Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

BoiBoi

Pelican
911 said:
Can you provide a summary of the video? I'm not going to watch an hour of that witch just to find out what she is doing...

Watched about 15 min. It's pretty crazy stuff. I've never seen "art" that insane. Pretty telling that the Rothschild family endorses this kind of devil shit.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Note the hand gesture :

taylor-swift-tx-concert-2017-ap-640x480.jpg

However, guess it wasn't wise for Swift to sell her soul to sinister forces... :

Taylor Swift Slams Soros Family’s ‘Shameless Greed in the Time of Coronavirus’

Pop star Taylor Swift said the Soros Family is driven by “shameless greed in the time of coronavirus” over their role in the digital release of an unapproved album composed of a live radio show performance she did in 2008.

Hey Guys – I want to thank my fans for making me aware that my former record label is putting out an “album” of live performances of mine tonight. This recording is from a 2008 radio show performance I did when I was 18. Big Machine has listed the date as a 2017 release but they’re actually releasing it tonight at midnight.

I’m always honest with you guys about this stuff so I just wanted to tell you that this release is not approved by me.” the Grammy-winner continued. “It looks to me like Scooter Braun and his financial backers, 23 Capital, Alex Soros and the Soros family and The Carlyle Group have seen the latest balance sheets and realized that paying $330 MILLION for my music wasn’t exactly a wise choice and they need money.

“In my opinion… Just another case of shameless greed in the time of coronavirus. So tasteless, but very transparent.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...s-shameless-greed-in-the-time-of-coronavirus/

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Did she bang her head or something? First she was part of the picture and now goes against the cabal? Bitch must be on coke to think they won't mow her down for it.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Bury Zenek said:
Did she bang her head or something? First she was part of the picture and now goes against the cabal? Bitch must be on coke to think they won't mow her down for it.

Is seems like she has 1 foot in... & 1 foot out the door! She's really into owning her music & willing to go all the way for it! Not wise in my opinion! Since she's a cute Female, they'll give her more rope than Mike Jackson... but there's a point when the cabal says enough is enough! Hope this finishes well for her!

KingDavid

Sparrow
CynicalContrarian said:
He may be Australian.
As opposed to being a part of, or linked to a well established American entertainment family.
He may be a seemingly nice guy & generally level-headed celebrity.
He may be popular & well liked.

However.
You don't get to the absolute top of Hellywood, if you're not willing to be a part of the 'Big Club'...

Chris Hemsworth :

image.jpg

By their symbols you shall know them...

chris-hemsworth-quokka.jpg

The open secret is that they're all closet homosexuals, that's what's required to get in and I don't know what kind of straight man would engage in sodomy for a job. Their wives and girlfriends are assigned to them to keep their cover.

You can probably count in one hand the people in Hollywood that aren't either gay, pedophiles, or rapists, and it's been that way since it started. It's in government too; the Podesta emails are pure horror; there is even mention of sacrificing children to Moloch. A lot of things haven't changed since biblical times.

About the Hemsworth guy and other males in hellyweird, absolutely sickening.. While I do watch films occasionally (only if they pass the red pill test), I think it wasn't as prevalent in the older films as it is now. It is a lumbering beast and it had to creep through everyone's subconscious before it could reveal itself. That or the older generations were much better at living dual lives instead of it all blending into one similar existence across art and life that we see now.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Am I losing my mind? I thought there was a series of two videos in here that exposed pedophilia an they were getting millions of views.... the second one maybe had a pic or Tom Hanks in the thumbnail? I swore this was the thread they were posted in?? I want to watch the second one I only saw the first...

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

Winter — best known for portrayal of Bill S. Preston, Esq. in Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure — does not appear in his documentary, because he “would have overtaken the film.” Winter, now 55, revealed to The Post that he had suffered sexual abuse at the hands of an adult during a show’s run when he was only 12-years-old.

“I didn’t feel safe talking about it for 25 years,” Winter said. “You keep [the experience] compartmentalized and it either blows apart — drugs, alcohol, suicide — or you get help, process what happened and put the pieces back together.”

Several of the former child stars in the documentary noted that their parents had pressured them of living up to their personal ambitions. Wil Wheaton — best known for his role in the hit 1986 film Stand By Me — revealed in the documentary that his mother had pushed him to be an actor because she had her own dreams of fame. “It was never my idea,” he said. “I don’t know a 7-year-old who says they want to go to work.”

Evan Rachel Wood — who starred in the sexually provocative film Thirteen when she “was 14, on the verge of becoming a woman” — talked about how failing to become an actress was not an option in her family. “It would be disappointing to people if I didn’t want to do this because I was talented,” said Wood, now 32. “If I didn’t want to do this, the vibe would have been ‘what a waste.’ I didn’t feel that I could stop because I was good. So I just did it.”

“Suddenly I felt like a commodity that needed to be monitored and groomed and I had to present myself in a certain way,” recalled the Westworld star in the documentary. “My voice just kept getting quieter and quieter. Nobody asked me how I was doing. My emotional state was equated with how I was doing in my career.”

As for Winter, he says that he will not be getting his children into the entertainment industry.

“I am not putting my kids in the industry,” said the father of three.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
& bloody rife with symbolism as well.

I know some say in "conspiracy theory" circles that "they" need to expose themselves to some degree for what ever reason.

I'd imagine they are so subverted. They revel in exposing their true selves...