(((Irish Conspiracy)))

Crow
Celler and Sen Jacob Javits were the architects of the 1965 Immigration Act, even wikipedia acknowledges it:

Jacob Javits was also one of the main forces behind the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 that removed immigration quotas that favored Western European nations.
Emmanuel Celler:

Kevin MacDonald documented Jewish involvement in shaping US immigration policy in this chapter of The Culture of Critique:

Initially, Catholics like Kennedy were favorable to the act because Italians and other southern Europeans were not favored.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
What! The Irish are small time. Don't even get me started about the Dutch. They have their fingers in everything, world wide!

Fun fact: The English royal family is just a public front for the Dutch Royal family, who are the real powers in the world. The Dutch are the ones that founded the Bilderberg Group, to coordinate their control over everything.

Last edited:

beta_plus

Pelican
(((beta_plus))) I have my eyes on you Hibernian. :)
Situation: a bunch of Irish Catholics engage in very bad behavior, as in organized crime or being even more drunk than usual.

(((Me))): Irish people are evil and must atone for their evil evilness.

You: But Aren't you Irish?

(((Me))); I'm not Irish. I'm Scots-Irish.

I am actually about 1/4 Pennsylvania Scots-Irish, which isn't the same as Tennessee, Kentucky, or Mississippi Scots-Irish. I'm not sure why but when I visited Nashville, which is basically the capital of the American Scots-Irish, it became extremely obvious since the white people just looked very different from me. I cannot describe it in words, but their faces were very unfamiliar despite being white Americans. It's the only time as a white American that I have felt like a foreigner in my own country.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Situation: a bunch of Irish Catholics engage in very bad behavior, as in organized crime or being even more drunk than usual.

(((Me))): Irish people are evil and must atone for their evil evilness.

You: But Aren't you Irish?

(((Me))); I'm not Irish. I'm Scots-Irish.

I am actually about 1/4 Pennsylvania Scots-Irish, which isn't the same as Tennessee, Kentucky, or Mississippi Scots-Irish. I'm not sure why but when I visited Nashville, which is basically the capital of the American Scots-Irish, it became extremely obvious since the white people just looked very different from me. I cannot describe it in words, but their faces were very unfamiliar despite being white Americans. It's the only time as a white American that I have felt like a foreigner in my own country.
If even (((Obama))) is it. One only needs a single drop I suppose.