Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

Jünger

Ostrich
“[In the ‘After Hours’ short film,] we have this guy go through a complete breakdown, which looks like a possession — I’m being dragged by an invisible force through the subway. Is he possessed, or is he just broken?”

Yup. Even before I knew about the occult stuff, I always wondered about the dead baby cover - it just came out of nowhere. I now believe that these guys were, by and large, useful idiots (Lennon in particular) and actors playing a role. (In other words, for the most part, they showed up to the studio to learn and sing the songs that had already been written and recorded for them.). The Beatles literally came out of nowhere and were a completely fabricated cultural phenomena that was used to popularize rebellion, drug use, anti-Christinanity and all the other canards of the '60's. I always got a kick out of the Eric Idle (of Monty Python) spoof of the Beatles (which George Harrison appeared in) where they were referred to as "The Pre-Fab Four.". How right that was.

Last edited:
Yup. Even before I knew about the occult stuff, I always wondered about the dead baby cover - it just came out of nowhere. I now believe that these guys were, by and large, useful idiots (Lennon in particular) and actors playing a role. (In other words, for the most part, they showed up to the studio to learn and sing the songs that had already been written and recorded for them.). The Beatles literally came out of nowhere and were a completely fabricated cultural phenomena that was used to popularize rebellion, drug use, anti-Christinanity and all the other canards of the '60's. I always got a kick out of the Eric Idle (of Monty Python) spoof of the Beatles (which George Harrison appeared in) where they were referred to as "The Pre-Fab Four.". How right that was.

Interesting to note a certain member of the Professional Victims Inc. was involved early on:

magaman

Sparrow
I never was much of a Beatles fan. 70s (and a lot of 80s) rock is the best, I love jamming to it

Interesting to note a certain member of the Professional Victims Inc. was involved early on:

Yes, and gay as Christmas (John had a "thing" with him early on when they took a holiday to Spain together) with a penchant for what was called "rough trade" AND also possibly a Freemason (as was their producer, Sir George Martin.). In fact, I once heard in an interview with Malcolm McLaren, the manager of the Sex Pistols, that the collarless suits and Cuban heeled boots the band wore early on as a sort of uniform were chosen by Epstein because that is what the young men in London's gay underground were wearing at the time. Epstein also helped get their first (terrible!) single "Love Me Do" on the charts by buying thousands of copies of the song for the record store his family owned. He was also a terrible manager who made horrible business decisions, such as signing away literally ALL of The Beatles American merchandizing rights. ( Think of how much money that would have been!). His death was also shrouded in mystery and there were rumors that he was murdered. (He "drowned in the swimming pool", as did Rolling Stones member Brian Jones, who was also a member of the Beatles' Swinging London in-group and apparently an excellent swimmer). Their road manager Map Evans also died mysteriously in the early '70's, just before he was set to publish a tell-all expose that conveniently disappeared after his death. The Beatles and their inner circle were actually a pretty dark, degenerate group of people.

Last edited:
I never was much of a Beatles fan. 70s (and a lot of 80s) rock is the best, I love jamming to it
Jimmy Page may have played on many of their recordings when he was a session musician in London during the '60's. He was another strange bird, though - he got into the London session scene in his teens (I am an ex-professional musician and trust me: this is pretty much impossible unless someone important is mentoring you. You don't just show up as a kid and get into this elite group of musicians, no matter how good you are) was a known occultist and had a 14 year old "girlfriend.". Probably also a Freemason, especially given that he was later knighted and is now "Sir" Jimmy Page.

But yeah, I agree. To quote Homer Simpson: "Rock achieved perfection in 1974."

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Yes, and gay as Christmas (John had a "thing" with him early on when they took a holiday to Spain together)

This is a strange phrase. Where did you get this? I know that the word gay was long ago adopted as a substitute for the word sodomite. But that usage is nonsense as we all know. Christmas is indeed gay, as in joyful. Sodomites feel joyful practicing anal sex. Gay as Christmas? This phrase seems a bit treacherous. Subversive.

This is a strange phrase. Where did you get this? I know that the word gay was long ago adopted as a substitute for the word sodomite. But that usage is nonsense as we all know. Christmas is indeed gay, as in joyful. Sodomites feel joyful practicing anal sex. Gay as Christmas? This phrase seems a bit treacherous. Subversive.
Oh, I'm sorry - this is a British saying that I picked up working with them in the cruise industry. No disrespect meant to Jesus, Christians or Christmas. I can change it to something like "queer as a three dollar bill" or just plain "REALLY gay" if it is still bothering you.

Last edited:

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Evhxt6rVEAEtqb9

Wikipedia says:

Kubrick has made Twitter posts in support of the far-right Proud Boys and Boogaloo movement, and of the QAnon conspiracy theory. A February 2021 article by The Daily Beast reported that Kubrick had voiced support for anti-vaccine and COVID-19 conspiracy theories, as well as endorsing right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. The same article also cited posts in which she claimed her father would have supported the Proud Boys, and stated it was not clear if Kubrick was the sole author of the posts.

And apparently she's also a Scientologist.

Weird lady.

Last edited: