Is anyone noticing that people of all kinds cannot communicate properly anymore since the Coronavirus Spell?

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Another thing really "nerve-wracking" about this "lack of communication" thing is that people are even answering questions I did not ask or responding to me in ways that I did not initiate. For example, some neighbor just asked me "I'm good and how about you?" Even when I didn't say anything. Unless the masks and other isolation measures are making people schizophrenic. But I see more people just "assuming" what I am saying as well and responding in a fashion as to what they think I'm saying to them. At that point I just shake my head inside and remain quiet and move along.

Social media is your answer. I've said it for years; it's pure cancer to the mind.

It's scary where this could go, but their plans will probably get derailed and not make it as far as a full communist takeover. This is a risk to all of our mental health, having a policeman tell me to put on a mask and it's time to go home the other day is a very slight thing, at least it was friendly, but it takes a slight toll. Worse, that on a Saturday night in a wonderful town with all manor of bars and restaurants, everything was closed. It is a risk to mental health, the gym closures too. Generally, the forceful lies, restriction of movement.

Maybe their plans will succeed in some parts of the world, and it may get messy.

I'm not meeting that many convinced believers of the kind you describe, they are more the exception than the rule thankfully.
I sure hope the plans will get derailed, somehow / some way. One thing is for sure that they have gotten sloppy with so many things, but continue to just apply gaslighting and chaos to the pile and go with it anyway. They almost don't care so long as they get enough people on board to play into their psychopathy.

The way we will know if / when the Communist takeover is complete is that a few conditions need to take place:

1. Completely Defunding and Dissolution of the Police Forces (and even replacement of LEO's with Antifa / BLM agents)
2. Initializing a Currency Crisis which will also Ignite a Civil, and Scapegoats will also be named (Likely White People, Especially Straight White Males)
3. Confiscation / Re-consolidation of all forms of wealth and outlawing monetary instruments, likely in exchange for a New Digital System
4. Confiscation of arms
5. Deployment of Anarchists & Marauders (Letting the dogs out): Announcing Open Season for the Antifa/BLM/Anarchist/Leftist Scum to Organize Riots and deploy chaos, looting, burning, murdering and even going to villages and burning people's farms and cattle.

These are the last 5 steps, and right now we are kind of in the beginning processes of both Steps 1 and 2.

After these steps are completed, the real powers behind the scene will emerge and execute all of the Marauders and Anarchist / Street Thugs and have their way with the remaining population under a Communist Dictatorship.

I hope something will happen before the Civil Crisis fully unveils itself, which would probably be completed when the currency crisis emerges, because that's what they do in all Communist / Colored Revolutions, and it becomes almost impossible to turn the tide at that point, especially when people are broke and starving.

J.E.

Robin
It's also very awkward and dehumanizing now because many people I know and interact with regularly who I thought were on my side - or they were for a period of time - ALL OF THEM have completely given in to believing the ruse and are now masked up. All it takes is them getting a "COVID Test" or someone in their family who tested positive, and then I become the "uncool kid" in their eyes who was wrong and not to be taken seriously. So anything discussed or agreed upon about the Korona Klowns prior, is entirely thrown out the window and it's too weird to be in their presence.
These people were weak to begin with and nothing of value was lost. Remember that (((the powers that be))) knew the division it would cause among believers (them) and infidels (us). Through endless repetition and "personal experience" it is all it takes to make them buy into all the lies. The only people I liked talking to were the ones who didn't wear a face-diaper in the dorm. There is nothing we can do about it and the only ones we can reason with are the ones who are skeptical to begin with. We live in a time of great delusion and destruction, some say it is the Iron Age, the most material and godless age, and it needs to pass entirely until a new Golden Age will come.

Better be by yourself and in nature than being around those who are possessed by demons.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
My experience has been different. I feel as though people are far more willing to talk and have a chat with random strangers than before the pandemic. I have met more people that share similar interests than pre-pandemic. I generally see a lot of bonding and connecting going on.
In addition, people also seem more active. Now, when I got to the gym at 6 in the morning it is very busy, whereas that was less common in 2019. Plus I see a lot of people playing sports for 6 to 8 hours a day, especially on weekends. But doing that in groups where they actually end up getting to know the people, as opposed to feeling like strangers.

That said, I agree that everyone complies when they are in public. But the same people that insist on wearing a mask wherever they go are also the ones spending the weekends at clubs and bars with 30 to 60 people partying. It is a completely paradoxical situation and it feels as though cognitive dissonance has never been as strong as it currently is.

