Is Greta Thunberg being abused by her globalist handlers?

Can someone bring me up to speed on this? Who is this teenage girl and why is she relevant?
In 2019 she became famous when he spoke at the UN almost frothing at the mouth scolding the nations of the world for "stealing her childhood". She's on a quest to stop man made climate change. She's traveled the world getting to meet the pope and all sorts of powerful people. It turns out she's a special needs child. She is autistic, and suffers from OCD, depression, and selective mutism. She herself has admitted to this in a Ted Talk. She said she became depressed at age 11 over climate change and she lost 10 kg in weight because she stopped eating. It's all bullsh*t of course. She must have some really crazy parents who allowed her to get depressed in the first place and parade her all over the world like a political puppet.

Last edited:

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Without a script she falls apart. This video is a year old, hopefully not already posted here.

Observers were shocked at a now viral video that shows environmental activist Greta Thunberg being unable to answer a basic question without a script.

Thunberg has been lauded by the media establishment for her thunderous speeches denouncing world leaders who don’t take climate change seriously enough.

However, when the teenage campaigner was asked a question on that very subject, her response, or lack thereof, was remarkable.

“Could you please tell us what kind of message what you are doing here today – what kind of message would you send by doing this to world leaders and also can I ask you, do you think it’s about time President Trump would respond to what you have said today?” Thunberg was asked.

After a long pause, Thunberg said, “Erm, I think…I’m sorry what was the first question?”

After the journalist repeated the question, Thunberg responded, “I think what we want to send…the message we want to send is to say that we have had enough and erm…”

Thunberg then looks to the woman sitting to her left before stating, “Anyone else want to answer that question? I can’t speak on behalf of everyone.”

The journalist then asks Thunberg the same basic question again, to which she responds, “I think maybe you should give some questions to the others as well.”

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
This was probably deliberate on her part. She's getting tired of this gig and wants out. She wants people to know that she's just a puppet, a doll. Once woke people start seeing she's just a 'dummy' she'll be discarded.
Dr. Jones said that her entire activism is a way to receive love from her workaholic parents, that she figured they would start paying attention to her when she became a famous activist. I'm sure that worked for a while.

magaman

Woodpecker
Dr. Jones said that her entire activism is a way to receive love from her workaholic parents, that she figured they would start paying attention to her when she became a famous activist. I'm sure that worked for a while.
Some clubs have only one way out. Fame has a price and sometimes unintended consequences.