Is Greta Thunberg being abused by her globalist handlers?

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
pitbullowner said:
911 said:
The developing world would also lose out, they get aid which their government pilfers and their access to cheap fossil fuels gets restricted. This is a pure globalist theft scheme across the board.

911, I've always liked the way you see big picture

Most of the aid is one big con. In some African countries the EU sent them frozen chicken and milk from European overproduction. It bankrupted local farmers achieving the opposite of self-sustainability. Then you have the gamut of corruption - they can easily take either money or goods in order to get more.

Good projects encompassed building of wells, though even then - who said that local companies wouldn't want that business? The Chinese have found a way to pay pack for raw materials via construction projects which they build themselves, so that they can profit off it again.

Ultimately self-responsibility and self-reliance must be taken into account. The globalists also do their utmost to stop industrialization of Africa, so I would wager that they hold back the development instead of helping.

Its even darker than this. My father worked in the DRC and Zaire during their nasty run in the 90's. When aid shipments would show up, the local gangsters took all of it. The aid organizers helped them load their trucks. Local kids would be lucky if a ripped bag dropped grains on the ground. Kids would nearly kill each other for these grains. Heartbeaking. My dad still talks of wanting to murder and rampage the aid organizers more even than the gangsters.

These gangs would use food aid as leverage to starve people into submission. They would burn their crops, kill their farmers, chop off limbs of young boys until they had to submit.

All this under the smug eyes of the NGOs.

Laner said:
Its even darker than this. My father worked in the DRC and Zaire during their nasty run in the 90's. When aid shipments would show up, the local gangsters took all of it. The aid organizers helped them load their trucks. Local kids would be lucky if a ripped bag dropped grains on the ground. Kids would nearly kill each other for these grains. Heartbeaking. My dad still talks of wanting to murder and rampage the aid organizers more even than the gangsters.

From what I know it's common since the decolonization. The West sends aid, it's quickly rounded up by the military and delivered to the bozos, who decide who's going to get it - it means them, their families or maybe army officers to keep them loyal. It's not always the gangsters, though in Africa gangsters and the ruling class pretty much overlap. The UN knows but doesn't care, their consciences are pure and that's what it is for.

Peacock
Gold Member
China is going to build a gigantic dam network along the Congo river, on the site of the world's greatest hydroelectric potential, a $100 billion project which will dramatically alter the energy map of the entire continent, with a power grid extending from Cairo to Capetown.

[img=699x451]http://aeabc.org/wp-content/uploads...inental-transmission-lines-1024x709.jpg[/img]

Phase 1 of 3:
800x-1.jpg

The main dam plant will be twice as powerful as the Three Gorges dam in China, which is the world's greatest hydro power plant by a longshot. The Inga dam network will have a capacity over 20 times that of the Hoover Dam.

Prior to this, NGOs/IMF/World Bank would push for things like little solar panels or solar ovens for the locals to put on their mud huts. Incidentally those western NGOs are working overtime to block this project, the world's largest renewable energy plant of all time, the equivalent of 30 coal-powered plant, and they want to block it on environmental grounds.

Aurini

Ostrich
Laner said:
pitbullowner said:
911 said:
The developing world would also lose out, they get aid which their government pilfers and their access to cheap fossil fuels gets restricted. This is a pure globalist theft scheme across the board.

911, I've always liked the way you see big picture

Most of the aid is one big con. In some African countries the EU sent them frozen chicken and milk from European overproduction. It bankrupted local farmers achieving the opposite of self-sustainability. Then you have the gamut of corruption - they can easily take either money or goods in order to get more.

Good projects encompassed building of wells, though even then - who said that local companies wouldn't want that business? The Chinese have found a way to pay pack for raw materials via construction projects which they build themselves, so that they can profit off it again.

Ultimately self-responsibility and self-reliance must be taken into account. The globalists also do their utmost to stop industrialization of Africa, so I would wager that they hold back the development instead of helping.

These gangs would use food aid as leverage to starve people into submission. They would burn their crops, kill their farmers, chop off limbs of young boys until they had to submit.

All this under the smug eyes of the NGOs.

...and this is what we were funding every Halloween with our UNICEF boxes full of spare change...

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
We have a similar problem here. My state would be perfect for building a series of dams. We could power the whole state with them with tons left over to sell. But lo and behold the useful idiots of the green movement arrived to squash the whole idea.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
"The main dam plant will be twice as powerful as the Three Gorges dam in China, which is the world's greatest hydro power plant by a longshot. The Inga dam network will have a capacity over 20 times that of the Hoover Dam.

Prior to this, NGOs/IMF/World Bank would push for things like little solar panels or solar ovens for the locals to put on their mud huts. Incidentally those western NGOs are working overtime to block this project, the world's largest renewable energy plant of all time, the equivalent of 30 coal-powered plant, and they want to block it on environmental grounds."

