Is anyone noticing that people of all kinds cannot communicate properly anymore since the Coronavirus Spell?

More and More I'm beginning to witness the Mental and Social Meltdown of people everywhere, everyone is getting worse daily no matter what type of interactions you have with them. Everyone takes things out of context, nobody wants to get "too involved" with anyone or anything, everyone is hyped up in a frenzy and only discusses things or relays information on a "need to know basis" for everything, even Contractors I've had to work with.

Even unmasked, people seem to be having conversations with themselves when talking to me (if they even talk at all) and are very weird to talk to or explain anything, they can't even take the time to listen to anything that has to be said. While these issues existed long before the COVID plandemic, it's reached an all new high and it's to a point where it's absolutely alienating.

The masked people and "believers" in the virus are just even worse, but even the ones who don't care about it or know the whole thing is a joke are still pretty bad. A lot of them where I am still decide to wear the masks and say "I've gotten used to it, it's not so bad" and people who have found further justifications to use their masks (i.e. with the cold weather, etc).

But the bottom line is I've found everyone where I live to become a lot more distant, uninterested in getting involved in anything or talking about anything, indifferent to things and just outright not all that bothered with going along with everything the way they are. The entire attitude of everyone is "Oh well, what you gonna do about it."

If it happens to come up in general conversation or when asked "How are you?" that I'm not doing that well or could be doing better (as a result of the whole situation), people seem confused or unable to relate to all this being all that bad. I'm finding nobody where I live who is all that bothered by anything. The only people I know who are outraged seem to be online in very scattered reasons and hardly in my State.

I'm really at a loss of where to go or what to do in order to find a place where people are still normal and not contaminated by this madness.

I don't think it can even be defined by a Country or State level because so many people overall everywhere comply and gave in, but I need to find a place like a small city or town or even village where people are still "normal".

Last edited:
I'm really at a loss of where to go or what to do in order to find a place where people are still normal and not contaminated by this madness.

You have to research communities and actively look for new people. Just a handful of months ago, we felt much as you've described and were experiencing it much the same. Since then, we've found an anti-mask group for families and a new church with nearly non-existent compliance. Some of the Christian guys I'm hanging out with will wear their mask into the store or are somewhat clueless about politics but on the whole, they're decent, good people who are skeptical of the system. Because of that, we're able to have more real relationships with them.

Spend time looking at those sorts of groups, the ones that were skeptical before the pandemic. Examples: anti-vaxx groups, hardcore evangelicals, or similar. They aren't perfect but they're close. We've become friends with people who have tried very hard to completely disconnect from the system because of how much worse they believe things are going to get.

You have to research communities and actively look for new people. Just a handful of months ago, we felt much as you've described and were experiencing it much the same. Since then, we've found an anti-mask group for families and a new church with nearly non-existent compliance. Some of the Christian guys I'm hanging out with will wear their mask into the store or are somewhat clueless about politics but on the whole, they're decent, good people who are skeptical of the system. Because of that, we're able to have more real relationships with them.

Spend time looking at those sorts of groups, the ones that were skeptical before the pandemic. Examples: anti-vaxx groups, hardcore evangelicals, or similar. They aren't perfect but they're close. We've become friends with people who have tried very hard to completely disconnect from the system because of how much worse they believe things are going to get.
Yeah that's what I'm trying to do. Not much luck so far. Part of the problem is a lot of people are looking to move or relocate to just keep Individualist Goals or keep to their family in the scope of escaping the Madness we are in. I haven't really found any reliable people or anyone to make anything happen with this entire last year. I've been trying for a long time, even as things continue to worsen.

I will not even wear masks into stores, I have my own procedures to get through there and will resist them at every level.

@lairofdionysus

You nailed it. No listening happening. People are relieving internal stress by manufacturing grievances. Probably a mostly unconscious process. Call them out and they double down. Not everyone is free to move away from it. At this point, keeping your own composure is a radical act. Don't let the virus beat you.
It's really disturbing. And this is exactly what the "tractors" are planning, because I've known that during previous Communist takeovers, they were achieved by breaking people's will down so that nobody trusts anyone or communicates, so everyone ends up being left to their own devices.

What they do is they break people down so much and then engineer a crisis like with starvation and civil unrest, so that people will be even more impatient and even more willing to instead attack their own neighbors and others rather than the people in power or responsible for the takeover, so it then makes situations ripe for the full Communist takeover. Destroy their minds and make everyone afraid to communicate.

Part of this was also achieved by keeping people in their own "social bubbles" by forcing people to not communicate and gather with people outside of their immediate households. All of this slows down the rate of flow of information, ideas, plans and other things "happening".

It also primes people to accept their so-called "fate" by not organizing with others to stage any resistance.

