Is BLM an idea or a Terrorist Organization?

“Terrorist” is not the technically correct term.

A more accurate description of their goals and organizational capabilities is “insurgent”.

My only fear at this point is if the pendulum swings back to the left after 2024 they'll use the word terrorist for anybody that's white and I don't want that terminology being used because it has been a huge civil liberties violation ever since the Patriot act was in effect

Aizen

Kingfisher
Of course they’re terrorists. Who else throws bricks through windows? The fact that this is even a question means it’s become satire or that the media did their job well.

BLM = Soros Terrorism

I posted this elsewhere but I think it's an important idea to consider... Darren Beattie of Revolver's hypothesis is that BLM and ANTIFA are essentially CIA operations meant to create Color Revolution-style upheaval amongst the general population in order for neo-con's to install their politicians and policy in place. He says that Woke Politics is a social engineering weapon which is being tested (succesfully) in the US and will be deployed everywhere else in the world that our neo-con/ CIA led leaders want to have influence... Think back to other CIA led social movements like sex+drugs+rock n' roll in the 60's, civil rights movements of the 60's, color revolutions in other countries in more recent times. Woke politics certainly seems to make a ton of sense as the next iteration of this same type of "Hegelian dialectic". You see how concerned Russia is over these movements because of the power they have to destablize any country they're deployed in through their Foreign Ministers recent comments.

Thus, the BLM and ANTIFA events of modern times are all a psy-op, and there's not much we can do to stop it other than call it out and try to expose it, if true. Here is the video where Beattie talks about this idea, which I find brilliant

"Khan-Cullors (who has bought 4 homes since 2016) said last week that BLM is not a “charity,” and that people in the community with financial needs should pressure the government for reparations for slavery."

Yet another great example of why race is a terrible way to identify yourself... Blacks selling out blacks in the name of justice, Jews sell out Jews in the name of justice, Whites sell out whites in the name of guilt. There is no honor among thieves; ideas matter, not skin color.

Elipe

Kingfisher
Yet another great example of why race is a terrible way to identify yourself... Blacks selling out blacks in the name of justice, Jews sell out Jews in the name of justice, Whites sell out whites in the name of guilt. There is no honor among thieves; ideas matter, not skin color.
Do you really believe that the only difference between races is skin color?

Jay

Pigeon
I feel as though BLM became as big as it did because it had an underlying feminazi scheme to gain access to men of other races, which the white knight betas fully supported in the name of 'equality' (not merit).
Perhaps 'the agree and amplify method' could have been used to counter it and rebrand the whole thing as 'Only Black lives matter'.

It's a dangerous communist and demonic terrorist organization. It should be criminalized, and its supporters arrested, charged, and given lengthy prison sentences.

Before they changed their website (I haven't looked back on that demonic site.), I'd have given a copy of what BLM stands for to majority black churches across America, and told the pastor, "This is what BLM stands for. It's right here on their website for the world to see. Do you agree with this?"

And that all the major corporations in the USA support it is terrifying.

Imagine after 9/11 you saw on top of amazon's homepage, along with corporate twitter feeds like Nike, Coke, and others:

"In honor of our glorious martyrs who took down the towers, we're celebrating today..." with "allahu akbar" in Arabic across their feeds.

Do you really believe that the only difference between races is skin color?

I believe that there are differences between races but that they are not nearly as meaningful as "race-realists" make them out to be and that they largely misplace their mental energy focusing way too much on race (largely using terms like black, white, latino etc which is grouping people into massive taxonomy based on primarily skin color). There is more variation within races than between races, statistically speaking. So yes, the idea of racial differences is to some degree true, it is just of very low utility. In grad school I met a whole lot of dumb Asians and smart Africans, the stereotypes on the internet do not seem to play out much at all in day to day life.

I'm as big a fan of guys like Dr. Edward Dutton as any, and agree with a lot of his content. But a much more interesting topic than "race" would be one or 2 levels of taxonomy more granular, such as ethnicity (like a country such as Italy) or even tribe (sub-region, like Sicily). Race is essentially too broad to be useful, and is only really useful in distracting people from more important dialogue with emotional-based arguments, as was Trotsky's intent. For reference, see: thousands of years of white Europeans brutally murdering each other over tribal differences, and thousands of years of Africans, Asians, etc doing the same. Christianity is what stopped this to a large degree. Idea's are most important, and on some level tribes are also important, but race is basically very low utility for explaining the world.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Warning: Explicit language.

EzZVWqZVcAQbNs-

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
FBI director Wray (not sure why DJT hasn't fired him) said BLM is an idea. But there are BLM folks shaking down businesses, which is extortion. Rioting and looting is not mostly peaceful. Either it is 100% peaceful or it is violent.

It's both, which is what makes the organization so insidious. Any decent person, especially any decent Christian, believes that the lives of black people matter. So the organization adopts that as its actual name and so if you object to radical domestic terrorism, dismantling the nuclear family, etc then you must not believe that the lives of black people matter.

Elipe

Kingfisher
It's both, which is what makes the organization so insidious. Any decent person, especially any decent Christian, believes that the lives of black people matter. So the organization adopts that as its actual name and so if you object to radical domestic terrorism, dismantling the nuclear family, etc then you must not believe that the lives of black people matter.
This is why we were told to be as cunning as serpents. Especially because to be cunning as serpents means to also know what serpents do. God was literally telling us to know our enemies.