^^^^
I`m a bit torn on this subject. I certainly don`t like the globalist organizations you referred to, but I don`t like the idea of a Chinese takeover of Africa either. It might improve living standards and all that, but at what cost? MAASA I say. (Make Africa A Shithole Again)

Rush87 said:
Environmental damage is very real and something everyone should care about. The morons protesting climate change however, do not have a single critical thinking bone in their body. Every single policy pitched by (((Green movements))), from the child strike, to a carbon tax, to silly things such as no Christmas lights only serve to highlight just how controlled the public are.

A simple look at immigration policies can show that population in Western countries is growing under Liberal (And many Conservative) governments. As long as immigration rises, so does consumption. When you take people from the third world, put them on a basic income, encourage debt and consumption, you increase the number of factories, farms, residential properties, plastics and just about every key contributor to environmental damage and destruction.

Forests cleared to accommodate that new wave of immigrants? No problem. Lets ignore that. White colonial decedents having babies and enjoying christmas - Shut it down. It's contributing to the fictional problem known as climate change. Meanwhile, the elites pitching these policies are the very people selling out to the corporations and single handedly destroying our forests, rivers, oceans and wildlife - But stay woke Liberals. Stay woke.​

Global environmental damage is frankly mostly done by non-Western countries.

The irony is that for example big agricultural monocultures and mass-spraying is probably causing the most mayhem, also wind-farms. So it's mass-plant eating and the desire for green technologies that is worse than anything else the West is doing.

Plastics are dumped into the oceans by a few Asian and African countries - they are responsible for 90%+ of plastics in the oceans. Air pollution is a joke because the developed world barely registers, not even in terms of CO2 do we come out on top.

They even came out admitting that the methane actually measured in the atmosphere comes not from cows, but from lands - tropical African lands and another huge portion from big 100% vegan mono-cultures around the world.

https://www.egu.eu/news/560/one-third-of-recent-global-methane-increase-comes-from-tropical-africa/

The Greta goals blame the West, because they want the cash redistributed and ahve you in climate-tax austerity forever. Meanwhile neither China nor India will give two shits about you or whether every Westerner is stupid enough to pay a monthly 1000$/tax or have fuel at rates of 50$/gallon. Human shield Greta will not leave her protected upper middle class lifestyle anyway, she like other women will be happy to receive attention despite looking like an ugly retard among women who are the most beautiful in the world. No wonder that she does not want to go to a Swedish upper class school. No ugly girl would want to.

Greta is a retard yes, as are many people on both the left and the right. Her Aspergers doesn't make her retard, just obsessed by her special interets (climate in this case). There are varying degress of Aspergers, some persons with Aspergers are definitley more deviant than others. She looks a bit like she has Downs Syndrom, which hasn't anything to do with Aspergers. Aspergers doesn't affetcs your look.

< Alan Watt was reading about the Chinese takeover of Africa in globalist plans from 100 years ago!

It's coming - it will be an improvement for sure, but unfortunately not them forging their own path forward. The Chinese already have their own cops in some countries and in places like South Africa get full local POC bonus and hiring. (So as not to be mistaken with those pesky Whites who get their White privilege.)

Leonard D Neubache said:
We have a similar problem here. My state would be perfect for building a series of dams. We could power the whole state with them with tons left over to sell. But lo and behold the useful idiots of the green movement arrived to squash the whole idea.

It's really amazing that the global warming sheisters are so opposed to hydro. Yes - occasionally you have flooded areas, but even that is a matter of receiving enough cash for your land and not really fundamental. Countries like Switzerland and Austria are getting 40%+ of their energy from hydro alone. My guess is that this kind of energy is too cheap for the sheisters - they want you to pay through the nose for shitty wind and solar, cut down on everything, so hydro is bad for them.

Peacock
Gold Member
Johnnyvee said:
"The main dam plant will be twice as powerful as the Three Gorges dam in China, which is the world's greatest hydro power plant by a longshot. The Inga dam network will have a capacity over 20 times that of the Hoover Dam.

Prior to this, NGOs/IMF/World Bank would push for things like little solar panels or solar ovens for the locals to put on their mud huts. Incidentally those western NGOs are working overtime to block this project, the world's largest renewable energy plant of all time, the equivalent of 30 coal-powered plant, and they want to block it on environmental grounds."

^^^^
I`m a bit torn on this subject. I certainly don`t like the globalist organizations you referred to, but I don`t like the idea of a Chinese takeover of Africa either. It might improve living standards and all that, but at what cost? MAASA I say. (Make Africa A Shithole Again)

Africa developing is great for Africans, and great for Europe and N America too as it would stem the massive tide of immigration with Africa on the way to adding 2 billion to its population. Win-win. So far N. America hasn't gotten that many African immigrants but in the 20s and 30s they will be the largest source of overseas immigration by a longshot.

The previous World Bank/IMF model hasn't worked and will not work for them. There was a deliberate policy to keep them down, that is why the full potential of the world's most formidable natural hydro site hasn't been built yet. Let China get the job done.

