Is lower intelligence the reason why Africans/blacks fail to thrive in the west on average?

True. But the genetics of the people in switzerland(Germanics, Dinaric & Alpinid) render them to be the most healthiest so they really don't "abuse" their healthcare system by being fat slovenly and an overall drain on their medical system, alone.
Off topic. Genetics don’t cause people to be fat. Eating like shit causes people to be fat. Eat your beef and cheese.

BoiBoi

Kingfisher
Off topic. Genetics don’t cause people to be fat. Eating like shit causes people to be fat. Eat your beef and cheese.
That's only partially true. In Polynesia, you'll find the highest rate of diabetes in the world. In some areas, over 70% of the population is obese and diabetic. The area used be prone to famines in the past (due to storms, flooding, etc.). Over centuries of natural selection, the islanders evolved to store fat better to survive. In modern times, famines became a non-issue but the fat genes are still there. Now, through a shitty diet in the mix and viola, welcome to the land of fat.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Oh, looks like the suffering, deprivation and oppression Olympics are about to begin. How convenient for the WASPs.
Spot the social justice warrior here for his brownie points in the great people's struggle.

Nobody in the manosphere refers to WASPs as a default for European men.

You'd be lucky to find that acronym used more than a half a dozen times a year on this forum and this bloke managed it in his first 17 posts.

Spot the social justice warrior here for his brownie points in the great people's struggle.

You'd be lucky to find that acronym used more than a half a dozen times a year on this forum and this bloke managed it in his first 17 posts.
Yes, I noticed.

On a forum like this, with intelligent, christian people and no censorship, the social justice warrior stands out as a petulant child.

Behold The Observer! I am much flattered both by the efforts you've made to understand my intentions and interpret my posts -- even if you failed in it, as well as by all the attention you've paid to my post and the 'statistics' you've brought up, however inaccurate they be. Oh, and the proverbial ad hominem point, of course :)

But I see your 'if-you-cannot-sting-then-stink' strategy could work. Or maybe it will not, we'll see :)

Copying this in from another thread:

* It's missing a little context.

What's the source for that? It's hard to believe since the average IQ of blacks in the UK is about 93 (young only - source later), something like 85 in the US and probably lower in Serbia (about 90), where the average salary is several times higher than Kenya.

From a search I found one study of school children that appears to be what you are referring to. However, they have applied the Flynn Effect to the result, which means they boosted the numbers under the assumption that IQ will be higher in the future.

Also in reference of the study of young children (like this study). The IQ of infants are very similar and they disperse until they become adults. In US studies the IQ of children at various ages show little difference due to race at a young age and large ones at adulthood. That this is due to environment can be ruled out with evidence such as adoption studies. That one in particular shows the effect of a black child being adopted by higher income white families is the additions of about 4 IQ points.

Will continue with this thread...

It partly refereed to motor skills, which are not relevant (enter Steven Hawkins).

Also, the results of that test are from the Bayley Scales, which is a test given to children of 0-1 years of age.

As already mentioned, IQ (or cognitive ability) of children is very much clustered and it changes with age. So this data is not particularly relevant for this thread.

You titled this thread as covering IQ, but that was the only part of your thread in which you mentioned it.

What have you done to look into this? There is a wealth of evidence on the cognitive abilities of people from around the world. It all points very strongly to considerable differences of IQ between ethnicities and classes of people.

It is the case that people around the world have IQs that are lower than what they could possibly be, due to the circumstances of their lives.

We are born with genes that code these fleshy pulps we inhabit. As we are born with genes that can only lead us becoming so tall, or only seeing so well, people are born with a threshold to their cognitive ability limited by their brain. No one has a solution to cure poor eye sight as it's coded for by genes. We likewise don't know how to make people more intelligent, because genes limit how intelligent one can be.

For those who say IQ is not that important. Maybe if you need complex surgery you wouldn't mind someone with a 90 IQ operating on you, or maybe an 80 IQ (considered mildly retarded). It is simply not possible for someone with a 90 IQ to undertake professional occupations. They can be trained to do complex things, but as soon as a complex problem arises outside of that training, they can't solve it. This is what IQ measures - the complexity of the problems you can solve. The average IQ of professional occupations (US) is about 112. The main reason certain places in the world are undeveloped is because there are less people cognitively capable of undertaking the tasks of a complex society. In the case of Africa it's 1-2% of people who have the cognitive ability to undertake these jobs. And a lot of them are leaving.

Here are some real scores, but note they have all been inflated as to account for the Flynn Effect.

When you take into account these are just young people, the not so well nourished and educated previous generations reduce those scores. And since most of them are results for children, they will likely drop a few points more compared to the London standard of IQ (100) by adulthood.

And here is maybe one of the largest relevant studies, of British pupils:

It's a Cognitive Ability Test (which is interchangeable with IQ).

