Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

"Artists cannot lie."

"Artists tell us the future."

My father's art professor at UC Berkeley taught him that. Looking at the garbage posted in this thread, I am reminded of those two sentences. They're not hiding it, they're rubbing our faces in it, and loving every minute of it...

My father's art professor took him and his class on a field trip across the bay to protest the Vaillancourt Fountain in 1971. My dad, a young man at the time, didn't understand why his professor did such a thing. In 2014, in the middle of the Obama-mess, my dad said, "That fountain we protested all those years ago, the artist was telling us about the Obama/Biden Administration coming in the future."

Thomas More

Hummingbird
"Artists cannot lie."

"Artists tell us the future."

My father's art professor at UC Berkeley taught him that. Looking at the garbage posted in this thread, I am reminded of those two sentences. They're not hiding it, they're rubbing our faces in it, and loving every minute of it...

My father's art professor took him and his class on a field trip across the bay to protest the Vaillancourt Fountain in 1971. My dad, a young man at the time, didn't understand why his professor did such a thing. In 2014, in the middle of the Obama-mess, my dad said, "That fountain we protested all those years ago, the artist was telling us about the Obama/Biden Administration coming in the future."

Interesting that an art prof would protest the fountain in 1971.

Nowadays I think every art prof will be 100% reliable in praising ugly modern art.

Jünger

Ostrich
nickcole1.png

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

He doesn't quite understand yet.

1.) Military
2.) Sci-Fi
3.) Space opera

Everything about this is inherently "White" in their eyes.

Invokes ancient spirit of discovery, revolves around exploration and high adventure.
Vividly depicts wide open frontiers, exotic new lands and unknown regions.
Optimistic, evokes a sense of wonder, a sense of awe.
Tales of epic friendship, camaraderie and true love across the gulfs of time and space.
Great obstacles and sinister forces are ultimately overcome to achieve the great goal.
Pursuit of a higher ideal, religious motives galore.
Encourages the viewer to dream big and use their imagination.

Oh, and there's aliens.
Sometimes they are hostile and sometimes the issue is not resolved by way of civil debate.

Long story short, the genre displays all the tenets of "White supremacy".

Last edited:

Fenaroli

Sparrow
"Go Woke Go Broke" is not going to happen, they will take advantage of Federal reserve printing to get access to funds first and a generally compliant population. This is a combination of control over education, media, corporations.

Disney+ is on track to match Netflix's subscriber base quite soon. They don't care about money, because they'll always have plenty.

They just want to utterly destroy Christianity (they can't), spread hate and confusion, and damn souls because they hate the fact that people would turn to their Father in Heaven..

.. but they will lose in the end.

Redcrosse

Sparrow
Related:
Actually, this one makes sense. Aren’t the Wachowski brothers trannies now? So they probably requested it.

Yup.... Just googled it. Sorry to crap on your childhood, Matrix fans, but... uhh.... read on..

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Actually, this one makes sense. Aren’t the Wachowski brothers trannies now? So they probably requested it.

Yup.... Just googled it. Sorry to crap on your childhood, Matrix fans, but... uhh.... read on..

The Matrix was a gnostic/luciferian/satanic allegory that inverted Christianity. The whole movie is about rejecting God in favor of "enlightenment". Trannyism is satanism, so I was not surprised when both brothers declared themselves to be women.

NickK

Woodpecker
I agree with both of you, it's purely gnostic, kabbalistic propaganda, a complete inversion of Christianity.
When I was a degenerate atheist, it used to be my favorite movie and I was steeped in its mythology.

Look at the "freed" humans having an orgy in Zion (the name is a complete coincidence ofc):
62f3b59c5452f372f489cc573e77b78d.jpg
p.s. I think I should devote some time in the near future to write an analysis of the movie trilogy and its meaning.
If there is a movie that fits perfectly in this thread it's the Matrix and if a Christian is careful and wise, he/she would draw very useful conclusions.

Last edited:
I agree with both of you, it's purely gnostic, kabbalistic propaganda, a complete inversion of Christianity.
When I was a degenerate atheist, it used to be my favorite movie and I was steeped in its mythology.

Look at the "freed" humans having an orgy in Zion (the name is a complete coincidence ofc):
View attachment 30619
p.s. I think I should devote some time in the near future to write an analysis of the movie trilogy and its meaning.
If there is a movie that fits perfectly in this thread it's the Matrix and if a Christian is careful and wise, he/she would draw very useful conclusions.
I would be interested in an entire analysis with a basis in faith and the esoteric on these films. Would you include the Animatrix? I often recommend films like these not because I "like" them (I don't inherently like much) but because I think any would be truth-seeker should observe (carefully) the propaganda that is put out there and the inversions (philosophical sleight of hands) that are specifically woven into the narratives of these movies. The things I would not watch on purpose whether it is "enlightening" to a Christian or not would be pure horror movies which are basically satanic propaganda without the inversion.

NickK

Woodpecker
I would be interested in an entire analysis with a basis in faith and the esoteric on these films. Would you include the Animatrix? I often recommend films like these not because I "like" them (I don't inherently like much) but because I think any would be truth-seeker should observe (carefully) the propaganda that is put out there and the inversions (philosophical sleight of hands) that are specifically woven into the narratives of these movies. The things I would not watch on purpose whether it is "enlightening" to a Christian or not would be pure horror movies which are basically satanic propaganda without the inversion.
Oh yes, horror movies are unwatchable.
But movies like the Matrix are useful to disect to understand what gnosticism really is and how to spot it.