samsamsam said:Vacancier Permanent said:Yeah I've heard both, selling the first 1-200 units at heavily discounted rates and giving them away.
Nowadays, there are podcasts on pretty much any topic out there. Earlier tonight, did some search and found quite a few on Amazon FBA and starting to listen to a few.
Guys, start listening to podcasts, there are a good mine!
Maybe a couple of podcast links please? Just to get started. Thanks.
New to the forum. First, I'd like to say thanks...I lurked for around a year and during that time I was able to unplug from the matrix. During that time, I:
1. Took a $9/hour job (security, so I could work on side projects or sleep) on top of my office slave job, effectively working 24 hours per day to fund an online affiliate marketing business.
2. Managed to crack the code, found a winning campaign, and banked about $500k after taxes in a few months before the campaign died. (I have not been able to get anything to work since)
3. Rolled the money into rental real estate in one of the best markets in the nation, acquiring 30 units rapidly before killing my job.
4. Did some mind-expanding traveling, reduced bodyfat from 20%+ to 8% and started a healthy lifestyle with the newfound free time and disposable income.
5. After a few months got a $200k/yr job in the oilfield with no experience thanks to Atlantic's thread. Drove to HQ and knocked on doors.