Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

MilvianForce

Sparrow
Seems 'Gaga' is playing their game again.

She's always been playing their games, it just goes to show how desperate she is to have their approval in order to stay relevant and in the spotlight. The thing is she sold her soul long ago, now she's a empty vessel that dances to the tunes of her masters. She disgusts me, some of her tunes are catchy though I must admit. She indulges in much symbolism in her music videos if you know what to look for. What a degenrate leading astray the youth down the abyss.
She just doesn't stop with the demonic signs?
Nope. She has nothing better to do sadly.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I recently was on Vigilant Citizen and went down a rabbit hole so to speak. It is difficult to imagine the level of demonic slavery in Hollywood.

Cardi B is a Sex Slave This link walks through the WAP video, not the licentiousness, but the imagery of MK Ultra Monarch Program.

Brittany Spears is being held against her will

I took a deeper look into this MK Ultra Monarch program, it's a little hard to get your head around it, but extremely disturbing.

Durden347

Sparrow
A good movie to watch is 'Eyes Wide Shut' by Stanley Kubrick. Coincidentally (or not), he got killed just after it was shown back in 1999. The producers even had to censor some parts of the movie. Hollywood and the Elite (Illuminati) are behind all this sex trafficking and demonic rituals. They just become more obvious about it everyday. Now you have music videos blatantly promoting satanic rituals and being bombarded with Illuminati symbolism.

An 'Eyes Wide Shut' Scene

'Bon Apetit' by Katy Perry (Note the symbolism)

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Not exactly "Hollywood", but check out the casting notice flier.

@MindyRobinson: Look at this disgusting sh*t. It’s a casting notice for a sex comedy starring teenagers and toddlers. Anyone else getting tired of pedos in the film industry sexualizing children and thinks something needs to be done about these sickos right now?

188693ba5f823395.jpeg

I checked out the above mentioned website URL. Check out the director & producer :eek::poo::

mylZqfov_400x400.jpg
2w9tz1hr_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
I was talking to a man about Eyes Wide Shut. I asked him why they would allow Kubrick to reveal details of their secret club. His answer: "Because the masses are so stupid that they'll miss it anyway."

If you made a million dollars right now, your instinct is to tell someone about it, not necessarily to brag, but just to share it. They can't help but share details of their little club, especially when they think we're too stupid to figure it out anyway. And even if we did, what could we do about it?
I studied the occult quite extensively for years. The reason they reveal these things to the masses is because they have to - it is where a huge part of their power comes from. People have to "consent" to what they are doing, and so by using these occult symbols and rituals in plain site, they feel like they are basically telling us what they are doing. If we do nothing and accept it, it is like we are giving our consent and therefore the spells they are casting are complete. Whether or not we believe it is irrelevant because THEY TRULY DO. The other reason they do this is because they use symbology that they know only other people initiated in their Mystery School religions will pick up on, hence the pervasiveness of things like the one eye (the "Eye of Horus") etc. Another great example of this besides Hollywood films are the Superbowl halftime shows and any major pop music thing (ie. The Grammies), which are seen as group rituals to them and LOADED with similar occult symbology. This is also why they coopt so many celebrities, and pop music figures in particular. (For example, I was a HUGE Beatles fan for most of my life and was shocked to discover that even they had been used in this manner, for their entire career.) They see these people as shaman who can then be used to lead these rituals and mold the minds of the rest of the tribe.

Last edited:
It always strikes me as odd how there's so much talk of people feeling "empowered" for doing things that have nothing to do with actual empowerment. Absolute non-sequiturs.

Lost 200lbs of body fat? Understandable if you feel empowered.
Stood up to your tyrannical boss at work? Understandable if you feel empowered.
Indiscriminately letting countless guys use your body? Huh?

Anyone who goes out of their way to tell people that they're "empowered" are usually lacking in power. Power speaks for itself.

There's almost always something suspicious going on when someone tries to explicitly signal about a trait they have. It's a huge red flag to hear "I'm empowered" or "I'm a good person." Virtue signalling is strongly correlated with dark triad traits.

Troller

Pelican
I studied the occult quite extensively for years. The reason they reveal these things to the masses is because they have to - it is where a huge part of their power comes from. People have to "consent" to what they are doing, and so by using these occult symbols and rituals in plain site, they feel like they are basically telling us what they are doing. If we do nothing and accept it, it is like we are giving our consent and therefore the spells they are casting are complete. Whether or not we believe it is irrelevant because THEY TRULY DO. The other reason they do this is because they use symbology that they know only other people initiated in their Mystery School religions will pick up on, hence the pervasiveness of things like the one eye (the "Eye of Horus") etc. Another great example of this besides Hollywood films are the Superbowl halftime shows and any major pop music thing (ie. The Grammies), which are seen as group rituals to them and LOADED with similar occult symbology. This is also why they coopt so many celebrities, and pop music figures in particular. (For example, I was a HUGE Beatles fan for most of my life and was shocked to discover that even they had been used in this manner, for their entire career.) They see these people as shaman who can then be used to lead these rituals and mold the minds of the rest of the tribe.
Yep. The leaks. I believe most of them. Are not really leaks. They are deliberate tests. To see how people react. You have 2h youtube videos explaining all rituals and signs. But there´s never ever a solution to it. How to fight it? What to do? A friend of mine started to send me some videos of occultist, Bildeberg etc. I told him. Everybody already knows this shit. The question is why won´t they also provide a solution instead of only being mouthpieces of elites messages? His answer was they don´t say what´s the solution because we would have to kill them all. It´s clear that instead of explaining all the elites occult message it´s time to step 2 and create a plan to counter them. If possible not violently. Funding non compromised right wing groups. Seems like a good option. For now. At least.

How to fight it? ...it´s time to step 2 and create a plan to counter them. If possible not violently. Funding non compromised right wing groups. Seems like a good option. For now. At least.
Hello, my friend. I would tend to agree with you, and also point out that another way to counter them is to embrace true Christianity (not the watered down globo-homo type) which seems to be the one spiritual path that lays out a formula for actively countering this Luciferian agenda. I would suggest that this is one of the main reasons they have been so actively attacking it for two generations now, the other being that it is the faith of the European peoples who they are currently attempting to destroy.