Is Macron satanic ?

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
The globalists are under pressure both at home and abroad. The defeatism and demoralising tendencies on this forum are unwanted and unnecessary as in the grand spectre of things everything is moving away from the globalists, and not towards them.
Could you elaborate more on this last line please mate? I get the same impression, but seeing the way things are going in the short term does indeed demoralise me.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Could you elaborate more on this last line please mate? I get the same impression, but seeing the way things are going in the short term does indeed demoralise me.

Although I am not @La Águila Negra , I'll try to summarize what he wants to say:

1. Everything is bad;
  2. Everything and everyone is satanic;
  3. God will do everything for us, there is no point in us doing anything;
  4. Be suspicious about everything;
  5. Trust nobody and nothing.
I hope I didn't miss anything out.

PS: Another user who noticed the same thing:

I think there's this idea within religious communities, of which this forum is also becoming - that the 'perfect' one will come from God and she will have none of the innate biological drivers that cause all of the problems we see in relationships. She will be submissive, funny and want sex as much (or as little) as you want and life will go great with your 'one' that was gifted by God himself.

What this does, is foster an unhealthy community whereby men cannot talk about relational problems (usually a lack of sex) because he has to uphold the image of his wife being the 'one' that everyone covets, and if he is to mention his dissatisfaction, he will often be met with scold from the community as a true man of god (TM) would never complain about wanting sex, he must be deep in sin and lust.

Dead bedrooms are incredibly common and it's rarely because of 'differing sex drives'.

What a lot of Blue Pill religious men come to find is that whilst their perfect wife isn't cheating or anything of the kind - they also aren't having sex with him and it's because to her he has become the safe cuddly teddybear that she can rely on to do as he's told, will never leave and will put up with undesired intimacy once a year.

The religious community today offers little to help with this situation and the idealized relationship can become one of 'platonic room mates'.

The Rational male however offers you an actual life line, but to take that life line would depend on if you believe the person you are with is 'the one' or if there are many 'good ones'. If your woman is the chosen one from God, but after one year doesn't want sex ever again and begins nagging you and disrespecting you - is this a worldly problem that can be fixed with worldly solutions, or do we say that actually perhaps this one wasn't from God but the next one will be?

From my perspective we have to live in the real world even if we are not of the world and the Rational Male is one of the best books to have ever existed in understanding how to maintain desire in a relationship, keeping both partners at their optimal happiness and stress free.

Whilst I'm not a fan of Rollo's marketing nor his comments towards Roosh finding God - it would be naive to assume he hasn't helped save many marriages that would otherwise not have survived and this has to have some credit.

I'm sure my opinion won't be popular here and that's OK - I'm just calling it how I see it currently.

Last edited:
@M3B I am not a fatalist like Zanardi suggested, even though from a Calvinist background

What I meant is that, in my opinion, the globalists are overplaying their hand. They have put their cards on the table and have moved all in. This is a mistake that will cost them deerly.

It's unclear what their rationale and timeline exactly are. However, in my opinion this has to do with increased resistance in both 1. 'home countries' ie. states within the two poled EU-US axis and everything that is orbiting these two poles. The three main events here are The 2016 US election, 2016 Brexit and the 2018-2019 Yellow Vests.

This fast rising tide of populism and active resistance have made them pull out the stops and step into the limelight. They went from gear 1 to gear 5. The spell was broken. The illusion is gone. What rests now hollowed out nations, discontented populations and wobbly economic underpinnings based on voodoo economics that will collapse rather sooner than later.

The external pressure comes from 2. the emerging Eurasian Alliance, which is based on the China-Russia axis, and which has a solid third junior partner in Iran - with ever more states orbiting these three powerhouses. When the Davos crowd talks about China is hear panic. This alliance will blow up the petrodollar as the world's reserve currency when they see fit. The globalists are trying to outpace them by moving to the Euro. As if it matters. China is years ahead with the implementation of its digital currency. A multi-polar world order is by design a nation-state based world order.

Personally, I think none of this Great Reset BS will work. It is obvious to me that China is playing both sides: Ally to Russia, and darling societal model for the globalists – leading the way to the Reset. The globalists foolishly thought they could dominate or at least partner with China. How naïve. If China is forced to choose, they will go with Russia. Russia on the other hand needs the US to not implode for it to remain valuable vis a vis China.

Lastly, my guess is that we are standing at a major historical turning point. I foresee a return to a compartmentalised global economy and a massive push towards authoritarianism at home - wherever that is. As within any framework, there are different levels of success. Globalism, most likely, begins to falter here, notwithstanding their heady success of the past year and unashamed declaration of “The Great Reset”. It remains to be seen whether the Chinese are preferable over the hooknosed banksters. Let’s see. Interesting times ahead

--

For any interested in these topics. Top notch content. A must watch.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
Lastly, my guess is that we are standing at a major historical turning point. I foresee a return to a compartmentalised global economy and a massive push towards authoritarianism at home - wherever that is. As within any framework, there are different levels of success. Globalism, most likely, begins to falter here, notwithstanding their heady success of the past year and unashamed declaration of “The Great Reset”. It remains to be seen whether the Chinese are preferable over the hooknosed banksters. Let’s see. Interesting times ahead

As others have pointed out, there are some financial intertwinings and banker equity control over significant Chinese projects.

The unknown is how much that actually means. It could mean as some posters suggest that they already own China but it could mean absolutely nothing when push comes to shove. Westerners will generally allow legally purchased rights from outsiders to stand. The Chinese are extremely ethnocentric and will happily strip outsiders of their holdings the moment it's in their interests to do so (Which is part of why China is not yet the global financial capital: investments require confidence in the safety of those equity investments and for the moment that confidence is still higher in US share indexes).