Is Covid a sign that we are post Peak Oil?

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Roosh posted a fascinating link yesterday to a story that ties together the failing Repo market and the timely entry of the covid crisis.

Scrolling through the comments I discovered this interesting video:

It describes what post peak oil conditions would look like....much like where we are today.

I posit that covid is a red herring to distract us all from the fact that the Powers That Be know that we are past peak oil and they want to slowly unwind our petro based society. Population control is tool they want to use to slowly control this descent so they can still have their toys and not keep the masses from destroying things when times get desperate.

It's interesting to note that according to the video a natural global population that doesn't rely on oil is around 500 Million to 1 billion....pretty much the same number as the Georgia Guidestones.

Last edited:

Jaeric

Pigeon
I believe even if it isn't true and even if the people at the very top don't believe it's true, that it used to convince those underneath of the necessity of culling a large portion of the population.

Peacock
Gold Member
clip_image017.png

We're nowhere near peak oil, technology is always improving, and demand is leveling off due to efficiency and self-imposed "green" taxes. Even if we did run out of oil soon, we have a century's worth of coal.

By the middle of this century we will have a technology breakthrough in energy, in fields like fusion and thorium nuclear. In the past research in those fields has been willfully neglected, but today countries like China and India will be investing hundreds of billions into them.

clip_image017.png

We're nowhere near peak oil, technology is always improving, and demand is leveling off due to efficiency and self-imposed "green" taxes. Even if we did run out of oil soon, we have a century's worth of coal.

By the middle of this century we will have a technology breakthrough in energy, in fields like fusion and thorium nuclear. In the past research in those fields has been willfully neglected, but today countries like China and India will be investing hundreds of billions into them.

Are you sure you want this dystopian Technocracy with Totalitarian Surveillance State to have all this energy and technology at their disposal?

I hate this shitty cyberpunk world. I want it to end.

Peacock
Gold Member
Are you sure you want this dystopian Technocracy with Totalitarian Surveillance State to have all this energy and technology at their disposal?

I hate this shitty cyberpunk world. I want it to end.

The dystopian technocracy only works if the middle class is impoverished. You need cops and other key employees to worry about their job and income enough so that they are kept in line and don't have too many second thoughts cracking skulls.

The technocracy's game plan is to create poverty by siphoning off all the wealth that technology has brought and by creating artificial scarcity in a world of plenty. You are seeing precisely this now with the artificial disruption of the supply chains in order to create artificial scarcity, and the imposition of Greta laws to make energy artificially expensive.

That's why today the majority of Americans don't have $500 for an emergency, living paycheck to paycheck. Oil has been vilified through the scam of CO2 global warming, when in fact CO2 is highly beneficial for plant growth, and we are far more at risk from the consequences of a global cooling, which would devastate crops in the northern hemisphere where breadbaskets like Canada and Russia are leading food exporters.

The notion of scarcity in the oil business has been pushed early on by David Rockefeller, who came up with the term "fossil fuel" for hydrocarbons. Oil is actually the most plentiful liquid on earth after water, its origin is not likely to be from living organisms exclusively, but mostly from natural geological processes. "Fossil fuel" implies scarcity, as the amount of biomass from past eras is very limited. There are huge quantities of hydrocarbons like methane in the solar system outside of earth, where life as we know it never existed.

The dystopian technocracy only works if the middle class is impoverished. You need cops and other key employees to worry about their job and income enough so that they are kept in line and don't have too many second thoughts cracking skulls.

The technocracy's game plan is to create poverty by siphoning off all the wealth that technology has brought and by creating artificial scarcity in a world of plenty. You are seeing precisely this now with the artificial disruption of the supply chains in order to create artificial scarcity, and the imposition of Greta laws to make energy artificially expensive.

That's why today the majority of Americans don't have $500 for an emergency, living paycheck to paycheck. Oil has been vilified through the scam of CO2 global warming, when in fact CO2 is highly beneficial for plant growth, and we are far more at risk from the consequences of a global cooling, which would devastate crops in the northern hemisphere where breadbaskets like Canada and Russia are leading food exporters.

The notion of scarcity in the oil business has been pushed early on by David Rockefeller, who came up with the term "fossil fuel" for hydrocarbons. Oil is actually the most plentiful liquid on earth after water, its origin is not likely to be from living organisms exclusively, but mostly from natural geological processes. "Fossil fuel" implies scarcity, as the amount of biomass from past eras is very limited. There are huge quantities of hydrocarbons like methane in the solar system outside of earth, where life as we know it never existed.

The dominance of the evil world will be coming as per the Book of Revelation. I'd rather they don't have all the Tech implements.

I'd hope that this world was forced to change its technology due to scarcity to more of a steampunk world:

I don't think people will be waging war with many horses in the future but with tanks if fossil fuels are still plentiful.

Likewise with Mecha and so on. Or perhaps because God's judgments will degrade the tech of the Kingdom of Anti-Christ