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I'm deeply attracted to Irish women and during my short stint there found the feelings were mutual.

Had a great great grandma who came from Ireland. Might explain why that is.

It's a shame to see the country going through this.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Continued selection of videos....

Locals in Belfast unable to get housing locally/urging landlords not to rent to outsiders.

Balbriggan is a small lovely town in Co.Dublin, well my parents tell me it was
Otherwise known as Blackbriggan now. I didn't even hear about these ongoing events until this week and Ireland is a country where everybody knows everything about everything very quickly.

And this one really boils my blood, we have homelessness which has never been a truly big problem in Ireland, until recently:

Alright that's it for a while, I don't want to take over the thread.

RatInTheWoods

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Kona said:
RatInTheWoods said:

Aloha!

Because he had the tourniquet on the other arm to the needle!

Boom tish

3extra

Woodpecker
Syberpunk said:
3extra said:
I recently returned to Ireland after six years abroad.

Syberpunk is on the money.

I know that multiculturalism/immigration have their drawbacks but Christ, at least the standard of women in Ireland has gone up.

I hope I'm not too down on the place for the sake of moaning, there's a lot to be proud of it, there just hasn't been much of that in the last decade.

No mate, I think your points are very accurate. There are some things I could add but that would certainly be me moaning for the sake of it.

To any non-Irish readers, be weary of anything you read in our newspapers. This isn't to say that it isn't true, it's just that we are the world's biggest drama-queens. Mountains out of molehills is the SOP in our culture.

I guess that's why we're so good at writing plays.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
RatInTheWoods said:
Kona said:
RatInTheWoods said:

Aloha!

Boom tish

If you don't assume passed out people are Irish, you are erasing their identity and doing violence to their right to exist.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
RatInTheWoods said:
Kona said:
RatInTheWoods said:

Aloha!

Boom tish

If you don't assume passed out people are Irish, you are erasing their identity and doing violence to their right to exist.

Maybe he was passed out at the end of a rainbow.

Aloha!

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
On Thursday, a Japanese national was knifed and killed by an Egyptian asylum seeker who was illegal here, failed to get asylum here, went on to stab two others before being apprehended.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...eeker-knife-rampage-in-ireland/#disqus_thread

This wasn't shown on the "news":

How Reddit Ireland goes into denial, this is very much the auld chestnuts a lot of people/normies in this country roll off their tounges:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7o43wt/the_way_people_not_even_from_ireland_have_reacted/

Grodin

Woodpecker
Is there any sense of Irish Nationalism still alive in Ireland? Forgive me if this was already addressed.
3extra said:
Mountains out of molehills is the SOP in our culture.
Your post did not remind me of this, I planned on posting it anyways, but this defiant song about the Island of Rockall seems apropos.

I'm not Irish (mostly Scottish) but like many Americans, sometimes I get caught up in the moment and exaggerate my Irish ancestry. My son used to attend this program that was run by Irish girls on visas for some reason... even the chubby Irish lassies gave me semi-boners with their pleasant accents.

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
/\ There is, but Sinn Féin have done a lot of damage, masquerading as Nationalists while in reality they are Marxists and promote open borders, feminism, LGBT nonsense, etc. People voted for SF as they thought they were voting for a Nationalist party, but nothing could be further from the truth.

amity

Pelican
Gold Member
Some of you will have heard in the news today, that arch Globalist Peter Sutherland has died.
He was instrumental in promoting and encouraging the migrant invasion into Europe in recent times and as much as admitted that he wanted to see the ending of European nation states to be replaced and enriched by ever increasing diversity.
Unsurprisingly, the sycophants in the Irish media are writing glowing tributes to this man who did his best to undermine and destroy European countries.
I won't link you to any of these fawning pieces, instead I will show you a more realistic portrait of this man's poisonous legacy on the ordinary people of Ireland and Europe:

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
amity said:
Some of you will have heard in the news today, that arch Globalist Peter Sutherland has died.
He was instrumental in promoting and encouraging the migrant invasion into Europe in recent times and as much as admitted that he wanted to see the ending of European nation states to be replaced and enriched by ever increasing diversity.
Unsurprisingly, the sycophants in the Irish media are writing glowing tributes to this man who did his best to undermine and destroy European countries.
I won't link you to any of these fawning pieces, instead I will show you a more realistic portrait of this man's poisonous legacy on the ordinary people of Ireland and Europe:

In all their glowing tributes they rhymed off the long list of organisations he was part of.....but one wasn't mentioned, the Bilderberg group; now it's entry level stuff for alt media, but for normies its wild stuff. This woman 7 years ago tried to speak about the fact it was being held in Ireland and Pat Kenny couldn't cut her off fast enough. Well done to her.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
To give you an idea what the state broadcaster RTE is like:

:fuckthat2:

The other man is our 2nd in command leader (Tanaiste)

davyjose

Robin
On Migrants..

"There is no denying the great leadership that Germany has give on this issue”

Burn in hell, scumbag.

Syberpunk said:
To give you an idea what the state broadcaster RTE is like:

:fuckthat2:

The other man is our 2nd in command leader (Tanaiste)