The Bolshevik Revolution ended up being so successful to the point where no matter how bad conditions of things degraded, people did not feel more compelled, but were in fact more afraid to discuss with anyone their grievances or dislike to what happened during the takeover process.

What's going on with this behavior and response in people NOW means that when things really hit the fan, most people are going to get even more quiet and isolated and you will be surrounded by types of people who are mentally unhealthy and impulsive in this fashion who will be a danger to you, and when food shortages come, they will be the first to try to hunt you down. A Russian professor explained how this situation unfolded in Russia both from the Bolshevik Revolution and the collapse of the USSR and he described the grimmest of details with how for example when you get into about 2 weeks of absolutely no food that the mind and body shift into a whole new level of survivalism where necessity knows no boundaries and that the drive for resorting to cannibalism begins to set in, and that people begin to do things that they'd never even dream of.

In fact, for anyone who read the 2020 Census information, they actually deemed it a "Federal Offense" punishable by fines and imprisonment to publicly discuss or debate anything relating to the 2020 Census Form with others!

There also have been silent legislation pushed in some documents last year which imply imprisonment or other penalties for denying "COVID-19" or exposing the Vaccine fraud.

Last edited:
I think people really are that stupid, and this mask-nonsense is making things worse.

I think deep-down everyone knows they're being conned, and the hardest thing for anyone is to admit they were fooled.

Or it could be just as simple as:

View attachment 29638
Yeah, thing is they are too far gone and have bought so much into the whole hoax to a point where they refuse to admit or acknowledge it because they just can't accept that they believed something and followed so many protocols and nonsense for months and months to all suddenly abandon it.

One person I used to be friends with has bought into the virus VIOLENTLY SO, to a point where he even threatened some lady who came to work who was sick with a cold once, and you can literally see in his eyes that he is like demonically possessed about "COVID". It's all he ever thinks about and is concerned about, every time he gets cash he puts each individual bill under a hot iron, thinking he is potentially "killing the virus that could be there".

Just seen this guy the other day and even with all his other friends convincing him that the thing is the farce, he is violently sold on Coronavirus and the way he acts about it really makes me want to destroy him. We are pretty much living around a "mine field" of dangerous people set to explode everywhere, especially once conditions get worse with the economy, crime and other conditions, even more so than what we experienced in the past year.

But the way this guy acts is almost violent about Coronavirus like almost no other person I know in real life. I hope he gets the vaccine and it kills him, honestly. Because people like this cannot and should not be permitted to be left alive.

Another thing really "nerve-wracking" about this "lack of communication" thing is that people are even answering questions I did not ask or responding to me in ways that I did not initiate. For example, some neighbor just asked me "I'm good and how about you?" Even when I didn't say anything. Unless the masks and other isolation measures are making people schizophrenic. But I see more people just "assuming" what I am saying as well and responding in a fashion as to what they think I'm saying to them. At that point I just shake my head inside and remain quiet and move along.

J.E.

Robin
Do you live in a liberal-communist city? If so then you shouldn't be surprised. I haven't noticed all the same things like you, but I noticed general distrust, distance (mental and physical) and unwillingness to talk towards strangers and neighbors. Some tend to not even look or say "hello" when I cross somebody in my dorm building; something I wasn't used to but I figured the people of the university city I'm living in are a special kind of brainwashed.

Your observations are the logical culmination (and for from being the end) of the dehumanizing and anti-social measures. Imagine you don't see many faces throughout the day, and even if, you are physically distant to other people, then less to no touching even among friends and you feel emotionally cold, maybe even rigid. We may get used to it, but it is not our imperative to act this way and be in such environments, so our souls suffer and you see exactly what you described.

In my case, I was angry and disturbed for the first eight months of the coronacircus, now I am at a point to see masked people as normal and having barely physical contact. I have to remind myself this is not normal (and many things previous to the coronacircus aren't either) and that I should not give in under any circumstances.

My friend, 2020 was just the beginning, 2021 and 2022 will show what we're truly made of. Stay strong, man.

Do you live in a liberal-communist city? If so then you shouldn't be surprised. I haven't noticed all the same things like you, but I noticed general distrust, distance (mental and physical) and unwillingness to talk towards strangers and neighbors. Some tend to not even look or say "hello" when I cross somebody in my dorm building; something I wasn't used to but I figured the people of the university city I'm living in are a special kind of brainwashed.

Your observations are the logical culmination (and for from being the end) of the dehumanizing and anti-social measures. Imagine you don't see many faces throughout the day, and even if, you are physically distant to other people, then less to no touching even among friends and you feel emotionally cold, maybe even rigid. We may get used to it, but it is not our imperative to act this way and be in such environments, so our souls suffer and you see exactly what you described.

