Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
911 said:
It's hard to believe any of the Q stuff with people like Ghislaine Maxwell totally free.

Hmmm.
Scott Adams - S.A. - smart ass. I've cracked the code!
mad2.jpg

@ScottAdamsSays
10h
I've studied Q, extensively, and I can tell you one thing for sure: It's a letter.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
The Catalyst said:
What if Kushner is one of the good guys?

He's not.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-kushner-visit-lubavitcher-rebbes-grave-ohel/

They believe reject Jesus Christ, and believe the Rebbe is the Messiah.

Note the article stressing the Seven Noahide Laws, which are said
to make it punishable by death to follow Jesus Christ, who is considered a false God.

More on the Chabbad website here:

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/4157474/jewish/Seven-Laws-for-a-Beautiful-Planet.htm

Note the universal faith nature of the writing. Note the one eye with the planet in it.

Note this:

What are the punishments for breaking these laws?

Tzvi Freeman December 31, 2019
in response to Jb:
One of the laws is to establish courts of law. Those courts will have to determine the appropriate punishment or corrective intervention for each offense.

If you read further, there are 300+ religious laws that would then have to be obeyed. Remember what Jesus said about their Laws?

Chabbad are descendants of the Pharisees. Remember what Jesus said about them and their 'Justice'?[/quote]

And now I also think I'm understanding why Trump just gave Chabbad the Fed, and the whole point of the Planned Economic Crash. Note point four: Honour the sanctity of measured consumption.

There is a cure for this [seeking of wealth by the masses], you know. Listed in the US Constitution is a legal currency based on gold and silver which limits the money available to all and requires that it circulate. This alone would put a stop to overconsumption and poverty.

Note the Kaballah references.

Trump wasn't 'tricked' into this.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
This Kenyan rapper "Bamboo" has turned to Christianity, and for a time lived in NYC and met many wealthy urban music stars such as Jay-Z, Akon, Russell Simmons, etc.

He talks about how he nearly sold his soul for success in the business. He talks a lot about the santeria & devil worship that runs rampant in the industry. He also talks about how homosexuality runs rampant in the industry as well. Very well spoken guy, worth a watch:

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Excerpt from Fleccas and Cernovich discussing the occult, epstein and the dispelling effect that the virus is having on the media industrial complex

MRAll134

Kingfisher

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Out Of Shadows :

- Government / Establishment influence in media & Hellywood.
- CIA involvement & financing in Hellywood.
- Occult habits, practices & paedophilia in Hellywood.
- Project Paperclip - Nazi scientists moved to the CIA.
- Project MK-Ultra.
- Rise of the church of satan in Hellywood.
- CIA 'honeypot' / blackmail via the Playboy Mansion or Epstein's island.
- Establishment control of stars & public officials.
- Pizza Gate...
- NXIVM, Marina Abramović
- Occult symbolism.

As detailed by a Hollowood stuntman, come action director. An insider.

George Carlin :
It's a Big Club, & you ain't in it!

beta_plus

Pelican
important for getting the message out

Sooth said:

It's an excellent summary, but mostly of stuff we already knew. It's still very important because most people get their information through video, not the written word. As well, everyone in the video looks and acts like a normal and balanced person, not like some unshaven and overweight basement dweller wearing a tinfoil hat. Appearances always matter, but especially in this case.

But there were three things in it that at least I did not know:

1) Physiotherapists around Hollywood know about the pedophile rings because they have to treat their child victims.

2) I never made the connection that Operation Paperclip brought Nazi occultism into the US government and then into Hollywood via the CIA.

3) There was at least one national level established journalist, Liz Crokin, who took Pizzagate seriously and tried to report it.

This makes me wonder:

In relation to 1), it implies that Doctors and Nurses in Southern California know about the pedo rings as well.

In relation to 2), Chris Carter's (creator of the X-Files) belief that alien abduction stories were really about people being kidnapped by ruling entitities for experiments makes even more sense now.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
He may be Australian.
As opposed to being a part of, or linked to a well established American entertainment family.
He may be a seemingly nice guy & generally level-headed celebrity.
He may be popular & well liked.

However.
You don't get to the absolute top of Hellywood, if you're not willing to be a part of the 'Big Club'...

Chris Hemsworth :

image.jpg

By their symbols you shall know them...

hedonist

Woodpecker
CynicalContrarian said:
He may be Australian.
As opposed to being a part of, or linked to a well established American entertainment family.
He may be a seemingly nice guy & generally level-headed celebrity.
He may be popular & well liked.

However.
You don't get to the absolute top of Hellywood, if you're not willing to be a part of the 'Big Club'...

Chris Hemsworth :

image.jpg

By their symbols you shall know them...

Well I think an actor with any integrity and no matter how desperate would never be in a film like Red Dawn....Actors aren't known for that though.
Not to mention if you one finger type maybe stay away from roles like Blackhat.

Pretty sure his brother was illegally working in the US before he got his "break" to boot.

As for Aussies I'd say Jim Jeffries probably had his asshole turned inside out and Heath Ledger. Mind blowing how revered that Joker role was! Maybe he was servicing the fans as much as Hollywood serviced him.

hedonist

Woodpecker
Sooth said:

Thanks for sharing, thought the thumbnail looked familiar as I started to watch it tonight from a friends recommendation.

Noticed this woman in the video and another thread/s a few days ago, something very very off about her.
All making sense now (spirit cooking/Rothschild/Oprah/Bill Gates etc)

Peacock
Gold Member
Can you provide a summary of the video? I'm not going to watch an hour of that witch just to find out what she is doing...