Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult?

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox

She appears quite flattering for most of her career, but those last few photos are terrifying. A very demonic-looking gaze, to state the obvious. I suppose it's the expected end result of a life spent in service of Satan, a warning to anyone who thinks that might be a good path to choose.

As with similar pictures shared elsewhere, e.g. Celine Dion, there has to be a physical transformation either in the body or through their countenance/face, that reflects their secret demonic/occultic/satanic practices. Everything we think and do has an impact on the impression we give to others. No doubt Madonna et al have been in attendance to their fair share of Eyes-Wide-Shut-esque parties and Bohemian-Grove-style sacrifices, and as with Dorian Grey in Oscar Wilde's tale, where all of Grey's sin and corruption is absorbed or transported into the self-portrait painting he owns, the evil stacks up eventually and must come to light, so that everyone can see your works, as Jesus taught:

2 For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, nor hidden that will not be known. 3 Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops. (Lk 12:2-3)

While this refers primarily to the Day of Judgement, it seems that with certain malevolent and vicious characters, their sin and corruption boils up to the surface much sooner and makes itself known in this life, at least that's the impression I get here with Madonna. Also the fact that she's self-titled herself as "Madonna", which as I understand it is like a Latin version of Theotokos, should tell us enough about her apostasy, her blasphemy and attitudes towards the Church in general. I've seen several pictures and videos over the years where, in addition to her offensive popstar title, she adopts Marian symbology in her performances and photography shoots, which serves as an open invitation to demonic influences, resulting in what we see today.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
She appears quite flattering for most of her career, but those last few photos are terrifying. A very demonic-looking gaze, to state the obvious. I suppose it's the expected end result of a life spent in service of Satan, a warning to anyone who thinks that might be a good path to choose.

As with similar pictures shared elsewhere, e.g. Celine Dion, there has to be a physical transformation either in the body or through their countenance/face, that reflects their secret demonic/occultic/satanic practices. Everything we think and do has an impact on the impression we give to others. No doubt Madonna et al have been in attendance to their fair share of Eyes-Wide-Shut-esque parties and Bohemian-Grove-style sacrifices, and as with Dorian Grey in Oscar Wilde's tale, where all of Grey's sin and corruption is absorbed or transported into the self-portrait painting he owns, the evil stacks up eventually and must come to light, so that everyone can see your works, as Jesus taught:

While this refers primarily to the Day of Judgement, it seems that with certain malevolent and vicious characters, their sin and corruption boils up to the surface much sooner and makes itself known in this life, at least that's the impression I get here with Madonna. Also the fact that she's self-titled herself as "Madonna", which as I understand it is like a Latin version of Theotokos, should tell us enough about her apostasy, her blasphemy and attitudes towards the Church in general. I've seen several pictures and videos over the years where, in addition to her offensive popstar title, she adopts Marian symbology in her performances and photography shoots, which serves as an open invitation to demonic influences, resulting in what we see today.

Somehow, as a high-school dropout, she got to tour with some pop singer as a background vocalist and then here, in maybe her first TV appearance as a completely unknown new artist, she says she wants to rule the world. Completely out of context and making no sense of course, who would say such a ridiculous thing just to promote a new song? Pop culture and entertainment is a a complete joke, totally fabricated and run by Jewish Satanists who promote up and coming Satanists to advance their agenda.

TheLoneReader

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Looking at celebrities like Celine Dion and Madonna and seeing the transformation they go through, I can’t help but have a deeper appreciation for women who age naturally. Look at any photo directory for a small-town church with elderly couples and you’ll see women with the bifocals and the grey hair and wrinkles, and they still radiate beauty—with a silver polish. It’s the beauty of a faithful life, child-rearing, standing by a husband, and the accumulation of a life of wisdom. Those are the real celebrities that should be cherished!

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Maybe I’m wrong but some of this satanism from Hollywood ties into people looking to move overseas.

While some naturally debate other potential locations to move to, I keep coming back to my feeling that even compared to much of Europe the USA is the center of this degeneracy. The USA is where this culturally and spiritually is at its worst. It is ground zero.

Some gets exported but I feel the brainwashing and impact on children is worse here than anywhere else.