In my case, I was angry and disturbed for the first eight months of the coronacircus, now I am at a point to see masked people as normal and having barely physical contact. I have to remind myself this is not normal (and many things previous to the coronacircus aren't either) and that should not give in under any circumstances.

My friend, 2020 was just the beginning, 2021 and 2022 will show what we're truly made of. Stay strong man.
It's not as much that I'm surprised but the fact of how long and pervasive this whole thing has gone on and that those who aren't liberal and know this is a hoax where I am, seem to pretty much be all content with everything. The city I live in is about 50/50 in terms of Liberalism but in Boston things are even way WAY worse. The Masking Karens are out to even publicly shame anyone they see even walking alone without a Mask on outdoors.

It's also very awkward and dehumanizing now because many people I know and interact with regularly who I thought were on my side - or they were for a period of time - ALL OF THEM have completely given in to believing the ruse and are now masked up. All it takes is them getting a "COVID Test" or someone in their family who tested positive, and then I become the "uncool kid" in their eyes who was wrong and not to be taken seriously. So anything discussed or agreed upon about the Korona Klowns prior, is entirely thrown out the window and it's too weird to be in their presence.

Enoch

Ostrich
I thought when they came out with the double and triple masking that people would wake up.

Then I thought the anus probe would be the wake-up call.

That being said, its hard to determine how many people have this figured out because the panic pushers occupy 100% of the media space.

I thought when they came out with the double and triple masking that people would wake up.

Then I thought the anus probe would be the wake-up call.

That being said, its hard to determine how many people have this figured out because the panic pushers occupy 100% of the media space.
Yeah you would think they would be wake-up calls, but the thing is people are now at the point of being totally apathetic and demoralized. For months I have also seen people try to be agreeable on both sides of the stupid hoax all to not upset anyone, so they are willing to lie to themselves just as much as anyone else over playing into the satanic rituals and not seeing how ridiculous this all is.

The best cases of these are people who willing wear their masks inside coffee shops while sitting down and trying to tell me how they are "DEFINITELY NOT GETTING THAT VACCINE" through their mask... Right......

The panic pushers sure have been winning mostly everyone over.

Most people already seem optimistic again about the "reopening" when it's all deja vu from the so-called "re-opening" last year when they were all warning everyone and shaming people about Spring Breaks, Summer Pool parties and "Super-spreader" events. They are already doing this AGAIN. Fauci and Company already warning about new third / fourth waves and the variants and using this as ammunition to scare people with all the States suddenly abandoning the Mask mandates and other protocols. They already are targeting Florida First, just like they did last year too with the pool parties.

They'll pull another fake "surge scare" and then insist more lockdowns again probably for the upcoming Fall / Winter.

They now have 2 new rhetorical scares to bounce back and forth with even after people get the vaccine.

They will bounce back and forth between the new "COVID Variants" and also the scare of a 3rd / 4th general "surge" with the reopenings.

They will take whatever routes with that propaganda that works best as it fits what they try to do. Putting the kids back in school this Spring and some restriction easing is just designed to give people hope and to think things will get better, even though they already did this to people last year and it seems nearly all have completely forgotten it already.

This is why at this time they are reluctant and shifty between telling people if they will really need a third injection shot to be fully vaccinated or if regular inoculations every 3-6 months will be needed for the rest of their life as they do future lockdowns and require the already vaccinated to continue with more vaccine injections. Months later the CDC and WHO will claim that it's been determined that the Antibodies do wear off and that people will need to get routine vaccines and that there may need to be be "routine lockdowns" with new emerging variants. They've already been priming people and testing responses to "COVID will be here with us forever".

I've even heard many people announce in public that they may have to live like this forever and seem to be willing to live like this if it means they have too.

The already "vaccinated" will willingly go along with future vaccines because they figure it would be pointless to not continue with it since they already got their other shots.

This is why the media and these global organizations are keeping people in suspense and shifting constantly over whether antibodies wear off or not with "this virus". But anyone who is well versed in virology knows that antibodies DO NOT WEAR OFF and that you cannot get re-infected again with the same strain of something once you've produced antibodies.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It's really disturbing. And this is exactly what the "tractors" are planning, because I've known that during previous Communist takeovers, they were achieved by breaking people's will down so that nobody trusts anyone or communicates, so everyone ends up being left to their own devices.