Rotten

Robin
911 said:

Africa developing is great for Africans, and great for Europe and N America too as it would stem the massive tide of immigration with Africa on the way to adding 2 billion to its population.

Demonstrably false. All evidence points to Africans coming to Europe as soon as they can afford the cost of the trip.

Developing Africa is good for Africans and good the world, but it will make protecting the border infinitely more important.

Peacock
Gold Member
Rotten said:
911 said:

Africa developing is great for Africans, and great for Europe and N America too as it would stem the massive tide of immigration with Africa on the way to adding 2 billion to its population.

Demonstrably false. All evidence points to Africans coming to Europe as soon as they can afford the cost of the trip.

Developing Africa is good for Africans and good the world, but it will make protecting the border infinitely more important.

There was not much mass immigration from the Sahel before Libya was destroyed, and sub-Saharan region destabilized with proxy wars.

Immigrants tend to come from war-torn countries or countries that have been economically devastated: Sudan, Chad, Mali, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. Few Syrians left their countries before their civil war.

If there is economic opportunity in their home countries, most would stay there, especially since the welfare spigot will eventually be turned down in places like Germany, Italy or France. On the other hand if they are desperate, they can scrape up some funds and overcome physical barriers to migrate.

Same dynamic in the US, NAFTA and other neoliberal policies bankrupted millions of farmers, spurring their migration.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Why can't we accept that both is true?

The Libya and Syria globalist invasions increased the flow of migrants (to almost a million or more every year) and provided an easy excuse to call them "refugees" (which they're obviously not, journeying to the other side of the world to shop for benefits).

However, many (hundreds of thousands every year, millions over the years) migrants from somewhere were coming in way before that and would have continued to come, simply because Europe in such a pathetic leftist state represents a fat piece of carrion that is rife for easy pickings, thus naturally attracting the attention of vultures from all over the world.

If you literally beg to be humiliated, someone somewhere will come to humiliate you. Rest assured.

ilostabet

Pelican
I can speak about the Portuguese situation with knowledge, and this is it: the migrant invasion of our country started in the 70s and has only accelerated since then. It is only tangentially related to destabilized countries, in the sense that once we left our colonies in Africa, they went to shit, and then we had and still have massive inflow of people coming from there. We have many naturalized ones, who have many children. And we also have lots coming from Brazil. So it has nothing to do with American wars - except in the sense that pressure to release our colonies was coming from the US as well. So, all in all, the Portuguese would still be under the great replacement program, regardless of Middle East intervention.

I also must say that these migrants do not come to live off welfare - although their children end up doing so. They come to work. And they are hired by business man hoping to cut wages. This is their main motivation for coming, at least in Portugal. Welfare is just what happens once they father 15 different children from 10 different women.

Rush87 said:
she like other women will be happy to receive attention despite looking like an ugly retard among women who are the most beautiful in the world. No wonder that she does not want to go to a Swedish upper class school. No ugly girl would want to.

That's a nice comment. I mostly hear on the net about how Swedish women are ugly and fat. And they say Greta looks like a typical Swedish girl.

Peacock
Gold Member
^There is no question that neocon wars in Africa and the mideast accelerated the migrant flood in countries like Germany, Sweden and France, by bringing mass migration to countries like Syria and Iraq that didn't have a large outflows prior to the wars, and by opening the Libya gateway for physical access to Europe to sub-saharan Africa.

Greta is the new "neurodiverse" Swedish girl.

Neurodiversity is a neologism popularized in the late 1990s by Australian sociologist Judy Singer and American journalist Harvey Blume to refer to variation in the human brain regarding sociability, learning, attention, mood and other mental functions

Greta is not only being a literal useful idiot for "climate change", she's also being the billboard for the new generation of mentally handicapped kids damaged by modern environmental pollution.

So here is the ultimate irony about Greta: she's a product of current, real environmental chemical pollution (vaccines, toxic compounds or parental unhealthy lifestyle), shilling for the fake environmental death cult of CO2, in some kind of sick PR shell game

CynicalContrarian said:
Oscar Henri said:
Are they suggesting she looks like a typical Swedish girl?

Ask the individual who created the meme.
Could be taken as a representation of Swedish politics.

Greta is a down-syndrome looking girl. Her mother was attractive in her youth and so is her father. Something went wrong with her.

Swedish girls are attractive - even if native Norwegian, Finnish, Icelandish and Ukrainian girls are hotter - they are probably in the top 5-10 countries in the world.

Swedish_Girls-560x448.jpg

http://lostinstockholm.com/2010/02/13/yes-swedish-girls-are-beautiful/

Yeah - I get it with girls getting fatter and less feminine, but the raw genetics are there.

Greta would indeed feel like an ugly dwarf with autism in school - no wonder that working for the globohomos is so much better for her. Yeah - she should be in school, going home and feeling sad for being the ugly weird duckling, not the superstar of the globalist elite.