(((Irish Conspiracy)))

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Haha very clever counter op. This must mean any Jewish links to power are just as eyeroll worthy as this. Jewish conspiracy debunked!!!

Interesting to note though wasn't Obama's mother a Jew and a lot of the people pictured have Jewish links or married into Jewry.

That's also ignoring the members of groups like freemasonry that are just fronts for reformed Judaism even confirmed on this forum by a former Jewish member who wrote a book on it.

Good job infowarrior, hows your conversion to Christianity from Judaism coming along.

Peacock
Gold Member
I think Infowarrior was being facetious here, but you have to wonder about whoever compiled and produced all the original memes...

Usually, the main deflection is the claim that the Jesuits/the Vatican/the British royals run the world, own the banks, control the media etc. when in fact they're just institutions that have been parasited.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think Infowarrior was being facetious here, but you have to wonder about whoever compiled and produced all the original memes...

Usually, the main deflection is the claim that the Jesuits/the Vatican/the British royals run the world, own the banks, control the media etc. when in fact they're just institutions that have been parasited.

Let's not forget... "Judeo-Christian" is the key combo. Seems like an oxymoron when the reality is that most Jews don't care for Christianity or have an outright animosity towards it. Some of them would sooner break bread with a Muslim than a devout Christian, lol.

Haha very clever counter op. This must mean any Jewish links to power are just as eyeroll worthy as this. Jewish conspiracy debunked!!!

Interesting to note though wasn't Obama's mother a Jew and a lot of the people pictured have Jewish links or married into Jewry.

That's also ignoring the members of groups like freemasonry that are just fronts for reformed Judaism even confirmed on this forum by a former Jewish member who wrote a book on it.

Good job infowarrior, hows your conversion to Christianity from Judaism coming along.

I don't know. Maybe I still am. :D

Punchitchewie

Woodpecker
What! The Irish are small time. Don't even get me started about the Dutch. They have their fingers in everything, world wide!

Fun fact: The English royal family is just a public front for the Dutch Royal family, who are the real powers in the world. The Dutch are the ones that founded the Bilderberg Group, to coordinate their control over everything.

And they are small time compared to then Venetian banking cartels

The_Trigg

Robin
As of 2021, this conspiracy theory is no longer a theory. Biden, an (((Irish man))) is the figurehead for the communist takeover of the USA and stolen elections. During the first few weeks of his administration, 100% of his high profile appointees were Jewish (11 for 11! - See Roosh Hour 60, time stamp 16:55). Anyone who denies the reality of the Hibernian Conspiracy now is either low IQ, or just shilling for the HOG (Hibernian Occupied Government). God bless the genius who started this thread.

As of 2021, this conspiracy theory is no longer a theory. Biden, an (((Irish man))) is the figurehead for the communist takeover of the USA and stolen elections. During the first few weeks of his administration, 100% of his high profile appointees were Jewish (11 for 11! - See Roosh Hour 60, time stamp 16:55). Anyone who denies the reality of the Hibernian Conspiracy now is either low IQ, or just shilling for the HOG (Hibernian Occupied Government). God bless the genius who started this thread.

Careful. Paddy may be keeping his eyes on you. :)

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Not alcohol, it was an average IQ of 90.

The average Irish IQ score is 96 compared with 100.5 in England and Wales and 97 in Scotland, according to Prof Richard Lynn, a former Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) psychologist and professor emeritus of the University of Ulster.

His research, conducted over three decades and involving the analysis of thousands of IQ test results, ranks Ireland 17th out of 23 European countries, with a similar IQ to Spain (98), Hungary (98) and Russia (96). The national IQ is 10 points behind Poland and 11 points behind top scorers Germany and the Netherlands. Ireland's poor marks are largely due to more than a century of emigration that has resulted in a "brain drain" of the brightest, Prof Lynn said.

The IQ in Ireland will have been reducing slowly over the last 200 to 300 years with a particular loss of the intelligence after the famine.

They influenced a surprising large amount of Europe at the height of the Celtic Empire

Prior to the famine I would imagine their IQ was more or less the European average of 100

Elmore

Kingfisher
This is 100% valid, certainly historically.

The Irish were used as the Useful Idiots before they really got hold of the Blacks and minorities.

They're pretty much the Old World, and early 20th century USA version.

They even used to like to LARP as 'the blacks of Europe'

Smash the early life of so many spiteful mutant types over the years and they're of Irish stock.

The_Trigg

Robin
iu

Last edited:

Jünger

Ostrich
No, my guess it may be a clever smokescreen setup by HOG to detract from their misdeeds and blame the Scots.
My 2nd stepfather's family crypto-jew surname was SULLIVAN and my 2 crypto-jew "best" friends in grade school were MURPHY and DELANEY. My point is the authors neglect to reveal in their book that Scotland is STILL jewish, as is Ireland. It's one of the secrets the secret-societies don't want you to know