Pendleton

Pelican
I think this is more a result of people living in a totalitarian society rather than being solely attributable to the response to China flu. Half the population are essentially thought criminals who have to watch their words and never know what innocuous statement might lead to their depersoning (actually more than half since even the moderate left now routinely gets targeted). The other half have been weaponized as informers, street thugs and other vigilante enforcers of leftism. Add in social media induced social retardation, growing mental illness/neuroticism, the complete destruction of social cohesion and increasing friction along ethnic/religious/geographic/political fault lines and you have a recipe for a lot of really miserable, angry people who don't get along well with each other.

Enoch

Ostrich
I've experienced this first-hand. When walking in the city with no mask, swarms of people avoided me. This weekend I went to a forest preserve, and most people seemed at peace - except for maybe old boomers. I had a Karen talk to me, but decide I was not worth her time. We need to get out there and turn the narrative.
I live in a densely populated, mask complaint place. I LOVE walking around maskless. The peons put their heads down and refuse to pass me on the sidewalk, instead walking into the street, lest I infect them with my toxic masculinity, I mean Covid 19.

All the masked girls are extremely receptive when I give them a huge smile. Especially the ones with masked boyfriends. There are no almost no women I see walking around unmasked.

I live in a densely populated, mask complaint place. I LOVE walking around maskless. The peons put their heads down and refuse to pass me on the sidewalk, instead walking into the street, lest I infect them with my toxic masculinity, I mean Covid 19.

All the masked girls are extremely receptive when I give them a huge smile. Especially the ones with masked boyfriends. There are no almost no women I see walking around unmasked.
I once had the exact opposite scenario happened. A few weeks into the mask mandate, a masked girl is walking with her unmasked boyfriend and as I walk by them she says right to me "Hey I love that Black on Black thing". Referring to how I was dressed, since I'm all in Black. I wasn't even sure how to take it but god damn if I was her boyfriend I would've killed her!

DanielH

Pelican
I was at lunch with a guy whose sister teaches middle school. Apparently kids don't text anymore, they facetime. I guess that's good in that you can see a face, but texting was the only thing keeping at least a third of the population semi-literate. I'm anxious to see how this plays out in the workplace in a few years.

My experience has been different. I feel as though people are far more willing to talk and have a chat with random strangers than before the pandemic. I have met more people that share similar interests than pre-pandemic. I generally see a lot of bonding and connecting going on.
This is also what I see. In our street most people are open to some chat. I don't move around much so I am not sure about other parts of the city. In the weekends we go hiking where people who we meet are also all very friendly.

Easy_C

Peacock
It’s had a split reaction. The pressure has caused non-maskers to band together which means they feel solidarity with people willing to talk. The anti Maskers react by backing into an antisocial mania.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Yeah. Branch Covidians is unfortunately the most accurate neologism at the moment.

That makes you Debguiled Koresh. The neologist.

A lot of the communication I have outside of my closer circles is only that of negativity. I ate lunch with some cops today. These guys are getting so many more stupid nuisance calls then they used to. My tenants all call or text or email or facetime so much more often to complain about stupid nonsense.

I've been watching my nephew use this corny distance learning app. The way this stuff looks he only gets feedback from the teachers when the work he submits is in need of correction or marked wrong. If he gets an A, that's it, it says A. If it's wrong the teacher seems to go way overboard explaining why. I have a feeling that this is kind of like cops shooting people because they train the most with guns. The app propably only gives the teacher the option to make any comment when something is wrong.

They want you to be crabby.

Aloha!

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member

A lot of the communication I have outside of my closer circles is only that of negativity. I ate lunch with some cops today. These guys are getting so many more stupid nuisance calls then they used to. My tenants all call or text or email or facetime so much more often to complain about stupid nonsense.

I've been watching my nephew use this corny distance learning app. The way this stuff looks he only gets feedback from the teachers when the work he submits is in need of correction or marked wrong. If he gets an A, that's it, it says A. If it's wrong the teacher seems to go way overboard explaining why. I have a feeling that this is kind of like cops shooting people because they train the most with guns. The app propably only gives the teacher the option to make any comment when something is wrong.

Aloha!
Character assassination. You shall be reported sir.

Elipe

Kingfisher

Aloha!
What, it's like people expect rewards for doing a good job? What a crazy idea!

SamCru

Chicken
I'm currently in Covid quarantine (it's like a low security prison I was forced to go to) because I had a positive PCR test, and the doctors and nurses won't get close to anyone who has been quarantined even though none of us are actually sick. It's not just two meters away, it's 5-10 meters away often with full body protective equipment! All interactions with the doctor are over the telephone, and they consider all of our trash to be contaminated, so the garbage collectors wear full body suits, masks, visors, etc. It's the most ridiculous thing. I don't even wear my mask in quarantine a lot of the time, and a few of the men here don't either. At the hospital I was at for one day, the nurses brought in our food on a remote-controlled cart. They wouldn't even enter the room. I think I know what it was like to be a leper in Biblical times now. I had a video call with a nurse today, and she was wearing a mask! Why!? This is the first global hysteria.