As you will see the average IQ of Sub-Saharans is about 93, but this is in the UK, and people who immigrate to the UK are not representative of their homelands. Immigrants seem to always skew higher in IQ. It wouldn't be possible for an 80 IQ person to immigrate over 1,000s of miles, using various modes transport and arrange all they need to.

The reason for differences in cognitive ability across ethnicities and classes is man-made environments. Over many generations those who are more successful in their environment slowly proliferate. So people who live high in the Himalayas are better at processing oxygen. Those who live in regions with high amounts of selenium in the soil have a higher tolerance to it.

But we have been adapting our environments and creating social and economics structures that have also acted as components in sexual selection. If you live in a commercial society without a juicy welfare state and where it was important to improve your offspring's lot by marrying advantageously then you create an environment where intelligence is positively selected, sexually. Estimates run at IQ increasing by about 0.3 per generation in such circumstances. The only way this can happen is if the more intelligent produce more children than the less intelligent. On the balance, there is no way for less intelligent people to create more intelligent offspring.

So England, varying by location and by class has been somewhat in that stream for around 800-900 years. The average IQ (in good living conditions) is probably about 105.

Then you take Eastern China, excluding their dark ages, they've been in an environment where sexual selection of intelligence was at play for around 2,000 years. The average IQ (in good conditions) is about 115. For the extra 1,100 years - that's about 33 generations, with the IQ increasing at 0.3 per generation.

Then you take Sub-Saharan Africa, where people have undertaken little more than hunter gathering and subsistence farming. It requires some cognitive ability, but the threshold isn't that high. In those societies having a 100 IQ is not any more desirable for sexual selection than having an 80 IQ.

However, in most or all societies there were classes of people who had callings and mating patterns that lent themselves to a small group who had some sexual selection based on intelligence. These were merchants, priests, keepers of history and so on. Africa has had those people, but in very limited numbers.

What sets parts of Europe and a few parts of Asia apart is these people existed in larger numbers and in a broader scope - a large middle class (in the terms of the time).

Last point is that due to the controversy around the research there is not enough good data on IQ by country. But there is a lot more data on standardised educational attainment. They show the same as IQ studies - a difference of about 40% between those in Bejing and those in Sub-Saharan Africa. See.
And because of industrialization, there are fewer and fewer “simple” jobs that pay a living wage.

Yes, I noticed.

On a forum like this, with intelligent, christian people and no censorship, the social justice warrior stands out as a petulant child.
Not sure if the final part of your remark counts as an example of pedophrasty speech or not.

But I do appreciate your joke about 'intelligent christian people', though. Even slightly misspelled, it still looks hilarious as Mrs. Clinton on this entire thread.

That's only partially true. In Polynesia, you'll find the highest rate of diabetes in the world. In some areas, over 70% of the population is obese and diabetic... Now, through a shitty diet...
Yea. Shitty diet equals shitty body.

Last edited:

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Conservatives go to the extreme of blaming a person's problems and lack of success entirely on a lack of hard work. Liberals go to the opposite extreme and blame it entirely on outside factors. It is good to teach children the values of hard work and personal responsibility, and as a society we should celebrate people who exemplify these. But there are environmental factors that affect people's lives.

It is perfectly understandable that people fall into despair when their loved ones are constantly being murdered, when they are surrounded by people who are drug addicts, and when you're prevented from sleeping at night because of gunshots going off, and being haunted by nightmares of your dead loved ones, and feeling despair because you don't see people around rising out of the abyss. I believe growing up in communities like this causes literal PTSD.

Some people are also born with illnesses that cause them problems. Not all illnesses can be diagnosed, and for those that can, it can be expensive and not an option for many people.

You could be the son of one of the wealthiest men in the world, and have many opportunities hardly anyone in history had, but if you were molested as a child, that might cause you significant problems.

There are some systemic barriers to people's success. People are being taught in school and through media to hate white men. It is far more difficult to become an outspoken conservative professor, or a conservation political commentator due to censorship. But when every corporation signals about how many they love black people, I don't think there's systemic racism against black people. Also if we were a white supremacist country, why do Asian Americans, Jewish Americans, and Nigerian Americans do better on average economically than white people? Why are white people more likely to be incarcerated than people from these groups?

At a certain stage in life, it does not make sense for you to compare yourself to others. You will have had so many different experiences from other people and you're life will be unique. Maybe it never makes sense.

What would help black people is to be led by truly conservative values, namely emphasizing the importance of family and schools that actually teach them valuable information rather than just be feminist day cares. They then need access to jobs.

Thomas Sowell was born in 1930, and he wrote about his childhood in Harlem. It may have been in the book Black Rednecks and White Liberals, but I can't remember. He said when it was hot in summer, he would sleep on the fire escape. If you did that now, you're likely to be hit by a stray bullet. He said kids would play in the park after dark and no one thought it was dangerous. It wasn't until liberals created the welfare state that black communities fell apart.