Raskolnikov

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Not to start another off-track interconfessional feud again, but this omnipresent crucifix-adorning you see in "cultural Catholics" is driving me wild. The earrings in particular are very disturbing, and I see it with non-practicing Catholics all over, to a degree that you hardly see with other denominations, not even black protestant rappers, who will at least still hold some reverence for moral doctrine while breaking it. At some point throughout the last 150 years or so, the aesthetic completely overtook the spiritual meaning in importance and now you see all the people posing with rosaries and fancy crosses all over. And it's not just that it's presented more than it's practiced, you could accuse anyone of that, but the fact that it's actually presented by people who are diametrically opposed to traditional Christianity. I don't really know when and how it happened, but I assume Hollywood presentation of Catholic aesthetics played a big role in it. With Madonna, you are almost tempted to thing her bizarre facial swelling is just due to her demons rejecting the crosses on her body and reacting with inflammation. Look at her earlobes, those look messed up as well. There is really no plausible way Madonna could perceive herself as a Christian, when all she has ever done is promote hedonism and self-worship.

Akaky Akakievitch

Kingfisher
Orthodox
At some point throughout the last 150 years or so, the aesthetic completely overtook the spiritual meaning in importance and now you see all the people posing with rosaries and fancy crosses all over. And it's not just that it's presented more than it's practiced, you could accuse anyone of that, but the fact that it's actually presented by people who are diametrically opposed to traditional Christianity. I don't really know when and how it happened, but I assume Hollywood presentation of Catholic aesthetics played a big role in it.

You are touching on something I've mentioned elsewhere previously (if i may quote myself):

I believe that movements in Western Art were partly responsible for Western decline in spiritual matters too [edit: or moved in synergy with the heresies adopted by Catholics over the centuries]. Many artists throughout European history (esp. since the Rennaisance onwards) enjoyed great artistic freedom and achieved a cult-like status, paraded like proto-celebrities, but they willingly diverged from the tradition of iconography, thinking this was a noble and worthy calling, to the point where veneration of Sacred Art became replaced by contemplation and then interpretation, inevitably leading to rejection and then further schism over the years.

Once Art became a preference, so too did the Sacredness which once accompanied it. I'm sure others have explored this aspect before, but it helps me to word this out. Art became less "serious", in the same way as Orthodox Christians still take seriously their iconography, venerating and showing deep respect for Icons, considering them an essential component of prayer, which I've experienced in the past year. I'm not sure how many Roman Catholics could pray in front of some of their contemporary examples of Western sacred art, as I recently posted about in the Pope Benedict XVI thread about the demonic artwork permanently on-stage at the Vatican/Paul VI hall.

It took a few centuries after the Schism for it to fully break from the shared Orthodox tradition but during the 15th century, it started rapidly moving away from the Sacred and nearer towards the Profane or Mundane, gaining momentum over time (Painters such as Jan Van Eyck, Donatello and Masaccio already show a great departure from Orthodox iconography with their use of foreshortening and preference for mimesis (or imitation -- I learnt that term from EMJ's new book) -- compare them with the Wilton Diptych panel painting of the late 14th century, which looks very close to Orthodox iconography)

Hence why some people can look at the works of the Rennaisance or even more recently at Baroque, and decide whether or not they "like" it, but a Sacred theme is not something one should "like" or "dislike", we can't omit something from the Gospel due to preference, obviously this would be heretical but this is what the West has done for many years now. We might prefer one iconographic style over another, of course, but overall they should be within certain artistic boundaries so that we shouldn't have to be repulsed by one, therefore running the risk of potentially repelling the faithful from the Sacred theme it is presenting. I understand now why the Orthodox have a much more conservative approach to art, acknowledging the West as an example of what not to do.

Someone like Madonna fully embodies the error made by the Catholic Church, if I can make so bold a claim, that through permitting and encouraging constant artistic innovations and the obsessive zeal for mimesis/imitation centuries ago (not to say it doesn't have any merit, of course it does in ways), they moved further and further away from the mystical element expressed through the artwork (preserved in Orthodox iconography and evidenced by the numberless miracles that have occured through Orthodox icons around the world), instead allowing their iconography to become more a matter of pride, ego and personal invention. We can see those same traits expressed by Madonna in her vain, self-obsessive, intentionally blasphemous portraits using this western Catholic imagery.

Mimesis reaches its natural conclusion in modern-day celebrity idol worship, which has now revealed itself fully in recent years as anti-christian and satanic, ultimately. In a sense, the artists of the Rennaisance were a type of modern celebrity or popstar, a sign of things to come, a warning of what can result when we place aesthetics and beauty above faith and worship. These various movements, or 'schisms', in art were a type or foreshadowing of the schisms which have come to tear apart Western Christianity in the past few centuries, and I can't help but see the root of this modern-day apostasy stretching all the way back to the Great Schism, when the West diverged from sacred tradition and chose to became obsessive innovators, forsaking the past in favour of the novel approach.