(((Irish Conspiracy)))

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
This book looks like a bunch of Malarkey. As a person with Scottish descent and family still in Scotland... and somewhat well read on the subject... I don't believe for a second there is a major Jewish contingent in the blood.

By logical extension: It would be a kin to saying that since many Americans have Scottish decent, that America is Jewish.

I am willing to bet this book glosses over and selectively cherry picks the cultural History of Scotland... the difference between Highland and lowland culture....clan history going back before the Norman invasions to reaffirm the hypothesis. The fact that Scotland remained Catholic for a lot longer than England for instance?

While I haven't read the book, this seems like reaching for something and not credible as I would want to investigate the tenacity of their primary sources.

Peacock
Gold Member
1618195191478.png

I think there is a bit of a "we were kangz" thing going with the author of this book. One thing that Scotland does have a lot of in its history is a strong masonic heritage, the "Scottish rite" being one of the major masonic precepts in the anglosphere and beyond. This was probably due to Scotland being a major refuge for the Knights Templars after their order was dissolved in the 13th century. There is a whole lot of philosemitism within masonic ranks, so they like to identify as Jews. A bit like the Rastafari in Jamaica or the Mormons in the US, a lot of sects want to be the lost tribe of Israel...

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
View attachment 30254

I think there is a bit of a "we were kangz" thing going with the author of this book. One thing that Scotland does have a lot of in its history is a strong masonic heritage, the "Scottish rite" being one of the major masonic precepts in the anglosphere and beyond. This was probably due to Scotland being a major refuge for the Knights Templars after their order was dissolved in the 13th century. There is a whole lot of philosemitism within masonic ranks, so they like to identify as Jews. A bit like the Rastafari in Jamaica or the Mormons in the US, a lot of sects want to be the lost tribe of Israel...
Yes. That's the gist I get too. 'Scotland saved the world because its full of Crypto Jews....

This isn't really the case. Even if you could identify a week biological connection, the culture is very much not one oriented around traditions of Rabbinical Judaism... So even then you would have to say "everyone who is a Christian and had Christian culture but has jewish family in their bloodline is not actually Christian but jewish."

So what is it... these Scots are actually Jewish because of a cultural thing? A biological thing? or both? or neither in this case?

It pretty much negates a lot of primary sources we know that refute that ideology. As a historian, you have to consider any author and their audience when viewing the content. What primary sources support this? What secondary sources support this? Ect... And who was their target audience.

The_Trigg

Robin
Yes who knows about the Scots, I don't see them with as much prominence in communist orgs/conspiracies as other groups, but the author may be on to something. However, as an earlier poster stated, I also have little interest in reading the book.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
cropped_barack_obama_kevin_omalley_joe_biden_white_house_st_patricks_day_2015___courtesy_of_kevin_omalley.jpg
Yeah the guy on the left... Very irish. You know that colony in africa those irish settled... I think it was called Kenya?
I heard that guy was also a devout Catholic. Like big time.

The_Trigg

Robin

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The Irish were the Jews 19th & early 20th century Orc, before the blacks & assorted Third Worlders took their place.

There's always been a high 'spiteful mutant' presence in the Irish genepool.

Maybe they didn't do enough witch-burning / basic eugenic housekeeping back in the day.

The Irish were the Jews 19th & early 20th century Orc, before the blacks & assorted Third Worlders took their place.

There's always been a high 'spiteful mutant' presence in the Irish genepool.

Maybe they didn't do enough witch-burning / basic eugenic housekeeping back in the day.

Basically too many Men in Ireland tolerated bad women and vice versa and suffered them as marriage partners.