What they do is they break people down so much and then engineer a crisis like with starvation and civil unrest, so that people will be even more impatient and even more willing to instead attack their own neighbors and others rather than the people in power or responsible for the takeover, so it then makes situations ripe for the full Communist takeover. Destroy their minds and make everyone afraid to communicate.
It's scary where this could go, but their plans will probably get derailed and not make it as far as a full communist takeover. This is a risk to all of our mental health, having a policeman tell me to put on a mask and it's time to go home the other day is a very slight thing, at least it was friendly, but it takes a slight toll. Worse, that on a Saturday night in a wonderful town with all manor of bars and restaurants, everything was closed. It is a risk to mental health, the gym closures too. Generally, the forceful lies, restriction of movement.

Maybe their plans will succeed in some parts of the world, and it may get messy.

I'm not meeting that many convinced believers of the kind you describe, they are more the exception than the rule thankfully.

Yeah you would think they would be wake-up calls, but the thing is people are now at the point of being totally apathetic and demoralized. For months I have also seen people try to be agreeable on both sides of the stupid hoax all to not upset anyone, so they are willing to lie to themselves just as much as anyone else over playing into the satanic rituals and not seeing how ridiculous this all is.

The best cases of these are people who willing wear their masks inside coffee shops while sitting down and trying to tell me how they are "DEFINITELY NOT GETTING THAT VACCINE" through their mask... Right......

The panic pushers sure have been winning mostly everyone over.

Most people already seem optimistic again about the "reopening" when it's all deja vu from the so-called "re-opening" last year when they were all warning everyone and shaming people about Spring Breaks, Summer Pool parties and "Super-spreader" events. They are already doing this AGAIN. Fauci and Company already warning about new third / fourth waves and the variants and using this as ammunition to scare people with all the States suddenly abandoning the Mask mandates and other protocols. They already are targeting Florida First, just like they did last year too with the pool parties.

They'll pull another fake "surge scare" and then insist more lockdowns again probably for the upcoming Fall / Winter.

They now have 2 new rhetorical scares to bounce back and forth with even after people get the vaccine.

They will bounce back and forth between the new "COVID Variants" and also the scare of a 3rd / 4th general "surge" with the reopenings.

They will take whatever routes with that propaganda that works best as it fits what they try to do. Putting the kids back in school this Spring and some restriction easing is just designed to give people hope and to think things will get better, even though they already did this to people last year and it seems nearly all have completely forgotten it already.

This is why at this time they are reluctant and shifty between telling people if they will really need a third injection shot to be fully vaccinated or if regular inoculations every 3-6 months will be needed for the rest of their life as they do future lockdowns and require the already vaccinated to continue with more vaccine injections. Months later the CDC and WHO will claim that it's been determined that the Antibodies do wear off and that people will need to get routine vaccines and that there may need to be be "routine lockdowns" with new emerging variants. They've already been priming people and testing responses to "COVID will be here with us forever".

I've even heard many people announce in public that they may have to live like this forever and seem to be willing to live like this if it means they have too.

The already "vaccinated" will willingly go along with future vaccines because they figure it would be pointless to not continue with it since they already got their other shots.

This is why the media and these global organizations are keeping people in suspense and shifting constantly over whether antibodies wear off or not with "this virus". But anyone who is well versed in virology knows that antibodies DO NOT WEAR OFF and that you cannot get re-infected again with the same strain of something once you've produced antibodies.

I've experienced this first-hand. When walking in the city with no mask, swarms of people avoided me. This weekend I went to a forest preserve, and most people seemed at peace - except for maybe old boomers. I had a Karen talk to me, but decide I was not worth her time. We need to get out there and turn the narrative.

I've experienced this first-hand. When walking in the city with no mask, swarms of people avoided me. This weekend I went to a forest preserve, and most people seemed at peace - except for maybe old boomers. I had a Karen talk to me, but decide I was not worth her time. We need to get out there and turn the narrative.
I've had about 4 Karens in total approach me and try to create problems or scenes in public since everything began, but I put every single one of them in their place.

It's amazing how many people will actually go out of their way to hold doors open when I exit a place maskless, only because they are obsessed to "socially distance" themselves from me while I'm exiting and they are entering at the same time through the doors.

I have a strong feeling that they are going to pull a "stunt" with the vaccines to impose new lockdowns. Either they may artificially stall the supplies in order to claim "not enough people are getting vaccinated, and as a result a new surge is under way" or they can also do it if they are disappointed with the results of how many people reject these vaccines and want to ramp up the hysteria. A lot more people are rejecting the vaccine in the USA than they expected, the MSM is lying when they say more people are increasing every week in "confidence" to take the vaccines.

It's totally insane how much a pandemic simulation can be so multi-faceted and along with AI and Algorithms can be used to completely have total surveillance over people to manipulate them in any which way. The options they have in twisting and turning this any direction is completely like from out of this world.

White Boomers are by far the most obedient Maskers and get uncomfortable with the Unmasked, and they are definitely the ones first in line in the rush to get their death shots.