It is understandable, although a mistake, that the "losers" in society want communism if you tell them they just have to work hard to overcome all their problems. They can't win in that system. That's like saying to men, "Just be confident, bro." While men should be confident and improve themselves, it's the "just" part that is the problem.

Mike_Key

Robin
I see that the Buddhist didn't last long here before being suspended.

- - - - - -

I find that Black people would be good to not resist police. Is that related to IQ?

13 year old Black girls, two (2) of them separately are easily seen on Youtube attempting to fight 200-ish pound Police officers. Also, black men ... they resist too.

Police "Let me see your hands"
Black Suspect "Hold on"

(Milwaukee Bucks NBA Player)

fight ensues

Non-intelligence actions cross the racial divide.

A white ex-con resisted and attempted to take an officer's gun. He died.

A Hispanic guy recently, with a gun, died. The girl with him said "He doesn't have a gun". After the guy died she said "the gun wasn't even his".

Lol

Yet, another story:

Old Black lady "He didn't do nothing wrong, he only shot a cop." source Youtube

Clown world

John 3:16

DenizenJane

Pigeon
There might or might not be a more comprehensive post after this, but this rose colored view of blacks (including the black family) before the 1960s is historical revisionism.

The truth is that any afro-american neighborhood in the U.S.A no matter what time period had a gangster/outlaw thing going on. You have to notice the large overarching patterns instead of fashion, music, and slang. That stuff changes constantly. Behavior changes little.

Take a look and listen to the Dirty Blues.

^ This stuff ain't Cardi B by a long shot. But it is the forerunner.

IQ is only part of the picture. If blacks had the same IQ, but had stable family structures, adhered to a basic sense of right and wrong and had more career aspirations than athlete/criminal/welfare leech, they would outperform high IQ-but-vicious members of any race.

There's also the cultural narrative of "I'm a victim so I have to lash out at the world." If you want a higher IQ version of that, look at the jews.

bucky

Pelican
If there was a suffering, deprivation, and oppression Olympics, Hawaiians would be Bruce Jenner.

Aloha!
Can you elaborate? Why not Michael Phelps or...can't think of another dominant Olympic athlete right now.

Hate to be the guy asking you to explain a joke, but I'm genuinely curious.

Stats

Robin
I have many black friends. The biggest group difference I notice is more black people live in the moment vs being in their head thinking of past or future.

My best guess is that black people spent most of their evolution near the equator which provided a easier life in the hunter gather days compared to less melanated races that evolved closer to the poles where harsher environments put evolutionary pressure on people the think ahead and make plans to survive the winter.

This is combined with the gheto effect where a large portion of black people in the west received poorer education compounding over generations and faced varying degrees of systemic racism being a minority making it harder to escape the ghetto

bucky

Pelican
I have many black friends. The biggest group difference I notice is more black people live in the moment vs being in their head thinking of past or future.

My best guess is that black people spent most of their evolution near the equator which provided a easier life in the hunter gather days compared to less melanated races that evolved closer to the poles where harsher environments put evolutionary pressure on people the think ahead and make plans to survive the winter.

This is combined with the gheto effect where a large portion of black people in the west received poorer education compounding over generations and faced varying degrees of systemic racism being a minority making it harder to escape the ghetto
The sun people/ice people theory. I think it was on this thread that I talked about it a while back.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Richard Lynn wrote about this extensively as the Cold Winters Theory. From wikipedia:
Lynn proposed the "cold winters theory" of the evolution of human intelligence, which postulates that intelligence evolved to greater degrees as an evolutionary adaptation to colder environments. According to this theory, cold environments produce a selective pressure for higher intelligence because they present cognitive demands not found in warmer environments, such as the need to find ways of keeping warm, and the stockpiling of food for winter.
Of course, he was predictably called a racist and bigoted white supremist for discussing these facts and proposing a logical theory to explain them. He has also written about male brain size and higher IQ versus females which most people literally just can't even, but he was able to publish much of these types of works as recently as 10 years ago. That's how quickly our world has changed over the past decade. 2000 was sane. 2010 a bit weird, 2020 absolutely nuts.

Stats

Robin
Richard Lynn wrote about this extensively as the Cold Winters Theory. From wikipedia:

Of course, he was predictably called a racist and bigoted white supremist for discussing these facts and proposing a logical theory to explain them. He has also written about male brain size and higher IQ versus females which most people literally just can't even, but he was able to publish much of these types of works as recently as 10 years ago. That's how quickly our world has changed over the past decade. 2000 was sane. 2010 a bit weird, 2020 absolutely nuts.
Though he is arguably wrong on more then one level to blanket equate to the prevalence of future thought and planning to IQ.